ISIS Now Have Kurds in Cages, Paraded Thru Iraq

And what you don't get is even if we allow them to just plow over us, due to fear they will accuse us of fake abuses, like they attempt to do with Israel, even then they will continue in their fight to take out the infidel, wherever we exist, and become even stronger. We can't allow the fear of what if to overrule sanity.
Edit: *yawn*

Since I never said what you claimed I said. you are just an asshole that lies about other posters when it suits you Yarddog.

What is really 'disgusting' is accusing me of total BS, with not a shred of evidence to back it up.

I was referring to acts of torture and alleged abuses, how you translate that to battlefield combat (when said prisons were nothing to do with it) makes no sense.

It is like accusing someone of 'hating police' because there was an incident alleged or real at a jail by guards, and someone didn't like what went on.

Saying we created I

Since I never said what you claimed I said. you are just an asshole that lies about other posters when it suits you Yarddog.

What is really 'disgusting' is accusing me of total BS, with not a shred of evidence to back it up.

I was referring to acts of torture and alleged abuses, how you translate that to battlefield combat (when said prisons were nothing to do with it) makes no sense.

It is like accusing someone of 'hating police' because there was an incident alleged or real at a jail by guards, and someone didn't like what went on.

ISIS formed themselves from their own Ideology, you saying they somehow learned it from us is the kind of excuse that our enemies make. Thats my point. Prisoners In gitmo were allowed lawyers, visits from Imams, the kind of food they want, I dont think ISIS will copy that part will they
No. I said that ISIS is using alleged abuses and torture and such at GITMO and Abu Grauib (which were leaked a while back by media might add) as justification for torturing westerners and their 'enemies'.

You still don't get that it doesn't matter to ISIS, whether the US did it or not, just the allegation enough is good propaganda for them.

When the alleged abuses and incidents of torture were leaked, many military figures claimed that they would 'aid the enemy', they were just a few years early - those leaks now aid ISIS.
I don't believe in holding up white flags, or giving ISIS free reign. Not every US ally has as inept a military as the Iraqi one, so supporting and arming as currently isn't a bad strategy.

We could enter Iraq and Syria, but we would just be back in the same situation with ISIS 2.0 the moment troops are sent home, so only small scale operations are going to work.

It's also the goal of ISIS to lure gullible Americans into attacking them; ISIS clearly wants American ground troops in Syria and Iraq to justify their anti-West, anti-American rhetoric.

This propaganda is intended for an American audience to provoke anger and outrage they hope will facilitate an expanded American military response.

Needless to say most of those gullible Americans are conservatives.

ISIS will run like Saddam's boys ran when we come for them....we know it, they know it. 3rd ID will go through them like shit through a goose....what they don't get is that we'll follow them into Syria and kill every last one of them.
But a few years after we leave and defeat them, we would just have another ISIS like group start up, just like it did in Iraq when Obama sent troops home.

It's also the goal of ISIS to lure gullible Americans into attacking them; ISIS clearly wants American ground troops in Syria and Iraq to justify their anti-West, anti-American rhetoric.

This propaganda is intended for an American audience to provoke anger and outrage they hope will facilitate an expanded American military response.

ISIS will run like Saddam's boys ran when we come for them....we know it, they know it. 3rd ID will go through them like shit through a goose....what they don't get is that we'll follow them into Syria and kill every last one of them.

Evidently EVERYBODY is doing Syria with impunity these days. The US, Jordan, UAE, Egypt and as of yesterday, Turkey:
Turkish soldiers evacuate Tomb of Suleyman Shah in Syria - CNN.com

We could enter Iraq and Syria, but we would just be back in the same situation with ISIS 2.0 the moment troops are sent home, so only small scale operations are going to work.

Hey ... maybe we'll get lucky this time. Maybe the Arab/Muslim World has had enough of ISIS, Taliban, Muslim Bro-hood, etc., and is ready for the fundamental change Egypt's president is promoting. Ya never know.

Hey ... maybe we'll get lucky this time. Maybe the Arab/Muslim World has had enough of ISIS, Taliban, Muslim Bro-hood, etc., and is ready for the fundamental change Egypt's president is promoting. Ya never know.

ISIS already relies heavily on a network of independent groups. Get rid of ISIS and these other groups still exist either way.

ISIS already relies heavily on a network of independent groups. Get rid of ISIS and these other groups still exist either way.

Unless, of course, the fundamental changes el Sisi is promoting causes their funding and supply of "martyrs" to dry up.

Unless, of course, the fundamental changes el Sisi is promoting causes their funding and supply of "martyrs" to dry up.

Most of those groups are local and have little to no connection to Egypt, nor are they even necessarily radical in the same way that ISIS is. ISIS has long relied on a vast network of regular tribal militias.

But a few years after we leave and defeat them, we would just have another ISIS like group start up, just like it did in Iraq when Obama sent troops home.

Not necessarily...the western tribal sunnis hate al-Qaida.....Petraeus got them into "The Awakening"...turned them into Sons of Iraq and they killed AQ by the bushel. And Maliki was an asshole who broke his promises of jobs and govt. positions for them...he's gone. We have to get Iran quds out of there...their militias are killing as many sunnis as ISIS. Let them torture and murder that American woman they're holding and we can Gulf of Tonkin their asses....create a reason and kick the shit out of them....Obama would have to be dragged along kicking and screaming but we've always know who's side he's on.

Saying we created I

ISIS formed themselves from their own Ideology, you saying they somehow learned it from us is the kind of excuse that our enemies make. Thats my point. Prisoners In gitmo were allowed lawyers, visits from Imams, the kind of food they want, I dont think ISIS will copy that part will they
No. I said that ISIS is using alleged abuses and torture and such at GITMO and Abu Grauib (which were leaked a while back by media might add) as justification for torturing westerners and their 'enemies'.

You still don't get that it doesn't matter to ISIS, whether the US did it or not, just the allegation enough is good propaganda for them.

When the alleged abuses and incidents of torture were leaked, many military figures claimed that they would 'aid the enemy', they were just a few years early - those leaks now aid ISIS.
I don't give a damn about their propaganda....................The real deal is they are butchering and committing Genocide throughout the region......................

They are scum and every day they are allowed to exist on earth is ONE DAY TOO LONG.............

They would do this whether we ever went to the region to fight because they are FOLLOWING THE KORAN TO THE LETTER.................

As another poster has already stated they have been doing this shit for 1400 years.................It's in their culture and blood to push Islam throughout the world or kill and enslave anyone who doesn't comply.....................

I don't worry about their propaganda...................I worry about the West and the Idiots here in the U.S. who are worse at Propaganda than ISIS themselves...................

On the battlefield versus the United States they DON'T HAVE A CHANCE OF HELL IN WINNING..............They will cause some casualties, but over than that they are MILITARILY INEPT.................

The West, the Arab Nations, and ALL need to go in there and end this BS......................While we are discussing this more children and women are being tortured, raped and killed.....................The TALK needs to end, and get this the fuck over with.

Perhaps if the liberals here would talk to ISIS, they would commit suicide to not have to talk to these types again................

No, we force a sof before we go in that a force will remain there to keep the peace, then they won't have a chance to regroup again.

Last edited:
The longer this goes on the longer it will take, the longer they can spread their propaganda and many more civilians will die, including children.

Saying we created I

I don't give a damn about their propaganda....................The real deal is they are butchering and committing Genocide throughout the region......................

They are scum and every day they are allowed to exist on earth is ONE DAY TOO LONG.............

They would do this whether we ever went to the region to fight because they are FOLLOWING THE KORAN TO THE LETTER.................

As another poster has already stated they have been doing this shit for 1400 years.................It's in their culture and blood to push Islam throughout the world or kill and enslave anyone who doesn't comply.....................

I don't worry about their propaganda...................I worry about the West and the Idiots here in the U.S. who are worse at Propaganda than ISIS themselves...................

On the battlefield versus the United States they DON'T HAVE A CHANCE OF HELL IN WINNING..............They will cause some casualties, but over than that they are MILITARILY INEPT.................

The West, the Arab Nations, and ALL need to go in there and end this BS......................While we are discussing this more children and women are being tortured, raped and killed.....................The TALK needs to end, and get this the fuck over with.

Perhaps if the liberals here would talk to ISIS, they would commit suicide to not have to talk to these types again................

The longer this goes on the longer it will take, the longer they can spread their propaganda and many more civilians will die, including children.

Saying we created I

And in that regard it is up to those most directly affected by the ISIS, Talibans and Boko Harams of the Muslim World. If they sincerely want to end the carnage they need not only to step up militarily but to reform the teachings and preachings that fuel it. Our place is to support their efforts.

And in that regard it is up to those most directly affected by the ISIS, Taliban, Boko Harams of the Muslim World. If they sincerely want to end the carnage they need not only to step up militarily but to reform the teachings and preachings that fuel it. Our place is to support their efforts.

They are all different sets of teachings. The emergence of new factions within ideology over time isn't anything new. Al Qaeda was disdainful of both the Taliban and later of AQI and now Boko Haram for being what they called "innovators".

I have a hard time believing this.
Why? They are just copycating what they saw of torture in Iraq and Guantaumino Bay. Isis so far has been all about reaching new depths of brutality and inhumanity, to be the most evil terrorist group ever is their goal.
Of course, everything is George W's fault.

You dumbfucks really need to get a life.
The torturing at Guantanamo Bay was his fault. You need to accept the truth.

Why? They are just copycating what they saw of torture in Iraq and Guantaumino Bay. Isis so far has been all about reaching new depths of brutality and inhumanity, to be the most evil terrorist group ever is their goal.

Torture policy existed well before George W. Those clothes colors remind you of that Iraqi prison at all. Kind of orange aren't they?

I don't need a life. I have one, question is where were you when this shit was happening. Covering your ears and waiting for Bushy to say 'we don't torture' most likely.

Got an example of this torture policy being used?
Sure you saw this reported at least once: Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
o, not the liberal media. It wasn't until photos were released that it became a big story. The facts don't line up with the narrative that it was systematic torture policy along with a cover up, if the Army itself was investigating it at the time.

So I will ask again, got any actual proof of torture? You mentioned Gitmo, what torture happened there?
Wow, you have a serious problem accepting reality.

Torture policy existed well before George W. Those clothes colors remind you of that Iraqi prison at all. Kind of orange aren't they?

I don't need a life. I have one, question is where were you when this shit was happening. Covering your ears and waiting for Bushy to say 'we don't torture' most likely.

Got an example of this torture policy being used?
Sure you saw this reported at least once: Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
o, not the liberal media. It wasn't until photos were released that it became a big story. The facts don't line up with the narrative that it was systematic torture policy along with a cover up, if the Army itself was investigating it at the time.

So I will ask again, got any actual proof of torture? You mentioned Gitmo, what torture happened there?
Wow, you have a serious problem accepting reality.

If he wants proof, I'd suggest pointing to the recently released Senate Select Committee report on torture. Not that it is likely to change his opinion; but the evidence that torture took place, as well as extraordinary rendition simply isn't something that can be honestly refuted.

Forum List

Back