ISIS Getting Annhilated In Syria: Raw Footage From The Liberation Of Palmyra [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gee go figure, you get the U.S. and Saudi Arabia to stop meddling in Syria, and now ISIS is close to being eradicated there. What a coincidence.

"The Syrian government backed by heavy Russian air support" drove ISIS out of Palmyra. It doesn't mean ISIS is "getting annhilated" but it does illustrate the difference between the willingness of Russia to take a hard line and the chicken shit tango king we are stuck with for the next couple of months.

"The Syrian government backed by heavy Russian air support" drove ISIS out of Palmyra. It doesn't mean ISIS is "getting annhilated" but it does illustrate the difference between the willingness of Russia to take a hard line and the chicken shit tango king we are stuck with for the next couple of months.

I think the U.S. and Saudi Arabia finally realized it was time for them to stop meddling in Syria. They were responsible for the rise of ISIS. Without their funding and arming of groups there, ISIS woud have never risen to such power.

Once they were removed from the equation, ISIS no longer had the money and weapons it needed. And now it's a route. But i feel the U.S., Saudi Arabia, and others should pay some sort of war reparations to Syria. Their meddling has caused so much horrific carnage there. They should make amends.

Money isn't meddling? :dunno:

Money and weapons. Lots of money and weapons. ISIS couldn't have risen to such power without it. The U.S. and Saudis should be ashamed of what they did to Syria. But somehow i doubt they are.
And how much money did the U.S. and Saudis put into their efforts?

A whole lot. It was all about 'Regime Change.' They wanted Assad dead. And they funded and armed some very bad folks to do the job. It's shameful. It's certainly no coincidence that once the U.S. and Saudis were pushed aside, ISIS began being rapidly eradicated from Syria.

And after the job is done, Syria should demand some sort of war reparations from the U.S., Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and others. Their meddling has caused so much horror in their country. They should be required to make amends.

Money and weapons. Lots of money and weapons. ISIS couldn't have risen to such power without it. The U.S. and Saudis should be ashamed of what they did to Syria. But somehow i doubt they are.
We know through military whistle blower Scott Bennett that they had over 11,000 Swiss bank accounts to draw from. Neither the State or Justice Department was interested in this info....neither was Barry puppet.

Gee go figure, you get the U.S. and Saudi Arabia to stop meddling in Syria, and now ISIS is close to being eradicated there. What a coincidence.

Has it not been a prior tactic on quite a few occasions in the recent past, for ISIS to regroup and counter attack, taking over locations they have lost?

How many ISIS personnel are inside the Syrian Military? Anybody think of that one?

I don't care what they are doing, or how well they are liked, or how much good they are perceived as doing......I don't trust the Syrians.....AT ALL ! Just like I do not trust Iraqis, Yemenis or the Iranians.

Shadow 355

Has it not been a prior tactic on quite a few occasions in the recent past, for ISIS to regroup and counter attack, taking over locations they have lost?

How many ISIS personnel are inside the Syrian Military? Anybody think of that one?

I don't care what they are doing, or how well they are liked, or how much good they are perceived as doing......I don't trust the Syrians.....AT ALL ! Just like I do not trust Iraqis, Yemenis or the Iranians.

Shadow 355

I'm sure they don't trust your country ether. After all, it's your country doing most of the invading and killing around the world.

ISIS Commander shot in head by British Special Air Service.

1:06 long

:59 Seconds - ISIS trys to shoot down aircraft.

:28 seconds - ISIS jihadist hit by missile.

Shadow 355

Last edited:
ISIS Commander shot in head by British Special Air Service.

1:06 long

:59 Seconds - ISIS trys to shoot down aircraft.

:28 seconds - ISIS jihadist hit by missile.

Shadow 355

The British have no business being in Syria. They, along with th U.S., are the reason everything's such a bloody mess in the Middle East. They should go home.

Wouldn't Obama have to take the side of ISIS?

Shadow 355

It appears that if they are brown.....you don't want them being around.

A whole lot. It was all about 'Regime Change.' They wanted Assad dead. And they funded and armed some very bad folks to do the job. It's shameful. It's certainly no coincidence that once the U.S. and Saudis were pushed aside, ISIS began being rapidly eradicated from Syria.

And after the job is done, Syria should demand some sort of war reparations from the U.S., Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and others. Their meddling has caused so much horror in their country. They should be required to make amends.

Remind me why we don't like Assad.

Wow, at the end of the 'Battles for Syria' video, it shows Syrian soldiers capturing the scum who shot down the Russian rescue helicopter and made videos celebrating it. Looks like the fun's over for them.

Never understood it. Assad never did anything wrong to the U.S. He was never a threat. It's time to end the illegal 'Regime Change' policy.

Never understood it. Assad never did anything wrong to the U.S. He was never a threat. It's time to end the illegal 'Regime Change' policy.

The following is not my opinion not do I buy it, but it does make some sense.

Why does the government of the United States hate Syrian president Bashar al-Assad with such passion?:  Information Clearing House - ICH

Why Does The Government Of The United States Hate Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad
By William Blum

November 04, 2015 "Information Clearing House" - Is it because, as we’re told, he’s a brutal dictator? But how can that be the reason for the hatred? It would be difficult indeed to name a brutal dictatorship of the second half of the 20th Century or of the 21st century that was not supported by the United States; not only supported, but often put into power and kept in power against the wishes of the population; at present the list would include Saudi Arabia, Honduras, Indonesia, Egypt, Colombia, Qatar, and Israel.

The United States, I suggest, is hostile to the Syrian government for the same reason it has been hostile to Cuba for more than half a century; and hostile to Venezuela for the past 15 years; and earlier to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia; and to Dominican Republic, Uruguay, and Chile; and so on continuing through the world atlas and history books.

What these governments have had in common can be summarized in a single word – independence … independence from American foreign policy; the refusal to be a client state of Washington; the refusal to be continuously hostile to Washington’s Officially Designated Enemies; insufficient respect and zeal for the capitalist way of life.

The following is not my opinion not do I buy it, but it does make some sense.

Why does the government of the United States hate Syrian president Bashar al-Assad with such passion?: Information Clearing House - ICH

Why Does The Government Of The United States Hate Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad
By William Blum

November 04, 2015 "Information Clearing House" - Is it because, as we’re told, he’s a brutal dictator? But how can that be the reason for the hatred? It would be difficult indeed to name a brutal dictatorship of the second half of the 20th Century or of the 21st century that was not supported by the United States; not only supported, but often put into power and kept in power against the wishes of the population; at present the list would include Saudi Arabia, Honduras, Indonesia, Egypt, Colombia, Qatar, and Israel.

The United States, I suggest, is hostile to the Syrian government for the same reason it has been hostile to Cuba for more than half a century; and hostile to Venezuela for the past 15 years; and earlier to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia; and to Dominican Republic, Uruguay, and Chile; and so on continuing through the world atlas and history books.

What these governments have had in common can be summarized in a single word – independence … independence from American foreign policy; the refusal to be a client state of Washington; the refusal to be continuously hostile to Washington’s Officially Designated Enemies; insufficient respect and zeal for the capitalist way of life.

Great post. Thanks. If you're not an American Puppet, you're likely marked for death. It's been that way for many years. But like i said, the 'Regime Change' policy is wrong and illegal. It's time to end it.

Forum List

Back