🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islam a Religion of Peace

PS-----Penelope never read the OT the NT , or any volume of the Talmud or the
koran. The Koran is not "taken from the Talmud" In fact the koran was
written AFTER the jews of arabia were subjected to genocide. Arabia harbored
LOTS of different communities-----Jews constituted one of them-----there were also
Zoroastrians and Christians and various "others"

Sure it is, same people, PBUH, rashi commentary of the Jewish bible. I think you are the one who hasn't read any of it.

Of course the Quran is taken from the Talmud and Jews: and here is what is in the Talmud

FOR THIS REASON WAS MAN CREATED ALONE, TO TEACH THEE THAT WHOSOEVER DESTROYS A SINGLE SOUL OF ISRAEL,39 SCRIPTURE IMPUTES [GUILT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD DESTROYED A COMPLETE WORLD; AND WHOSOEVER PRESERVES A SINGLE SOUL OF ISRAEL, SCRIPTURE ASCRIBES [MERIT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD PRESERVED A COMPLETE WORLD

Babylonian Talmud: Sanhedrin 37

Obviously we have some very fundamentalist Muslims who take the Quran literally,
learned in SA, which is where most terrorist leaders learn the theology of fundamentalism.

These are also Sunni Mulsims sects. Boko Haram also Sulfi ideology taught in SA.

I mention nazis propaganda and look who shows up. : -)
The Jihaadist don't abide by the Quran anymore then Christians admit Catholics abided by the NT when they were zealots during Crusades and Spanish Inquisition etc,.,
Furthermore it's said that the Vatican helped create the Quran, who else would mention Jesus and Mary, surely not the Talmud, oh wait they did, Mary was a Harlot in 100bc who had Yeshu with her fling with the Roman Soldier Panthera thus called the Harlot church for pushing the harlot's son over the other christs that ROME MURDERED.

South Korea utilizes the Talmud in their school education as mandatory reading and South Korea has no issues with propaganda or radicalism. No choping heads or burning people like the Church or it's berlin trained jihaadists.

Oh the arabs lived in a heavy trade route, and many gnostic Christians passed and lived there as well. The quran is heavily influenced by Jews of that day.

Are you saying the government of S. Korea has the Talmud, as a book in their schools that is taught??

I know about the influences, many people to survive persecution and invasions formed the new religion and that included some Jews, offshoots, independents, and various other cultures in the region.

Yes South Korea's head of education admired the success and progression of The Jewish culture and the ideology and for some reason thought it was due to the Talmud and introduced it to curriculum. It became hugely popular and caught on widespread.
Most of those Nobel prize winners and progressive Jews they admire probably never read or utilized the Talmud, but who is gonna have the heart to tell them it's through our Torah's ethos & history of suffering we thrive to be good, be alive and progress.

No, its due to money, power, German, English and US universities, and the infiltration into our gov from the 1900's on after the Noble prizes begun is the reason so many have noble prizes. Its not genetic, its money and privileged, ask actors, journalists and politicians.

It was the French also who helped the Zionist with nuclear in the 50's.

The Korean Talmud is not the real Talmud. Most S. Koreans are 1/2 Christians and the rest secular.

In a 2014 global survey published by the Anti-Defamation League, more than half of South Korean respondents agreed with statements such as “Jews have too much power in the business world,” “Jews have too much control over the global media,” and “Jews have too much control over global affairs.” The A.D.L. labelled these responses as anti-Semitic. But Dave Hazzan, who lives in South Korea, argued in a piece for Tablet that those sentiments reflect the opposite: Korean philo-Semitism. Having control of business and global affairs is something Koreans aspire to, he wrote, adding that there is a desire among many Koreans “to emulate Jews” in order to overachieve “in the world arena.”

Rabbi Tokayer is making money. In December, 2014, he met with Reverend Yong-soo Hyun to discuss having the book translated into Chinese and Hindi. “It should go in every language,” he told me, his eyes opening wide. “It would make sense for anyone.”

http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea
It's evident from what you've written here that you probably suffer from some genetic disadvantage that makes you less intelligent than Jews.

No I just believe in living a moral life, actually I was taught morals over money from my parents. My Dad always said, the only thing a person really has is their integrity.
Jews will do anything for money, that is their god, lie, steal and even swindle from other jews, Madoff comes to mind.

The Jihaadist don't abide by the Quran anymore then Christians admit Catholics abided by the NT when they were zealots during Crusades and Spanish Inquisition etc,.,
Furthermore it's said that the Vatican helped create the Quran, who else would mention Jesus and Mary, surely not the Talmud, oh wait they did, Mary was a Harlot in 100bc who had Yeshu with her fling with the Roman Soldier Panthera thus called the Harlot church for pushing the harlot's son over the other christs that ROME MURDERED.

South Korea utilizes the Talmud in their school education as mandatory reading and South Korea has no issues with propaganda or radicalism. No choping heads or burning people like the Church or it's berlin trained jihaadists.

Oh the arabs lived in a heavy trade route, and many gnostic Christians passed and lived there as well. The quran is heavily influenced by Jews of that day.

Are you saying the government of S. Korea has the Talmud, as a book in their schools that is taught??

I know about the influences, many people to survive persecution and invasions formed the new religion and that included some Jews, offshoots, independents, and various other cultures in the region.

Yes South Korea's head of education admired the success and progression of The Jewish culture and the ideology and for some reason thought it was due to the Talmud and introduced it to curriculum. It became hugely popular and caught on widespread.
Most of those Nobel prize winners and progressive Jews they admire probably never read or utilized the Talmud, but who is gonna have the heart to tell them it's through our Torah's ethos & history of suffering we thrive to be good, be alive and progress.

No, its due to money, power, German, English and US universities, and the infiltration into our gov from the 1900's on after the Noble prizes begun is the reason so many have noble prizes. Its not genetic, its money and privileged, ask actors, journalists and politicians.

The Korean Talmud is not the real Talmud. Most S. Koreans are 1/2 Christians and the rest secular.

In a 2014 global survey published by the Anti-Defamation League, more than half of South Korean respondents agreed with statements such as “Jews have too much power in the business world,” “Jews have too much control over the global media,” and “Jews have too much control over global affairs.” The A.D.L. labelled these responses as anti-Semitic. But Dave Hazzan, who lives in South Korea, argued in a piece for Tablet that those sentiments reflect the opposite: Korean philo-Semitism. Having control of business and global affairs is something Koreans aspire to, he wrote, adding that there is a desire among many Koreans “to emulate Jews” in order to overachieve “in the world arena.”

Rabbi Tokayer is making money. In December, 2014, he met with Reverend Yong-soo Hyun to discuss having the book translated into Chinese and Hindi. “It should go in every language,” he told me, his eyes opening wide. “It would make sense for anyone.”

http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea
It's evident from what you've written here that you probably suffer from some genetic disadvantage that makes you less intelligent than Jews.

No I just believe in living a moral life, actually I was taught morals over money from my parents. My Dad always said, the only thing a person really has is their integrity.
Jews will do anything for money, that is their god, lie, steal and even swindle from other jews, Madoff comes to mind.
You are just about as simple minded as you can possibly be. Why do you bother posting on a public forum? Did you want more people to know how shallow and ignorant you are?

Of course the Quran is taken from the Talmud and Jews: and here is what is in the Talmud

FOR THIS REASON WAS MAN CREATED ALONE, TO TEACH THEE THAT WHOSOEVER DESTROYS A SINGLE SOUL OF ISRAEL,39 SCRIPTURE IMPUTES [GUILT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD DESTROYED A COMPLETE WORLD; AND WHOSOEVER PRESERVES A SINGLE SOUL OF ISRAEL, SCRIPTURE ASCRIBES [MERIT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD PRESERVED A COMPLETE WORLD

Obviously we have some very fundamentalist Muslims who take the Quran literally,
learned in SA, which is where most terrorist leaders learn the theology of fundamentalism.

These are also Sunni Mulsims sects. Boko Haram also Sulfi ideology taught in SA.

I'm sorry I made an error in the above line, Sulfi is spelled Sufi, and I didn't mean
Sufi but
Salafi which is just like Wahhabi.

good of you to correct the "sulfi" error---Penelope---but your post still makes no sense. Just what were you struggling to say? It is not at all clear to me that
"most terrorist leaders learn the theology of fundamentalism IN SAUDI ARABIA"
On what information do you base that assertion?

It sure is, use google a bit more and read.

I read quite a bit and HAVE read quite a bit-----I do not jump around
cyberspace in order to gather up bits and pieces of PROPAGANDA
debris. You have asserted "MOST TERRORIST LEADERS LEARN
THE THEOLOGY OF FUNDAMENTALISM IN SAUDI ARABIA" at the
very least you should be able to demonstrate YOUR "FACT" that MOST
terrorist leaders were EDUCATED IN SAUDI ARABIA. You have nothing
at all. I doubt that you ever had a conversation with a person educated
in Saudi arabia. Try to be honest for a change. I do understand that
LATELY there is a brand of islamo Nazi slut eager to lick the asses of
the AYATOILETS who are very eager to vilify Saudi arabia in preparation
for an Iranian sponsored invasion of that country

How old were you when your first "knew" that DA JOOOOS GOT ALL DA MONEEEEE?

I'm sorry I made an error in the above line, Sulfi is spelled Sufi, and I didn't mean
Sufi but

good of you to correct the "sulfi" error---Penelope---but your post still makes no sense. Just what were you struggling to say? It is not at all clear to me that

Sorry find your own sources. I'm tired of spoon feeding you. Iranian is preferable over the gulf states.

Sufi but

Sorry find your own sources. I'm tired of spoon feeding you. Iranian is preferable over the gulf states.

Preferable to which of your Nazi relatives? There was a time in the past-----
when IRAN was ok. There was a time when Germany was ok too-----but
then your "god" ADOLF happened and created an entertainment for you and
your depraved friends

Remember you are bound by the standard of which your logic dictates this nonsense...
According to your logic your Catholic parents do anything for mob blood money , that the Godfather is their god, extortion, racketeering, even swindling from other mobsters, Anthony Bruno comes to mind.
According to Penelope every Sunday she should grope an altar boy, or better yet talk through the new movie about the Church sex abuse cases in hopes her distraction will somehow change opinions just as she tries in here.

Sufi but

your depraved friends

Did you notice the remains said to be of Hitler was of a woman just like the Church remains of Jesus ended up being of a woman, oooops.

your depraved friends

Did you notice the remains said to be of Hitler was of a woman just like the Church remains of Jesus ended up being of a woman, oooops.

after all my years of violation-----I have come to understand the true meaning
of the separation of milk and meat

your depraved friends

Just now? That explains a lot.

your depraved friends

Just now? That explains a lot.

what does it "explain" "a lot"?

Or maybe not.

Every bit as much as Christianity and Judaism anyway.

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Murder in the Bible

Or maybe not.

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Murder in the Bible

Well then gee whiz, I wonder why Christians and Jews aren't more involved with international terrorism?

The very definition of WONDERFUL.....

kn111615dAPR20151116044515.jpg

Or maybe not.

Kill Nonbelievers

Murder in the Bible

Well then gee whiz, I wonder why Christians and Jews aren't more involved with international terrorism?

Lord's Resistance Army (Africa,) and the KKK ring a bell? Jews of course have no terrorists, we're perfect. ;)

Or maybe not.

Kill Nonbelievers

Murder in the Bible

Lord's Resistance Army (Africa,) and the KKK ring a bell? Jews of course have no terrorists, we're perfect. ;)

Lord's Resistance Army.......no, never heard of them. Have they declared an international jihad? Got any thing more than anecdotes from history or an army no one ever heard of ?

Forum List

Back