🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islamic Cleric Warns Offering Girls Physical Education Classes Could Lead to ‘Prostit

Whilst in Israel, you can video yourself raping a tourist, but have the case tossed out of court for lack of evidence.

Two Danish girls raped by 3 Israeli Kibbutzim - Rapists went unpunished - YouTube

Lol Fred that was an extremely desperate attempt on your part.

Why?
I'm assured rape is hard to prove in Muslim countries but it seems to be so much harder in Israel.
A video, clearly showing girls refusing sex, isn't enough to convict Israeli rapists.
Something about getting your own house in order comes to mind.
Yes, there are Muslim perverts, I've just been reading an especially nasty story, but denial of your own bastards and what they get up to isn't going to help girls anywhere.

You make excuses for your own perverts in order to score points against Muslims.
A lot disgusting.

Freddie, don't you think y ou are going overboard with this and showing people that you are mentally disturbed? The thread was about some silly Muslim clergyman, and you were the one dragging in rape. This thread was not about rape. Everyone knows there are perverts in every group, but this story about the Muslim clergyman in Saudi Arabis was not about rape, but the ridiculousness of his statement about physical education for girls. Why not take a little walk for a while and get your mind off of rape?

Why?
I'm assured rape is hard to prove in Muslim countries but it seems to be so much harder in Israel.
A video, clearly showing girls refusing sex, isn't enough to convict Israeli rapists.
Yes, there are Muslim perverts, I've just been reading an especially nasty story, but denial of your own bastards and what they get up to isn't going to help girls anywhere.

You make excuses for your own perverts in order to score points against Muslims.
A lot disgusting.

Freddie, don't you think y ou are going overboard with this and showing people that you are mentally disturbed? The thread was about some silly Muslim clergyman, and you were the one dragging in rape. This thread was not about rape. Everyone knows there are perverts in every group, but this story about the Muslim clergyman in Saudi Arabis was not about rape, but the ridiculousness of his statement about physical education for girls. Why not take a little walk for a while and get your mind off of rape?

See what I mean.
Yes, as I've said, this guy is a head case that shouldn't be allowed out without a nurse, but the hate filled posters try to push all blame one way, whilst totally ignoring their own group's problems.

Not a word from Sally to condemn perversion or stupid ideals, unless it was from a Muslim.
Her interest isn't to stop stupidity of the like we see from the idiot mentioned in the OP, just to spread hate.

Whilst in Israel, you can video yourself raping a tourist, but have the case tossed out of court for lack of evidence.

Two Danish girls raped by 3 Israeli Kibbutzim - Rapists went unpunished - YouTube

Why?

A lot disgusting.

That video was actually used to prosecute the rapists?? You can barely see anything!
Of course I am against any kind if rape, weather it's perpetrated by a Jew or Muslim. But you get so defensive whenever someone brings up a Muslim doing so.
As others have already stated, the issue is not necessarily how many rapes/sexual assaults have taken place in Israel vs. incidents taking place in Muslim states, but it is the government taking action to not only do what it can to avoid these incidents, but to prosecute those involved.
I could see why, as a Muslim, it offends you when people bring up how these incidents against women occur mainly among Muslims and that Muslim governments rarely do anything about it, but it really shouldn't Fred. At least you as a Muslim constantly condemn it, and that is quite refreshing to see.

Last edited:
Why?

A lot disgusting.

See what I mean.
Yes, as I've said, this guy is a head case that shouldn't be allowed out without a nurse, but the hate filled posters try to push all blame one way, whilst totally ignoring their own group's problems.

Not a word from Sally to condemn perversion or stupid ideals, unless it was from a Muslim.
Her interest isn't to stop stupidity of the like we see from the idiot mentioned in the OP, just to spread hate.

You know, Fred, if you weren't so non compus mentis, you would just have said that the Muslim clergyman was silly. Instead you felt you had to defend your religion and even bring in rape. Was rape even mentioned in the article about this clergyman? Why was it so difficult just to say the man was ridiculous and tell us about physical education in your adopted Muslim country. Meanwhile, your own brethren are really doing a good job of spreading hate with all the murders they are committing against innocent people in the name of religion. This is only a forum, but in the real world, look at what your brethren are actually doing to people. Furthermore, many people in your own country are not exactly shining examples of religious tolerance.

Furthermore, many people in your own country are not exactly shining examples of religious tolerance.
Nice sermon Silly-Sally.

btw Didn't an American citizen just murder 3 people at a Jewish center?? .... :cool:

Yes, and it is the same type of person like Muslims who say Kill the Jews or hold signs which read Hitler should have finished the Jews. So tell us, Sunni Man, as an American born and raised here where you have basically seen people of all religions getting along with each other, what do you think of your Sunni brethren always having at the Shia, Christians and Ahmadiyya in Indonesia? Don't you think the Sunni Muslims, especially in the 21st century, should be more tolerant toward them? I realize you feel that the Shia should be rounded up and put in a separate enclave, but put on your cap as an American and tell us how you feel about your Sunni brothers acting against those of different religions or different Muslim sects?

but put on your cap as an American and tell us how you feel about your Sunni brothers acting against those of different religions or different Muslim sects?
Your "put on the American cap" jibe is quite condescending Silly-Sally.

And is just more evidence that you view American muslims as 2nd class citizens.

News Flash: I am an American citizen 24/7/365

Deal with it.......... :cool:

Last edited:
but put on your cap as an American and tell us how you feel about your Sunni brothers acting against those of different religions or different Muslim sects?
Your "put on the American cap" jibe is quite condescending Silly-Sally.

And is just more evidence that you view American muslims as 2nd class citizens.

News Flash: I am an American citizen 24/7/365

Deal with it.......... :cool:

Do you really think I care what you are, Mr. Troll? I just think of you as some putz. Meanwhile, you appear to have no problem with your Sunni brethren being intolerant to others in Muslim countries. You have proven to us that as a Sunni, you have no love for the Shia. By the way, why not tell us of all the times the authorities have picked up Muslims, and Americans (including your fellow Muslims) were lucky that they avoided another tragedy?.

Meanwhile, set up something like this in your own mosque.

Muslim group urges new way of dealing with radicals - latimes.com

Forum List

Back