CDZ ISIS fans in US. Fact or Fiction

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
I think that recent hack of abqjournal.com was carried out not by ISIS hackers... I think it was just a "Christmas gift" from US "fans". I don't think that ISIS hackers can't do more than average twitter post! It is serious work which requires serious knowledges. This case i think, shows to us that propaganda really works, many Americans goes to join ISIS now How many Americans have joined ISIS - CBS News
Internet was created for communication and education and i don't think that pics of beheading and islamic propaganda is good for users...
danzcolor6020.jpg

I think that recent hack of abqjournal.com was carried out not by ISIS hackers... I think it was just a "Christmas gift" from US "fans". I don't think that ISIS hackers can't do more than average twitter post! It is serious work which requires serious knowledges. This case i think, shows to us that propaganda really works, many Americans goes to join ISIS now How many Americans have joined ISIS - CBS News
Internet was created for communication and education and i don't think that pics of beheading and islamic propaganda is good for users...
danzcolor6020.jpg
It is folly to assume that the terrorists are idiots or technologically incapable. That is not true at all. They are crazy, most certainly, BUt they are not idiots.

Many of the IED that we have seen and the EFP's are not easily built and require a fair amount of knowledge. When we armored our vehicle sides, they buried the IED. When we armored the bottom, they started making directed explosives on parachutes that hit the top.

Underestimating your enemy is a sure fire way to lose a conflict.

danzcolor6020.jpg
It is folly to assume that the terrorists are idiots or technologically incapable. That is not true at all. They are crazy, most certainly, BUt they are not idiots.

Many of the IED that we have seen and the EFP's are not easily built and require a fair amount of knowledge. When we armored our vehicle sides, they buried the IED. When we armored the bottom, they started making directed explosives on parachutes that hit the top.

Underestimating your enemy is a sure fire way to lose a conflict.

I know and i'm not talking about their stupidity, i said that my opinion is...
And i also said that MAYBE somebody helps him in this hackings, because most of programming languages are English and the situation with schools in this countries is not so good...

Forum List

Back