Islam is not inherently evil

Poor thing. Just can't quite get it. Takes a lot of work to look at the truth and keep telling yourself it's not the truth. You must get some doozy headaches.

Defending this kind of behavior is as sick as those who practice it. "Honor killing" under growing scrutiny in the U.S. - Crimesider - CBS News

My own opinion is that there is a certain pathology that afflicts moslem men and the underlying ideology that would consign women to feelings of helplessness and inadequacy.

It is an unhealthy society that treats women in a manner such that they become mere possessions-vessels/repositories of the impotent and inadequate moslem male's fragile “honor”. That men and women could relate equally in every sphere of human endeavor is a concept that is so alien and so threatening to so much of the islamist world; I suspect it is what partly fuels the engine of ineptitude that grips so much of the islamist Middle East.

I agree. It is a very sick culture.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV9M3mmqOII&feature=relmfu]Muslim Palestinians teach children to hate in cartoons 1 - YouTube[/ame]

terrorism is evil. People who abuse religious tenets to do harm are evil.

Discuss.

Neither is it, or any religion for that matter, inherently good

I disagree. I beleive Christianity is inherently good. Love God, Love your neighbor, forgive, help the poor and sick, etc. Sounds good to me.

Agreed. As "interpreted" by some geniuses who apparently can't grasp even simple parables, it is not always good in its acts. But inherently, it is good.

IsLam

May be misspelled!

Keep the first two letters, then reverse the last three and we have that

IsLAM=IS Mal
Which means bad. So Islam is evil because it means bad!:tongue:

Forum List

Back