Isis is coming ! Run for your lives!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Oh man does Trump love him some Isis! They are the perfect boogeyman to distract all the rubes. Might as well jingle some keys in their face .

Isis is mooslims, they are a terror group, they can be anywhere, they will chop off you head! Perfect foil to keep people afraid .

Trump is really talking up the jv team in order to fear monger along wh his immigration scapegoating .

Do you really wake up in the morning and worry about Isis attacks ? Is that a big concern for real life America?

We will be attacked again, don't be stupid. A Liberal will always drag something out to it's illogical extreme.

We will be attacked again, don't be stupid. A Liberal will always drag something out to it's illogical extreme.

Gee , maybe we should spend a bazillion dollars on some sort of "homeland security " to watch out for this . Oh wait. We do!

Logic says that thousands of Americans are killed by illegal guns every year . That should be more of a focus than Isis .

Happened last Tuesday in Denver....

“I seek refuge in the one God from the evils of Satan, and I begin in the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful…” annnnnd he shoots someone in the head

“I seek refuge in the one God from the evils of Satan, and I begin in the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful…” annnnnd he shoots someone in the head – IOTW Report

Oh man does Trump love him some Isis! They are the perfect boogeyman to distract all the rubes. Might as well jingle some keys in their face .

Isis is mooslims, they are a terror group, they can be anywhere, they will chop off you head! Perfect foil to keep people afraid .

Trump is really talking up the jv team in order to fear monger along wh his immigration scapegoating .

Do you really wake up in the morning and worry about Isis attacks ? Is that a big concern for real life America?
Are you ever sick of a falling down the well?

Gee , maybe we should spend a bazillion dollars on some sort of "homeland security " to watch out for this . Oh wait. We do!

Logic says that thousands of Americans are killed by illegal guns every year . That should be more of a focus than Isis .
People kill people not firearms shit for brains

And of course, the flyover states (where the rubes live) will be the first place they attack.

Are libs again in support of those who want their heads?

Who's supporting Isis ? I'm glad we are helping knock them out around the globe . But as a secondary player . Let the Mid East countries do the real dirty work.

We'll see how your side reacts when you lose a loved one.

People WITH firearms kill people . I guess you are cool wh criminals and crazies have guns .

Who's supporting Isis ? I'm glad we are helping knock them out around the globe . But as a secondary player . Let the Mid East countries do the real dirty work.
The Muslims in the Middle East obviously support Isis and Al Qaeda... if they were against them they would be gone already.

We'll see how your side reacts when you lose a loved one.

That's my point. How many people lost loved ones from gunfire yesterday ? Oh you don't give a shit about them unless the shooter visited an Isis webpage before hand.

People WITH firearms kill people . I guess you are cool wh criminals and crazies have guns .

People with knives, baseball bats, cars and poison kill people, what's your point?

The Muslims in the Middle East obviously support Isis and Al Qaeda... if they were against them they would be gone already.

Isis kills Mid East Muslims more than anyone !

Firearms have nothing to do with the situation, it's the people. Firearms have no influence over any person… They are made of metal, plastic and wood…

A "rebel" support policy compared with a open border policy, two fatal and irresponsible policies combined, are not a good idea.

Referring to your initial point there is to say that it would be far worse in the west if the terrorist groups, whether called rebels or terrorists, would have been able to establish an unchallenged caliphate on oil rich soil. Note that only the steadfastness of the Syrian people against terrorism prevented this from happening.

Isis kills Mid East Muslims more than anyone !
Because they've killed everyone else off, you know there's no one other than other Muslims to kill in the Middle East anymore.

People with knives, baseball bats, cars and poison kill people, what's your point?

Not to spin off to a gun thread. My point is the greatest danger is in front of our face. Me it's not Isis . But we ignore the proliferation of illegal guns and get into a tizzy over some Muslim extremist gang over on the other side of the planet .

ISIS is a terror group, that indeed does chop off heads, throws gays off the buildings and so on.

Only an idiot would come in support of terrorism / death to gays. There just aren't enough of those beheadings and terror attacks, let's have some more!

Dude, you are retarded...

Forum List

Back