ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

Trump continues his winning streak.
I'm sure that Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will keep the string going with indictments of the deep state coup plotters.

Body please
Body Parts...........there fixed it for you. Are you calling Delta Force and the Ranger Liars......who went after him.

He exploded a suicide vest with his 3 children .............Only DNA can be used to verify it after that.

Isn’t it amazing? They just never stop.

People like DD are just miserable idiots.

They are brainwashed political beasts.

You are the miserable idiot when you applaud a president who thanks Russia first before our troops. What a fucking dumb prick.

Oh no he is a dumb fucking prick. BTW I watched his news conference he thanked the Russians first before our troops.
Might want to get the details before you say something like that, you're looking foolish. But, that never changes.

Body please
Body Parts...........there fixed it for you. Are you calling Delta Force and the Ranger Liars......who went after him.

He exploded a suicide vest with his 3 children .............Only DNA can be used to verify it after that.

You are the miserable idiot when you applaud a president who thanks Russia first before our troops. What a fucking dumb prick.

Oh no he is a dumb fucking prick. BTW I watched his news conference he thanked the Russians first before our troops.
Might want to get the details before you say something like that, you're looking foolish. But, that never changes.
Not that you know how to quote another poster, but.......He had to get Putin involved with our 8 helicopters flying without Russian interference.
Could have been a lot more difficult without it. Of course, being a hack as yourself, you would have never mentioned the whole truth.

He had to get Putin involved with our 8 helicopters flying without Russian interference.
Of course he did, as he gave Syria to Putin. Now he has to ask Daddy for permission to operate there. The entire world is pointing and laughing at us because of this. you aren't really sharing breaking news.

Not that you know how to quote another poster, but.......He had to get Putin involved with our 8 helicopters flying without Russian interference.
Could have been a lot more difficult without it. Of course, being a hack as yourself, you would have never mentioned the whole truth.

I know I know I heard that too, he could have opened a thank you to our troops and gone from there.

I know I know I heard that too, he could have opened a thank you to our troops and gone from there.
Did he thank the troops, or not?
There is always something with you minions

Yeah, the only idiots laughing are the liberals in this country,
No, cultist, you are delusional. Trump handing the power to Putin in the region, and giving a big blowjob to our NATO "ally" and working with him to place Russian forces on the border of a NATO country, is a global embarrassment. As are you cultists, who never fail to surprise the world with you unfailing support of anything the mentally ill, criminal president does.

Step outside the bubble, go check... read some foreign media... you are a global laughingstock.

It wasn't so much the death of OBL, it was how the US Navy was directed by the Obama administration to properly dispose of the body in accordance with Muslim traditions, which include strict rules on burial.

Fuck that.

So you wanted more terrorists.

Is there any day when you don't wake up and say "It's a wonderful new day! More opportunities to betray America!"?

It wasn't so much the death of OBL, it was how the US Navy was directed by the Obama administration to properly dispose of the body in accordance with Muslim traditions, which include strict rules on burial.

Fuck that.

So you wanted more terrorists.

Is there any day when you don't wake up and say "It's a wonderful new day! More opportunities to betray America!"?

I only betray leftists, because they're not a part of my America.

Yeah, the only idiots laughing are the liberals in this country,
No, cultist, you are delusional. Trump handing the power to Putin in the region, and giving a big blowjob to our NATO "ally" and working with him to place Russian forces on the border of a NATO country, is a global embarrassment. As are you cultists, who never fail to surprise the world with you unfailing support of anything the mentally ill, criminal president does.

Step outside the bubble, go check... read some foreign media... you are a global laughingstock.
You have a much higher opinion of NATO than I do. Where in the hell are the rest of the countries in NATO?
WTF are they doing? I didn't think you were a war monger.....but not all that surprised.
Strange thing is....if it was the Nobel Peace Prize recipient pulling out, you would have been one of his sheep.

I'm sure that Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will keep the string going with indictments of the deep state coup plotters.

Body please

Hey scumbag, do you agree with the Hate Site "Washington Post" that Baghdadi was an "austere religious leader?

washington-post-isis-scholar-v2.jpg

This is why decent people hate you vile pigs, you know...

Body please

Hey scumbag, do you agree with the Hate Site "Washington Post" that Baghdadi was an "austere religious leader?

ISIS approves this headline! (along with most Democrats too...).

Because we tell the truth?

We've known that a long time.

"But just four years later, Mr. Baghdadi had helped transform his failing movement into one of the most notorious, vicious and — for a time — successful terrorist groups of modern times. Under his guidance it would burst into the public consciousness as the Islamic State, an organization that would seize control of entire cities in Iraq and Syria and become a byword for shocking brutality."

Now, think about roasting in Hell, and use that as motivation to not be such disgusting human being.

Last edited:
Body please

ISIS approves this headline! (along with most Democrats too...).

Damned sure debbiedowner does.

"But just four years later, Mr. Baghdadi had helped transform his failing movement into one of the most notorious, vicious and — for a time — successful terrorist groups of modern times. Under his guidance it would burst into the public consciousness as the Islamic State, an organization that would seize control of entire cities in Iraq and Syria and become a byword for shocking brutality."

Now, think about roasting in Hell, and use that as motivation to not be such disgusting human being.

That's the "troof" huh? A guy who cut off thousands of innocent peoples heads, raped young girls and viciously murdered thousands of women was just "an austere religious scholar."

You're such a fucking pile of shit.

That's the "troof" huh? A guy who cut off thousands of innocent peoples heads, raped young girls and viciously murdered thousands of women was just "an austere religious scholar."

You're such a fucking pile of shit.

And a human rubber stamp for ISIS....:death:

Forum List

Back