🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

islam is a horrible ideology for human rights

So what's the problem?

Every country has punishments for criminals who break the law. :cool:

We don't punish rape victims because they can't find 4 witnesses to the crime.
Beating your wife is also not allowed in real countries.
Marrying off 9 year olds is also not allowed.
Chopping hands for minor offenses is also not allowed in civilized countries.

Anyways, you have nothing to be afraid of from sharia, which you don't practise. So much for the perfect system, you don't even follow it yourself.

Islam is a mercy to all mankind; and the perfect religious/political system. :cool:

If it was then every person on earth would "willfully" follow it. The fact that there are still brave people that choose to leave that "religion/political system" proves that your statement is FALSE.

So what's the problem?

Every country has punishments for criminals who break the law. :cool:

We don't punish rape victims because they can't find 4 witnesses to the crime.
Beating your wife is also not allowed in real countries.
Marrying off 9 year olds is also not allowed.
Chopping hands for minor offenses is also not allowed in civilized countries.

Anyways, you have nothing to be afraid of from sharia, which you don't practise. So much for the perfect system, you don't even follow it yourself.

If he followed them "openly", he would have to convert, murder, or subjugate his neighbors. Instead he will be the traitor that will wait until his neighbor is at their weakest, and then he will turn on them with the enemy's support.

These laws will be coming to our country in the future.

Only then will we have true justice for all people. :cool:

Yes, we know, our President has already told the UN this. Problem: this country has a Constitution, and even if this President will not follow it, there will be another President in the future, that will (that will be the end of Sharia).

We do not need a so called "savior". :cool:

We know, because you worship a "man" (the prophet), and a stone in a vagina looking contraption that grownups "kiss" by the thousands (don't you guys worry about germs). Don't you wonder how many touch that with their left hand?

ecks_why free will/free speech vs. islamic totalitarianism..I.need time to read said:
(3095)[/QUOTE=lgical4u]
Islam certainly breeds and spreads all of those. :clap2: Still waiting for someone to show where it doesn't! ??

[/QUOTE=tarzan] Enough and many evident showing what terrible happening done by Islam ;
What do you need of waiting another evident for ?,NOW,We need solution /asap/of :
1 To help SION ,EDL,ADL and the like to struggle against Wahabist.( No go zone in UK applied by Wahhabist in England, Is that not an enough evident of invasion?)Wake up Guys!
2. A solution or idea or action to help and rescue Converts ( this is smkind of kidnapping of Non Arabic ppl to be used as future soldiers of Wahhabist- Q; 9;111.\Bulhit comment on "Massive convert, 100.000 ppl did converting" \ Independent Sentinel-Sarah Noble. ref.)
3. South Thailand rebel are done by Thailands converts, demand state of syariah.
4. And in another Nations,To be cont.

Suggestion for Admin, please one of you post your self as a judge and make your post to prevent un-necessary lenghtening of pro and contra Islam,It's wasting time ! Alternative is make pools of which is right or wrong- so there is conclusion of this forum or blog . Nov.11th 2012.

I hate Islam, but I hate religion so I guess that's irrelevant.

That said, I'm going to point out that I believe only radical Muslims are really that crazy. Otherwise, why would Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Turkey elect female heads of state?

If Islam were so evil, then why did Mohammed create a very specific set of rules for combat?

And if Islam is so stupid, then how come without them we'd still be behind in the fields of math and science?

Forum List

Back