ISIS Now Have Kurds in Cages, Paraded Thru Iraq

I have a hard time believing this.
Why? They are just copycating what they saw of torture in Iraq and Guantaumino Bay. Isis so far has been all about reaching new depths of brutality and inhumanity, to be the most evil terrorist group ever is their goal.
Of course, everything is George W's fault.

You dumbfucks really need to get a life.

Camp Bucca is the birthplace of ISIS. It was NOT opened by Clinton or Obama. Us dumbfucks know how to pay attention.

How the Islamic State evolved in an American prison

How the Islamic State evolved in an American prison - The Washington Post

In all, nine members of the Islamic State’s top command did time at Bucca,according to the terrorism research firm Soufan Group. Apart from Baghdadi himself, who spent five years there, his deputy, Abu Muslim al-Turkmani, as well as senior military leader Haji Bakr, now deceased, and the leader of foreign fighters, Abu Qasim, were incarcerated there, Soufansaid. Though it’s likely that the men were extremists when they entered Bucca, the group added, it’s certain they were when they left.

“Before their detention, Mr. al-Baghdadi and others were violent radicals, intent on attacking America,” wrote military veteran Andrew Thompson and academic Jeremi Suri in the New York Times this month. “Their time in prison deepened their extremism and gave them opportunities to broaden their following. … The prisons became virtual terrorist universities: The hardened radicals were the professors, the other detainees were the students, and the prison authorities played the role of absent custodian.”

What a surprise, the progressive hacks are now advocating we never defend ourselves against Islamists and also never imprison them, because it will only anger them more.

Why not just call for us to surrender now in order to make friends with them? I'm sure that will work.

No actual torture happened, and it wasn't policy. In fact the humiliation abuse was against army policy, which is why the army was investigating it as a crime. The Army Times broke the story, not the liberal media. It wasn't until photos were released that it became a big story. The facts don't line up with the narrative that it was systematic torture policy along with a cover up, if the Army itself was investigating it at the time.

So I will ask again, got any actual proof of torture? You mentioned Gitmo, what torture happened there?
Lol. You realize that even if torture takes place it is denied right? If you want proof visit the amnesty international website or human rights watch, or watch RT if you want a foreign government.

In other words you have no actual proof, it is just what you want to believe, so you can go on blaming the US for all the world's ills.

Carry on, dipshit.
Carry on advocating torture and war, asshole. ISIS got this idea from GITMO, if you hadn't cheerleaded for war in Iraq, there would be no ISIS . You don't have a monopoly on swearing, you know. Thanks for highlighting your hypocrisy.

Oh right, Muslims wouldn't be slaughtering non-Muslims and rival faction Muslims if we never went into Iraq. You know, because Muslims haven't been doing that for 1400 years.

It is obvious they got the idea for orange jumpsuits from Gitmo, but it is meant for idiots like you. Idiots that are more than happy to blame the US for everything, idiots that are more than happy to defend them over the US. It's idiots like you that show them that their propaganda is working.
*yawn*

Tell your partisan hackery and sabre rattling to the pro war lobby that wants to invade Iran and start ww3.

Next up, claiming everyone that disagrees with you is a 'traitor' or a 'communist'.

I don't blame Obama, Clinton, or even Bush Jr, for the actions of the the US government in the 1960s-1980s, which allowed terrorist groups to fester and grow.

However you do, making you the real idiot if there is one here.

Why? They are just copycating what they saw of torture in Iraq and Guantaumino Bay. Isis so far has been all about reaching new depths of brutality and inhumanity, to be the most evil terrorist group ever is their goal.

Camp Bucca is the birthplace of ISIS. It was NOT opened by Clinton or Obama. Us dumbfucks know how to pay attention.

In all, nine members of the Islamic State’s top command did time at Bucca,according to the terrorism research firm Soufan Group. Apart from Baghdadi himself, who spent five years there, his deputy, Abu Muslim al-Turkmani, as well as senior military leader Haji Bakr, now deceased, and the leader of foreign fighters, Abu Qasim, were incarcerated there, Soufansaid. Though it’s likely that the men were extremists when they entered Bucca, the group added, it’s certain they were when they left.

“Before their detention, Mr. al-Baghdadi and others were violent radicals, intent on attacking America,” wrote military veteran Andrew Thompson and academic Jeremi Suri in the New York Times this month. “Their time in prison deepened their extremism and gave them opportunities to broaden their following. … The prisons became virtual terrorist universities: The hardened radicals were the professors, the other detainees were the students, and the prison authorities played the role of absent custodian.”

What a surprise, the progressive hacks are now advocating we never defend ourselves against Islamists and also never imprison them, because it will only anger them more.

Why not just call for us to surrender now in order to make friends with them? I'm sure that will work.
Why not develop a brain cell, and stop blaming Obama solely for creating ISIS, and stop calling all progressives 'traitors' for disagreeing with the premise of perpetual war.

Why not develop a brain cell, and stop blaming Obama solely for creating ISIS, and stop calling all progressives 'traitors' for disagreeing with the premise of perpetual war.

I never blamed Obama for "creating" ISIS. They are simply true Islamists doing what they have been doing for a thousand years. They are barbarians from the Middle Ages that only understand brute violence, which is why you idiot progressives and your pacifist ways will only embolden them. Bullies like Islamists need to be punched in the face and buried, not coddled and appeased.

It somehow interesting that terrorist posing around with severed heads and burning people alive is much less outrageous then our soldiers peeing on their dead bodies.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31502863
BBC as well
Islamic State militants 'burn to death 45 in Iraq'

Allen West Republic, seems to have the inside scoop.

It just came from his site, Israel News is reporting it

Oh, I read he was a staunch Zionist.

Oh gee-----Penelope says ALLEN WEST is a jew-----I am
delighted----such a brilliant guy. You got a citation on
ALLEN WEST-----bright jew---Zionist??????
I am even more delighted that the Jordanian downed pilot
was not executed------Penelope (non Zionist) assures
us------I wonder if his parents know

seriously? In guantanamo we laid people down in the sand and cut their heads of with a 12 inch knife? and we sold some of the prisoners as sex slaves. oh and then we crucified them, and threw them off of buildings? hmmm. Why dont you read about the complete torture and massacre by the same kind of muslims of the 1.5 million Armenians in Turkey. ? it had nothing to do with Guantanamo. we didnt have to teach them anything. Sorry you hate America so much, what are you an ISIS member? you sutre are an appologist for them

It somehow interesting that terrorist posing around with severed heads and burning people alive is much less outrageous then our soldiers peeing on their dead bodies.

Oh yes i agree. out guys peeing on their dead bodies may have witnessed their best buddy die or god knows what,

Torture policy existed well before George W. Those clothes colors remind you of that Iraqi prison at all. Kind of orange aren't they?

I don't need a life. I have one, question is where were you when this shit was happening. Covering your ears and waiting for Bushy to say 'we don't torture' most likely.

Got an example of this torture policy being used?
Sure you saw this reported at least once: Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The prisoners of ISIS wish they had it that good. They made that guy pose for the camera, hey guess what? that was illegal by our standards. Tell us something we dont know. By Isis standards, doing that to a prisoner is just fine. So you equate American armed forces to ISIS because of the actions of a few soldiers? I think its pretty disgusting, thank you for giving ISIS killers moral support

Torture policy existed well before George W. Those clothes colors remind you of that Iraqi prison at all. Kind of orange aren't they?

I don't need a life. I have one, question is where were you when this shit was happening. Covering your ears and waiting for Bushy to say 'we don't torture' most likely.

Got an example of this torture policy being used?
Sure you saw this reported at least once: Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The prisoners of ISIS wish they had it that good. They made that guy pose for the camera, hey guess what? that was illegal by our standards. Tell us something we dont know. By Isis standards, doing that to a prisoner is just fine. So you equate American armed forces to ISIS because of the actions of a few soldiers? I think its pretty disgusting, thank you for giving ISIS killers moral support
No I don't, thanks for trolling.

The news is 90 more Christians captured in Syria by isis. Not good.

Islamic State in Syria abducts at least 90 from Christian villages monitor - Yahoo News

AMMAN (Reuters) - Islamic State militants have abducted at least 90 people from Assyrian Christian villages in northeastern Syria, a monitoring group that tracks violence in Syria said on Tuesday.

The British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the militants carried out dawn raids on rural villages inhabited by the ancient Christian minority west of Hasaka, a city mainly held by the Kurds.

Edit: *yawn*

Since I never said what you claimed I said. you are just an asshole that lies about other posters when it suits you Yarddog.

What is really 'disgusting' is accusing me of total BS, with not a shred of evidence to back it up.

I was referring to acts of torture and alleged abuses, how you translate that to battlefield combat (when said prisons were nothing to do with it) makes no sense.

It is like accusing someone of 'hating police' because there was an incident alleged or real at a jail by guards, and someone didn't like what went on.

New ISIS video shows Kurdish Peshmerga soldiers in cages in Iraq - CNN.com
peshmerga-soldiers-paraded-down-iraqi-streets-in-cages-1424599876-9002.jpg

May they rest in peace, if their destiny is the same as all the others in cages has been.
They have been fighting hard from the beginning against these monsters

As compelling as it might be to rush in and right that wrong it may be better to allow ISIS and the irritation they provoke to simmer in the Arab Street. Every day seems to bring more Arab World nations to the realization that it is they who must purge themselves of their barbaric, Koran-waving brethren and perhaps even modify the culture that spawns them:

We are in need of a religious revolution - The Washington Post

Egypt s President It s time for an Arab coalition against ISIS - CNN.com

May they rest in peace, if their destiny is the same as all the others in cages has been.

As compelling as it might be to rush in and right that wrong it may be better to allow ISIS and the irritation they provoke to simmer in the Arab Street. Every day seems to bring more Arab World nations to the realization that it is they who must purge themselves of their barbaric, Koran-waving brethren and perhaps even modify the culture that spawns them:

Well, America intervening all the time isn't always the best therapy.

ISIS has taken alleged human rights abuses in GTMO or contracted prisons, and made them into a perverse spectacle against their 'enemies' that well exceeds the boundaries of what is acceptable.

In that sense, yes the Islamic world is being forced to see their own demons, and ISIS is drawing less support. But there are still millions of radical Muslims being drawn to ISIS, despite public condemnations by Imams across the world and by Muslim governments.

Well, America intervening all the time isn't always the best therapy.

ISIS has taken alleged human rights abuses in GTMO or contracted prisons, and made them into a perverse spectacle against their 'enemies' that well exceeds the boundaries of what is acceptable.

In that sense, yes the Islamic world is being forced to see their own demons, and ISIS is drawing less support. But there are still millions of radical Muslims being drawn to ISIS, despite public condemnations by Imams across the world and by Muslim governments.

According to President el Sisi's speech to Egypt's imams at al-Azhar University (before the Paris attacks), it is the hate they preach and teach that has caused the "entire umma [Islamic world] to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world..."

Since I never said what you claimed I said. you are just an asshole that lies about other posters when it suits you Yarddog.

What is really 'disgusting' is accusing me of total BS, with not a shred of evidence to back it up.

I was referring to acts of torture and alleged abuses, how you translate that to battlefield combat (when said prisons were nothing to do with it) makes no sense.

It is like accusing someone of 'hating police' because there was an incident alleged or real at a jail by guards, and someone didn't like what went on.

Saying we created I

ISIS formed themselves from their own Ideology, you saying they somehow learned it from us is the kind of excuse that our enemies make. Thats my point. Prisoners In gitmo were allowed lawyers, visits from Imams, the kind of food they want, I dont think ISIS will copy that part will they

Saying we created I

ISIS formed themselves from their own Ideology, you saying they somehow learned it from us is the kind of excuse that our enemies make. Thats my point. Prisoners In gitmo were allowed lawyers, visits from Imams, the kind of food they want, I dont think ISIS will copy that part will they
No. I said that ISIS is using alleged abuses and torture and such at GITMO and Abu Grauib (which were leaked a while back by media might add) as justification for torturing westerners and their 'enemies'.

You still don't get that it doesn't matter to ISIS, whether the US did it or not, just the allegation enough is good propaganda for them.

When the alleged abuses and incidents of torture were leaked, many military figures claimed that they would 'aid the enemy', they were just a few years early - those leaks now aid ISIS.

And what you don't get is even if we allow them to just plow over us, due to fear they will accuse us of fake abuses, like they attempt to do with Israel, even then they will continue in their fight to take out the infidel, wherever we exist, and become even stronger. We can't allow the fear of what if to overrule sanity.

Saying we created I

No. I said that ISIS is using alleged abuses and torture and such at GITMO and Abu Grauib (which were leaked a while back by media might add) as justification for torturing westerners and their 'enemies'.

You still don't get that it doesn't matter to ISIS, whether the US did it or not, just the allegation enough is good propaganda for them.

When the alleged abuses and incidents of torture were leaked, many military figures claimed that they would 'aid the enemy', they were just a few years early - those leaks now aid ISIS.

It's also the goal of ISIS to lure gullible Americans into attacking them; ISIS clearly wants American ground troops in Syria and Iraq to justify their anti-West, anti-American rhetoric.

This propaganda is intended for an American audience to provoke anger and outrage they hope will facilitate an expanded American military response.

Needless to say most of those gullible Americans are conservatives.

ISIS will run like Saddam's boys ran when we come for them....we know it, they know it. 3rd ID will go through them like shit through a goose....what they don't get is that we'll follow them into Syria and kill every last one of them.

Forum List

Back