🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islamic State’s ‘war crimes’ against Yazidi women documented

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
“I went into the bathroom, turned on the water, stood on a chair to take the wire connecting the light to electrocute myself but there was no electricity,” she told HRW. “After they realized what I was doing, they beat me with a long piece of wood and with their fists. My eyes were swollen shut and my arms turned blue. They handcuffed me to the sink, and cut my clothes with a knife and washed me. They took me out of the bathroom, brought in [my friend] and raped her in the room in front of me.”

Islamic State s war crimes against Yazidi women documented - The Washington Post

What's the point of annually spending $600 bln on military if we can do nothing about animals that torture, rape and kill thousands people on daily basis? Now it doesn't even matter how you call them - Muslim radicals or extremists. We have enough allies to take them out, one mutual operation would be enough to severely damage ISIS forces. The rest can be done by Iraqi military and Kurdish rebels. What are we waiting for?
We promised to bring justice and democracy to Iraq. But what Iraqi got was pure chaos and terror. Looks like our government easily forgets its promises.

So true. Why is this being ignored? Where are all the forum's liberals who condemn Israel's actions but are silent on this?

One more time.

Most of you wingnuts never heard of the Devil Worshiping Yazidis before this war started.

Not Worth One American Life. Period.

One more time.

Most of you wingnuts never heard of the Devil Worshiping Yazidis before this war started.

I never heard of you-----you are not worth a pile of dog shit

One more time.

In other words, as long as it doesn't affect you, then you have no problem with it.

Seems like the Jews never had a problem with Hitler, through most of the 1930's. How did that work out?

One more time.

In other words, as long as it doesn't affect you, then you have no problem with it.

Seems like the Jews never had a problem with Hitler, through most of the 1930's. How did that work out?

Hitler is a hero of Joe's

One more time.

Wow. That's an interesting point to make. According to you all non-believers deserve punishment? What about 27% of American citizens who do not worship the Lord? By advocating God's 'truth' don't forget there are different views on Christianity and some people in this country will completely disagree with you on what make us real Christians.

One more time.

Might want to read history, Germany had an issue with Jews along with everyone else. Its time these Yazidis men learn to fight and pick up guns.

Never heard of it before, I guess the biggest mistake was taking Hussein out then hey. Shame of Cheney, Bush and Netanyahu for turning Iraq in a pit.

One more time.

Hitler was merely doing is job, the president of Iraq hired him, maybe talk to him , oh he is dead. Time to get off of this Hitler stuff, you jews are obsessed with Hitler, and well if no hitler , no Israel, so you ought to be thanking him.

One more time.

Hitler was merely doing is job, the president of Iraq hired him, maybe talk to him , oh he is dead. Time to get off of this Hitler stuff, you jews are obsessed with Hitler, and well if no hitler , no Israel, so you ought to be thanking him.
Joey brought up his hero. Learn how to read Jew hater

One more time.

1. I'm not a Jew
2. You have no clue.
3. I bet you are one of those that claim the holocaust never happened.
4. Sorry that the people of Iraq, decided to hang your hero.
5. Number 4 is called sarcasm.

One more time.

1. I'm not a Jew
2. You have no clue.
3. I bet you are one of those that claim the holocaust never happened.
4. Sorry that the people of Iraq, decided to hang your hero.
5. Number 4 is called sarcasm.

Sound like one, oh yes many jews died in WWII, but so did many others, and well even the US was smart enough to lock the Japanese in camps during the war, also the holocaust is a huge money maker exaggeration.

Most jews are not jews but Zionist. You brought it up so deal with it. Those Christians should pick up their own rifles and protect their women and children.

Guy, it's not like ISIL is going to build a bunch of boats and hit the East Coast.

The point is, you Wingnuts didn't even know what a fucking Yazidi was until ISIL starting killing them.

Joey brought up his hero. Learn how to read Jew hater

I didn't bring up HItler. I also don't think you guys can keep playing the Hitler card every time you want to manipulate the US into doing your dirty work.

Wow. That's an interesting point to make. According to you all non-believers deserve punishment? What about 27% of American citizens who do not worship the Lord? By advocating God's 'truth' don't forget there are different views on Christianity and some people in this country will completely disagree with you on what make us real Christians.

It was not the point I was making at all, and if I explain it to you, you probably still wouldn't understand it.

We didn't go to war with Hitler over the Jews. We went to War with Hitler because the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and he was dumb enough to declare war on us.

ISIS is a demonic organization... I am not surprised that Obama's administration is ready to cooperate with Iran to destroy ISIS forces in the region. However it is wide known that the IS was sponsored by the US previously. As we see many projects do not work and fail. But people are dying and dollars are being spent...

It was not the point I was making at all, and if I explain it to you, you probably still wouldn't understand it.

At least try to amuse us with your intelligence.

Okay, I'll make it really simple for you.

"Mr. and Mrs. Working Class American, we want to send your son to die in Iraq to Save the Yazidis!"

"Who the fuck are the Yazidis?"

"They are a small faction of proto-Islamic types who worship something called the Peacock Angel, who most Muslims associate with Iblis, the Muslim Satan!"

"Doesn't really sound like our problem. Why are these folks in Danger again."

"Well, because the mostly secular Saddam Hussein let them be, but once we toppled him 12 year ago like a bunch of idiots, all these silly religious fights came bubbling to the surface, so now religious minorities like the Yazidis, Assyrian Christians, Mandeans, and other groups you've never heard of are being oppressed. So can we start fitting little Johnny for his body bag now?"

"Go fuck yourself."

Okay, I'll make it really simple for you.

"Mr. and Mrs. Working Class American, we want to send your son to die in Iraq to Save the Yazidis!"

"Who the fuck are the Yazidis?"

"They are a small faction of proto-Islamic types who worship something called the Peacock Angel, who most Muslims associate with Iblis, the Muslim Satan!"

"Doesn't really sound like our problem. Why are these folks in Danger again."

"Well, because the mostly secular Saddam Hussein let them be, but once we toppled him 12 year ago like a bunch of idiots, all these silly religious fights came bubbling to the surface, so now religious minorities like the Yazidis, Assyrian Christians, Mandeans, and other groups you've never heard of are being oppressed. So can we start fitting little Johnny for his body bag now?"

"Go fuck yourself."

Joey doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself, so to expect any kind of concern or compassion form him is asking a bit too much.

Forum List

Back