Islam is liberal while Christianity is conservative?

You're drawing perverse comparisons between Soviet Russia, ISIS and Liberalism. ?

it seems that way to your low liberal IQ! Our founders protected us from all forms of huge liberal govt no matter what the rationale.

Simple enough for you?????

Where is the perfect government? Our founders were more concerned about building a country than anything else.

I got your idiotic construct----for you -----TOTALITARIAN RULE IS "liberal"
somehow----------why? ----e

dear, why do you think our liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb??

Do you know anything??

I certainly know that you know nothing about scientific achievement
amongst Russians------stalin was not "given the bomb"-----how is uncle
Mc Carthy doing today?

dear Ms low IQ. our liberals spied for Stalin because they had seen the future and it worked. Do you understand??? OUr Founders saw your friends Hitler Stalin and Mao coming so did everything possible to keep govt tiny. You have seen Hitler stalin and Mao and still pray for a huge liberal govt that works!! HOw stupid is that??

The founders were more concerned with monarchy, not communism or fascism.

Leave him alone-----he is busy chasing a squirrel with a sling shot-----

I understand your mindset--------
100% stupid and liberal the low IQ liberal calls Aristotle Jefferson and Madison a "mindset" when they produced the greatest country by far in human history due to freedom from govt!!

Do you know anything??

Mc Carthy doing today?

dear Ms low IQ. our liberals spied for Stalin because they had seen the future and it worked. Do you understand??? OUr Founders saw your friends Hitler Stalin and Mao coming so did everything possible to keep govt tiny. You have seen Hitler stalin and Mao and still pray for a huge liberal govt that works!! HOw stupid is that??

translation: I lack the IQ for this debate

Do you know anything??

Mc Carthy doing today?

I think you're right.

I understand your mindset--------
100% stupid and liberal the low IQ liberal calls Aristotle Jefferson and Madison a "mindset" when they produced the greatest country by far in human history due to freedom from govt!!

Aristotle produced no government at all------Jefferson was a very rich man------an intellectual ------he did not make a government------He wrote the declaration of
independence-----not the constitution------beyond that he engaged in
agriculture

Aristotle produced no government at all-----

too stupid!!! Nobody said he produced a govt, just the philosophy of freedom

he recapitulated the current social philosophies of his time-----and did a damn
good job of it-------SO? freedom of man is not the definition of conservatism.---
it is your CONCEPT that "freedom" means FRONTIERSMAN with a six shooter -------survival of the STRONGEST and no taxes

----Jefferson was a very rich man------an intellectual ------he did not make a government------He wrote the declaration of
independence-----not the constitution------beyond that he engaged in
agriculture
low IQ and illiterate!! Jefferson far more than any other made our govt. Must I explain??

Complete Thomas Jefferson quote, it's not about small government, dipshit.

Thomas Jefferson, Preamble to a Bill for the More General Diffusion of Knowledge

Fall 1778
1ptrans.gif
Papers 2:526--27
Whereas it appeareth that however certain forms of government are better calculated than others to protect individuals in the free exercise of their natural rights, and are at the same time themselves better guarded against degeneracy, yet experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms, those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny; and it is believed that the most effectual means of preventing this would be, to illuminate, as far as practicable, the minds of the people at large, and more especially to give them knowledge of those facts, which history exhibiteth, that, possessed thereby of the experience of other ages and countries, they may be enabled to know ambition under all its shapes, and prompt to exert their natural powers to defeat its purposes; And whereas it is generally true that that people will be happiest whose laws are best, and are best administered, and that laws will be wisely formed, and honestly administered, in proportion as those who form and administer them are wise and honest; whence it becomes expedient for promoting the publick happiness that those persons, whom nature hath endowed with genius and virtue, should be rendered by liberal education worthy to receive, and able to guard the sacred deposit of the rights and liberties of their fellow citizens, and that they should be called to that charge without regard to wealth, birth or other accidental condition or circumstance; but the indigence of the greater number disabling them from so educating, at their own expence, those of their children whom nature hath fitly formed and disposed to become useful instruments for the public, it is better that such should be sought for and educated at the common expence of all, than that the happiness of all should be confided to the weak or wicked: . . .

freedom of man is not the definition of conservatism.---

of course it is. Do you think our liberals spied for Stalin because they wanted freedom for man??

OUR LIBERALS did not spy for stalin-------there were a few spies in the USA----
EINSTEIN was a liberal-----he did not spy for Stalin. Lots of USA people spied for
ADOLF HITLER-------for 'freedom" ??? they thought so ---(you might also)

Islam is most certainly NOT liberal. It is Reactionary Fascism.

of course it is. Do you think our liberals spied for Stalin because they wanted freedom for man??

EINSTEIN was a liberal-----he did not spy for Stalin. Lots of USA people spied for

He thinks Hitler is a liberal, probably has something to do with the trains running on time.

He thinks Hitler is a liberal, probably has something to do with the trains running on time.

no-----it has to do with the FREEDOM of the strongest-------and the laudatory---
enslavement of the weak--------he considers Adolf a NOBLE CONSERVATIVE

Forum List

Back