ISIS raped and tortured Kayla Mueller after Obama, Doctors Without Borders abandoned her

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
The supposedly benevolent organization Doctors Without Borders is a despicable bunch of cowards. Barack Obama is an evil piece of garbage.

Over the top, you say? Wait until you read about how both enabled this good woman’s captivity, rape, torture and murder. All of Obama’s trashing of the Constitution, and perhaps even his routine slander of police officers, pales in comparison to the way he abandoned Kayla Mueller.

ISIS raped and tortured Kayla Mueller after Obama, Doctors Without Borders abandoned her - Presidential Voting

This girl's blood is on Obama's hands. Shame on Obama. If she was his daughter, he would do everything in his power to get her back. He disgusts me. I would've told him to stay in the white house because I don't want to meet with him because he's the reason my daughter is dead. He paid ransom for the other Americans, why not for her too.

Please keep it up, rational folk need to be reminded of how utterly delusional some of their fellow citizens are.

The supposedly benevolent organization Doctors Without Borders is a despicable bunch of cowards. Barack Obama is an evil piece of garbage.

Over the top, you say? Wait until you read about how both enabled this good woman’s captivity, rape, torture and murder. All of Obama’s trashing of the Constitution, and perhaps even his routine slander of police officers, pales in comparison to the way he abandoned Kayla Mueller.

ISIS raped and tortured Kayla Mueller after Obama, Doctors Without Borders abandoned her - Presidential Voting

This girl's blood is on Obama's hands. Shame on Obama. If she was his daughter, he would do everything in his power to get her back. He disgusts me. I would've told him to stay in the white house because I don't want to meet with him because he's the reason my daughter is dead. He paid ransom for the other Americans, why not for her too.
^ partisan piece of shit

Stay out of the ME if you don't like being captured, raped, tortured and killed....

How did Obama abandon her?

Stay out of the ME if you don't like being captured, raped, tortured and killed....
In other words, muslims are rapists, torturers and killers? I think you just let your true feelings be known.

Please keep it up, rational folk need to be reminded of how utterly delusional some of their fellow citizens are.
You remind us often enough through your own posts.

Good then, you know I'm not one of you.
No worries, I never mistook you for an intelligent person. It would be difficult considering your "contributions" to previous topics. I've never seen you post anything of substance in the entirety of your time here, you only enter topics to insult people. You don't even refute things or make actual on-topic claims. Your "contributions" are around the same level of the resident insane clown posse. Meaning anyone and everyone could put you on ignore, and conversations would still look uninterrupted, because there's just that little to your posts.

Were my contributions challenged, I could easily find a multitude of posts where I make claims, provide evidence, challenge other claims. I wonder if you could do the same.

Forum List

Back