ISIS Releases New Photos Showing Mass Crucifixions, Beheadings And Cruel Executions

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Pretty NWS or if you don't have a strong stomach, don't look.... just more of what worldwide muslim terrorists do, to Christians, Jews, and their own muslim's if not the right sect.... Animals wouldn't do this!

ISIS Releases New Photos Showing Mass Crucifixions, Beheadings And Cruel Executions | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

151773_600.jpg

We need to send over a division of the 109th Airborne Liberals to parachute into their territory and to bore them all to death with liberals chants of "Diversity is our Strength."

Yes, brutalized people do brutal things.

30 years of Saddam followed by 10 years of war, we have exactly what we should expect- people who treat violence casually because they've never known anything else.

Why is this our problem again?

30 years of Saddam followed by 10 years of war, we have exactly what we should expect- people who treat violence casually because they've never known anything else.

ISIS is quite a ways beyond platitudes.

Yes, they are.

and why is this our problem again?

It's a true shame that when this was going on 10 years ago against the Christians and Iraq was being looted, the only "people" Bush and the Republicans protected were the oil companies and their oil fields. True Story.

It's a true shame that when this was going on 10 years ago against the Christians and Iraq was being looted, the only "people" Bush and the Republicans protected were the oil companies and their oil fields. True Story.

Obama has been in ofice 5.6 years, he owns this the now(.)

Yes, they are.

ISIS is suddenly so good because that is where the Iraqi Army that Bush disbanded went. Where to you put 250,000 active duty and 500,000 inactive duty soldiers that have just been fired and have been left with nothing? You drive them into the arms of terrorists because you are ignorant right wing bullies and have no clue as to what you are actually doing in a region where religious wars have been going on well over a thousand years. You don't even know there are "sides".

I shit on my neighbors front lawn. After two days, I tell him, "you own it now, it has nothing to do with me".

I shit on my neighbors front lawn. After two days, I tell him, "you own it now, it has nothing to do with me".

A less than apt analogy.

Yes, they are.

ISIS is suddenly so good because that is where the Iraqi Army that Bush disbanded went. Where to you put 250,000 active duty and 500,000 inactive duty soldiers that have just been fired and have been left with nothing? You drive them into the arms of terrorists because you are ignorant right wing bullies and have no clue as to what you are actually doing in a region where religious wars have been going on well over a thousand years. You don't even know there are "sides".

Dismantling of Iraqi army haunts U.S. | Juneau Empire - Alaska's Capital City Online Newspaper

Why is this our problem?

It seems to me that it should be up to the IRaqis to police their own country, not us.

Yes, they are.

Dismantling of Iraqi army haunts U.S. | Juneau Empire - Alaska's Capital City Online Newspaper

I know, right?

Bush: 'I can't remember why we disbanded the Iraqi army'

That's the guy Republicans voted for twice and the GOP Supreme Court put into office.

Why is this our problem?

It seems to me that it should be up to the IRaqis to police their own country, not us.

Was 9/11 YOUR problem, or you just didn't care that the SAME EXACT PEOPLE attacked America? ......You deserve to be drop kicked into Gaza, see if you can find a tunnel to get away from the killers and make it back to the Jews! ....They LOVE American's!

islam-kills-muslims-celebrating-sept-11-2001-2.jpg

Yes, they are.

America's abolishment of the Iraq army on May 2003 left tens of thousands of armed men without salaries or job prospects. It practically guaranteed the emergence of a strong Sunni resistance. I was in the audience in Baghdad when Paul Brenner, Bush's special Iraq envoy, made the momentous announcement. It astonished me and those of my colleagues who had any knowledge of Iraq.

Part of the situation yes, still, Iraq was a fabricated country, always. Bound to split up without a strong dictator. Caught between the Scylla and Caribdes, allow a monster to remain, or remove him. There must have been cheaper ways that would have spared tens of thosands of human lives.

Forum List

Back