Isis is coming ! Run for your lives!

Ya never saw that video of the guy who puts his rifle down and it slips and shoots him as he's looking at the shooting target?

They showed a bunch of them in gun safety class .
Firearms don't have a brain, they can't make up for stupidity. Like I said they are made of metal, plastic and wood. Firearms are 100% harmless on their own.

So is the Quran. Until the wrong people get a hold of it and use it to harm people .

Gun control isn't getting rid of guns , it's keeping them from the wrong hands .

Well except that Mohammed was really a murderous pedophile, I mean sure....except for that.

Have you ever read the Bible ! It's all the same shit . Everyone's killing each other, having multiple wives , fighting other tribes . Oh the drama!
Just Reading the Bible and understanding the Bible are two different things...

The shit you post ? Obviously you don't follow the Bible .

I went to catholic school for like 9 years . I know all about the frauds that call themselves Christians.
Catholics and Christians are not one in the same, if you had an ounce of common sense you would realize that.

I went to catholic school for like 9 years . I know all about the frauds that call themselves Christians.

I bet you do, most Catholics are frauds in that they only know what their "Priest" tells them. Watch your Pope, he is doing and saying some VERY interesting things.

I bet you do, most Catholics are frauds in that they only know what their "Priest" tells them. Watch your Pope, he is doing and saying some VERY interesting things.

Indeed and he is also a Jesuit and anyone that knows about the history of the Jesuits should be very "on guard".

Firearms don't have a brain, they can't make up for stupidity. Like I said they are made of metal, plastic and wood. Firearms are 100% harmless on their own.

So is the Quran. Until the wrong people get a hold of it and use it to harm people .

Gun control isn't getting rid of guns , it's keeping them from the wrong hands .

Well except that Mohammed was really a murderous pedophile, I mean sure....except for that.

Have you ever read the Bible ! It's all the same shit . Everyone's killing each other, having multiple wives , fighting other tribes . Oh the drama!

The shit you post ? Obviously you don't follow the Bible .
How many times are you going to fall down the well?
You are far too politically correct to understand anything…

Indeed and he is also a Jesuit and anyone that knows about the history of the Jesuits should be very "on guard".

I decided not to bring up the Jesuits on purpose, I didn't want to upset Timmy too much.

Ya never saw that video of the guy who puts his rifle down and it slips and shoots him as he's looking at the shooting target?

They showed a bunch of them in gun safety class .

Leftards don't believe in any other god than the state but they swear up and down that if Jesus did exist that he would have been a communist.

Catholicism is Pay for play...

I decided not to bring up the Jesuits on purpose, I didn't want to upset Timmy too much.

Well, if you know about the Jesuits, you are on definitely "on point" and know MUCH more than Tiny Tim.

Look up "indulgences".

Oh man does Trump love him some Isis! They are the perfect boogeyman to distract all the rubes. Might as well jingle some keys in their face .

Isis is mooslims, they are a terror group, they can be anywhere, they will chop off you head! Perfect foil to keep people afraid .

Trump is really talking up the jv team in order to fear monger along wh his immigration scapegoating .

Do you really wake up in the morning and worry about Isis attacks ? Is that a big concern for real life America?

Maybe I am tired of muslims invading my country and then expecting me accept their ways while trying to destroy our traditions. Go fuck yourself, ya little commie POS. The muslim invasion of the E.U hasn't worked out so well. The faggot libs that lined up to give free hugs at the train stations should have known this was going to go badly when the muslims turned away in disgust....can you blame them?

(snicker)

Invading your country ?! Playa please!

We don't have europes problems because we don't ghettoize our immigrants . They come here and see all we have to offer and love it .

The refugees are being "ghettoized"? They get treated better than the people of that country. You MUST be a leftard because no one else could be that utterly fucking STUPID and clueless.

They get out into some corner of the city . Little interaction wh the overal community , no work or prospects, open hostility towards them. That's a breeding ground for extremist recruitment.

Oh and then there's that history tween west Europe and the Mid East since ww1 . Chickens coming home to roost!

Oh man does Trump love him some Isis! They are the perfect boogeyman to distract all the rubes. Might as well jingle some keys in their face .

Isis is mooslims, they are a terror group, they can be anywhere, they will chop off you head! Perfect foil to keep people afraid .

Trump is really talking up the jv team in order to fear monger along wh his immigration scapegoating .

Do you really wake up in the morning and worry about Isis attacks ? Is that a big concern for real life America?
Timmy wants more Trump.

Look up "indulgences".
And the Catholic will tell you what? there's always "purgatory"…

Repentance for Sell!!!! Pay in advance for your sins! Recently lost a loved one that wasn't baptized in a Catholic Church??? NO PROBLEM!!!!! For a limited time we will pray your loved one out of Purgatory at only 2/3rds of the usual cost with this coupon! Limit One Per Customer.

Maybe I am tired of muslims invading my country and then expecting me accept their ways while trying to destroy our traditions. Go fuck yourself, ya little commie POS. The muslim invasion of the E.U hasn't worked out so well. The faggot libs that lined up to give free hugs at the train stations should have known this was going to go badly when the muslims turned away in disgust....can you blame them?

(snicker)

Invading your country ?! Playa please!

We don't have europes problems because we don't ghettoize our immigrants . They come here and see all we have to offer and love it .

The refugees are being "ghettoized"? They get treated better than the people of that country. You MUST be a leftard because no one else could be that utterly fucking STUPID and clueless.

They get out into some corner of the city . Little interaction wh the overal community , no work or prospects, open hostility towards them. That's a breeding ground for extremist recruitment.

Oh and then there's that history tween west Europe and the Mid East since ww1 . Chickens coming home to roost!
We all can tell appeasement is in your blood…

We will be attacked again, don't be stupid. A Liberal will always drag something out to it's illogical extreme.

Gee , maybe we should spend a bazillion dollars on some sort of "homeland security " to watch out for this . Oh wait. We do!

Logic says that thousands of Americans are killed by illegal guns every year . That should be more of a focus than Isis .
Leftists are always attacking constitutional rights. Why?

It's funny, timmy thinks that the Catholic cult speaks for Christians...:lmao:

There is actually one good thing about ISIS:

They drew almost all the Muslim extremists throughout the world to one place - Syria & northern Iraq. That means we can kill them all there. The number spread throughout the world will be significantly reduced.

The strategy to destroy ISIS may be very slow, but it's working. Once ISIS is annihilated it will be the end of Muslim extremism (hopefully).

If Trump has any ideas on how to speed this process up - without killing massive amount of innocents - I will be all for it.

We will be attacked again, don't be stupid. A Liberal will always drag something out to it's illogical extreme.

Gee , maybe we should spend a bazillion dollars on some sort of "homeland security " to watch out for this . Oh wait. We do!

Logic says that thousands of Americans are killed by illegal guns every year . That should be more of a focus than Isis .
Leftists are always attacking constitutional rights. Why?

In the words of Judge Scalia (and in reference to gun rights): "the right to bear arms is not unlimited".

Conservatives want the right to bear arms to be an unlimited right. Liberal want the right to bear arms to be somewhat limited by common sense laws.

Forum List

Back