🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islamic State seizes more territory in Syria

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Sad how they keep on rolling along in many places. It will take a concerted effort of many countries to take them out.

Reuters
Posted at 08/14/2014

BEIRUT - Islamic State insurgents have seized several towns and villages from rival Islamist groups in the Syrian province of Aleppo, opening the way for further westward advances, an organisation monitoring the war in Syria said on Wednesday.

Already in control of large areas of northern and eastern Syria, Islamic State's latest gains include the towns of Turkmen Bareh and Akhtarin, 50 km (30 miles) northeast of Aleppo, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which is based in Britain, reported.

It said at least 40 fighters were killed during the fighting.

Islamic State's advance in Syria has accelerated since the group seized control of the Iraqi city of Mosul in June, declaring a caliphate in areas under its control in a bid to redraw the borders of the Middle East.

Continue reading at:

Islamic State seizes more territory in Syria | ABS-CBN News

Sad how they keep on rolling along in many places. It will take a concerted effort of many countries to take them out.

Reuters
Posted at 08/14/2014

BEIRUT - Islamic State insurgents have seized several towns and villages from rival Islamist groups in the Syrian province of Aleppo, opening the way for further westward advances, an organisation monitoring the war in Syria said on Wednesday.

Already in control of large areas of northern and eastern Syria, Islamic State's latest gains include the towns of Turkmen Bareh and Akhtarin, 50 km (30 miles) northeast of Aleppo, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which is based in Britain, reported.

Islamic State's advance in Syria has accelerated since the group seized control of the Iraqi city of Mosul in June, declaring a caliphate in areas under its control in a bid to redraw the borders of the Middle East.

Continue reading at:

They're also swallowing up Iraq. The UN needs to devote their attention to Syria and Iraq but they would rather go after Israel.

ERBIL, Kurdistan — Islamic terrorists in Iraq are beheading children and burying people alive, and it won’t stop there. They have a message for America: “We’re coming for you.”

Over the past week, the army of ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), also known as IS (Islamic State), swallowed up swaths of Iraq like a pervading darkness.

In just one day, tens of thousands of Christians fled from towns like Qaraqosh and Bartilla, about 25 miles away. Most came to the town of Erbil with nothing more than the clothes on their backs.

“America is at a crossroad,” says Retired Gen. Paul Vallely, who has more than 15 years of experiencce in special operations and other military ops. He shared his insight on the chaos in Iraq and how it will impact America, on The 700 Club, August 11.

ISIS Swallowing Iraq: 'They're Beheading Children' - Israel News

[MENTION=36253]Sally[/MENTION]

All of this stuff is very significant from the METAPHYSICAL POV

ALEPPO is ****NINEVEH**** that city that some jew named Jonah
tried to avoid------so a whale had to TAKE HIM FOR A RIDE.
It is all very symbolic. ----Jonah -----nice name for a jewish boy
or girl-------it means DOVE (as in pigeon or quail or ?Paloma? French?)
and "whale" as in MOBY DICK----the nemesis of Captain Ahab
(Ahab----I think he was married to Jezebel???)

Nineveh is an ASSYRIAN CITY----which could be why poor little Jonah
did not want to go there ???

I believe (a delusion is a firmly held false belief) that whoever gets
Nineveh is just preparing for the BIG WHALE to show up again

The unintended consequences of decades of DC's warped foreign policy come to a flaming head as 11.7% of the worlds population is engaged in a hot war.

Let me know when they cross the "border" into israel

Of course a little piece of anti-Semitic good-for-nothing would love to see that, wouldn't you? You certainly remind me of another poster from England with the same mind set.

Meanwhile, since you have now crawled out of the woodwork onto this Middle East forum, have you anything to say about what is going on in the other Middle East countries? Surely you must know that the Middle East is a huge piece of real estate comprised of several countries, and there is always something going on in them. Any news from such places as Dubai or Bahrain, for instance?

Of course a little piece of anti-Semitic good-for-nothing would love to see that, wouldn't you? You certainly remind me of another poster from England with the same mind set.

Meanwhile, since you have now crawled out of the woodwork onto this Middle East forum, have you anything to say about what is going on in the other Middle East countries? Surely you must know that the Middle East is a huge piece of real estate comprised of several countries, and there is always something going on in them. Any news from such places as Dubai or Bahrain, for instance?
OK Post something on the subject that interests you on Dubai or Bahrain and add a "@fanger" and I may reply

Reuters
Posted at 08/14/2014

Continue reading at:

They're also swallowing up Iraq. The UN needs to devote their attention to Syria and Iraq but they would rather go after Israel.

ERBIL, Kurdistan — Islamic terrorists in Iraq are beheading children and burying people alive, and it won’t stop there. They have a message for America: “We’re coming for you.”

Over the past week, the army of ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), also known as IS (Islamic State), swallowed up swaths of Iraq like a pervading darkness.

In just one day, tens of thousands of Christians fled from towns like Qaraqosh and Bartilla, about 25 miles away. Most came to the town of Erbil with nothing more than the clothes on their backs.

“America is at a crossroad,” says Retired Gen. Paul Vallely, who has more than 15 years of experiencce in special operations and other military ops. He shared his insight on the chaos in Iraq and how it will impact America, on The 700 Club, August 11.

[MENTION=36253]Sally[/MENTION][/QUOTE [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] its all part of war. BBC News - Was My Lai just one of many massacres in Vietnam War?

Their brethren IslamoNazi Hamas animals are already at the border getting their asses kicked and pummeled. :lmao:

Last edited:

Reuters
Posted at 08/14/2014

Continue reading at:

[MENTION=36253]Sally[/MENTION][/QUOTE [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] its all part of war. BBC News - Was My Lai just one of many massacres in Vietnam War?

Really, Mr. I.P. Freely?? It's a shame that this wasn't around when you were young since you still seem to be urinating freely.

Israel's New 'Therapee' Brings Good News to Bedwetters | United with Israel

OK Post something on the subject that interests you on Dubai or Bahrain and add a "@fanger" and I may reply

Since you crawled out of the woodwork onto this forum, you have the floor now of posting something that is happening in the rest of the Middle East, or are you too dumb to find anything else besides your bashing the Jews and Israel like the two-bit anti-Semite that you are.

Go team Sunni !! ....... :thup:
Let's remind Sunni girl what happened the last time Sunnis decided to go to war with Israel:

POW.JPG

Each side is winning and loosing land. FSA is stuck in the middle along with Christians, other religious and racial groups.
Imams, alqaida, Iran are all denouncing the ISIS.

Really, Mr. I.P. Freely?? It's a shame that this wasn't around when you were young since you still seem to be urinating freely.

Israel's New 'Therapee' Brings Good News to Bedwetters | United with Israel
@Sally does the thought of my urinating make you moist..........miracles do happen:badgrin:

Forum List

Back