Islamic State crisis: The 13-year-old on 'righteous path'

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can't imagine any mother feeling as this one does, but I guess there are other mothers in the Muslim world who feel the same as she does.

6 November 2014 Last updated at 02:16 ET

• Islamic State crisis: The 13-year-old on 'righteous path'
By Mark LowenBBC News, Turkey-Syria border

'Abu Hattab', 13 years old: "Soon the West will be finished"

• In a cramped living room in southern Turkey, a 13-year-old boy is training to join Islamic State.

As he welcomes us in, he appears a regular, happy-looking child: his hair is ruffled, his smile beaming, he wears a grey, hooded sweater.

But as we sit down to talk, he heads next door to change, returning in a black balaclava and military-style camouflage top.

He wants to be known as "Abu Hattab".

Continue reading at:

BBC News - Islamic State crisis The 13-year-old on righteous path

well the13 year old young MAN can do something that has broad approval and a reward [72 virgins] in his society or he can go dancing like the fools in Arronlands little video .

Last edited:
This is a story and an interview with a 13-year-old boy who apparently thinks he’s fighting for God as he fights alongside ISIS in terrorizing the people of Iraq. Read the full report on BBC:

ffc9a76e4f88b66c863df72bab4ef694_M.jpg

As he welcomes us in, he appears a regular, happy-looking child: his hair is ruffled, his smile beaming, he wears a grey, hooded sweater.
But as we sit down to talk, he heads next door to change, returning in a black balaclava and military-style camouflage top.

He wants to be known as “Abu Hattab”.

Born in Syria, he was first radicalised last year, joining the jihadist group Sham al-Islam.

‘Behead them’

He had Sharia lessons and learned how to use weapons, proudly showing us pictures in which he takes aim with machine guns.
Source: Meet 13-Year-Old Boy Fighting For ISIS - eReporter

From "cowboys and indians" to real guns and death.

The rest of the world engages in video games, paintball and laser tag (nerf guns, snow balls, water balloons, pillow fights.........).

I see this the same as joining a gang in the US, many young kids do that have nothing to look forward too. They don't do it in the name of God though.

Forum List

Back