CDZ Islamification of The West

still can't figure out why the left is in love with islam and they fight for women's rights. it's hypocritical. And then they bang their chests and are proud of both. How does that work? Hey one of you lefties, how does that work. suppress women's right and fight for women's rights? You all are confusing the crap out of me.
your problem starts with thinking that the left is in love with islam.

Precisely.

This is a strawman. A canard.

How so? Name one that isn't taking the Muslim side in this issue, just one.
pillars repeatedly stated that she does not like islam. jc45 states that the left is in love with islam.

countering islamophobic rants and fearmongering does not equal being on the muslims' side. it just shows that the poster is not on the side of the ranter and fearmonger. this is basic stuff.

I've also said I can't stand Islamic ideology and I'm an atheist.

But I guess that doesn't count, either.

still can't figure out why the left is in love with islam and they fight for women's rights. it's hypocritical. And then they bang their chests and are proud of both. How does that work? Hey one of you lefties, how does that work. suppress women's right and fight for women's rights? You all are confusing the crap out of me.

Precisely.

pillars repeatedly stated that she does not like islam. jc45 states that the left is in love with islam.

countering islamophobic rants and fearmongering does not equal being on the muslims' side. it just shows that the poster is not on the side of the ranter and fearmonger. this is basic stuff.
nor is not knowing what the argument is actually about. Which party is currently fighting for the rights of islamics?

Any party fighting for the rights of all U.S. citizens under the Constitution is a party fighting for "islamics".

FYI, "Islamics" isn't a word.

Will Muslim extremist activity decrease or increase with the West's passive treatment of Muslims in general?

Given that most Muslims are not extremists, how else would you treat them. Would you single them out among other religions for some sort of "special treatment"?

Precisely.

nor is not knowing what the argument is actually about. Which party is currently fighting for the rights of islamics?

Any party fighting for the rights of all U.S. citizens under the Constitution is a party fighting for "islamics".

woahhhhh there, who said anything about US citizens here. You've jumped the road. Bringing islamics into this country is not bringing in US citizens. so, do you wish to try again?

Pretty funny stuff citing the Bible as intolerant, without considering the Koran's vast violence and calls to kill nonbelievers.

It's not an either/or. The bible is every bit as intolerant as the Koran. in the old testament, YHWH calls upon the Israelites to slaughter the surrounding pagan tribes...repeatedly.

It's interesting how you don't seem to be aware of this. Again, maybe you should read your bible.

I've even provided you with the relevant chapters for your convenience. :)

The problem arises from their not recognizing (or not knowing), that Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic religions, following from Judaism and Christianity, the Koran is based on a knowledge of the Old and New Testaments, and YHWH, Jesus, and Allah are all different manifestations of the same monotheistic god.

I would say that one of the foremost reasons that muslims are having difficulties assimilating in Europe is that European countries have serious issues with racism.
Let's analyze that post.

Euro nations allow Muslims to immigrate into their nations, seek jobs, obtain welfare, given healthcare, schooling, and the same rights as native born Euros, but the Euros are still racists.

Do you fail to see how ignorant that is?

Do you believe that people can have those things and still be subjected to unequal treatment in their neighborhood, school, and employment?
You made the terrible accusation that Europeans are racists...funny, if anyone said Muslims are terrorists, lefties go nuts, but it is okay for them to call Euros racists. Just another one of those hypocrisies the left is notorious for.

You need to prove Euros are racists even though they have done so much for Muslims.

Not all Europeans are racist, and not all Muslims are terrorist. How's that?

Not all Europeans are racist, but relatively thinking, I think that European society is less diverse and inclusive than American society, which is why Muslims seem to have assimilated better here.

Precisely.

woahhhhh there, who said anything about US citizens here. You've jumped the road. Bringing islamics into this country is not bringing in US citizens. so, do you wish to try again?

Did you know that U.S. citizens are not the only group that have rights under the constitution?

hqdefault.jpg

Lucy, please attend a Muslum march, make your comments to them, and report back. Don't ask others to do your dirty work.

If Christians were murdering, enslaving, and raping the Left would demand it be stopped, but if Muslims do it...we need to be understanding.

Who has suggested this? I've stated quite clearly that if Muslims or Christians or Oompa Loompas are committing crimes, they need to be prosecuted.

Pretty funny stuff citing the Bible as intolerant, without considering the Koran's vast violence and calls to kill nonbelievers.

It's not an either/or. The bible is every bit as intolerant as the Koran. in the old testament, YHWH calls upon the Israelites to slaughter the surrounding pagan tribes...repeatedly.

It's interesting how you don't seem to be aware of this. Again, maybe you should read your bible.

The problem arises from their not recognizing (or not knowing), that Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic religions, following from Judaism and Christianity, the Koran is based on a knowledge of the Old and New Testaments, and YHWH, Jesus, and Allah are all different manifestations of the same monotheistic god.

The difference is that in Christianity and Judaism people don't go around blowing Infidels up in suicide attacks....it's NOT rocket science.

The difference is that in Christianity and Judaism people don't go around blowing Infidels up in suicide attacks....it's NOT rocket science.

Indeed, the Israeli and American armies sort of dwarf that the infidel body count with drones/armies/jets/bombs, etc.

Precisely.

so then you are not for promoting islamics in the US and their laws? great, than enough said.

I'm not for ANY religious law in the U.S. I'm all for immigrants coming to the United States, however, because that's been the story of our nation, and it's worked so far.
then we agree. as long as they get here legally and vetted oh and vow to promote the US values.

"Vow" to promote U.S. values? What does that mean to you, exactly?

Provide proof that Islam ALLOWS ANYONE to criticise The Prophet Muhammed.

"Anyone" - in the whole world? That's going to take more research than any of us have time for. But if you can't prove your own point, I guess your only recourse is to make impossible demands of the other side.

so the statement is still valid that why do people who have a washed up country, want to come to other countries and make them washed up like where they left? I do have issues with progressive failures. moving one's failed culture to another's world to fail theirs is unimaginative.

That happens all the time. It's usually far-right wing groups trying to instigate violence. It rarely works.

It doesn't happen all the time, are you saying that on a frequent basis in Western nations, people turn up in the middle of a ton of Muslims praising the Prophet Mohammed and criticise him?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Britain First does it a lot in the UK. In the US, it's usually weird religious groups that do it.

What exactly IS "Far Right" nowadays? Often now anyone who opposes the increasingly Dictatorial EU Commission and the crazed Open The Floodgates to seemingly half of the Middle East to come pouring into the European Continent are termed "Far Right"

It's a term that's almost becoming meaningless....rather a number of so-called "Far Right" political parties, were they in America they'd just be on the Right of the Republican Party.

No, the fact that you're looking at it from the inside doesn't make it a meaningless term. For the sake of this discussion, when I say "far right", I'm referring to the Nationalist organizations in Europe that focus on anti-Islamic and anti-immigrant rhetoric (and occasionally anti-semetic rhetoric too).

BNP, Britain First, NF, Svoboda, Tricolour Flame and Jobbik are examples of what I'm talking about.

Seems like these groups would fade away quickly if it were not for some shred of truth in what is happening in Europe.

That's like saying the Nazis would have faded away if the Jews hadn't really deserved it.

As long as their are angry people, some of them will find a way to blame it on some other group, and use it to justify their hatred.

People in America perhaps don't understand fully how many European nations and peoples are alarmed at being Dictated to by the EU Commission on what they can and cannot do with their own borders....a nations leader's FIRST duty to the people is to make sure the nation is safe and the people are safe, you cannot allow your borders to remain wide open letting TONS of angry hordes to charge in and then just DEMAND to stay and be given free stuff at your taxpayers expense.

That's guaranteed to make people pretty angry.

It's something that I have to admit is hard to understand because unlike the EU, the US has always been a Republic of individual states under a central government. We don't have a legacy of individual nationalism to deal with like the EU.

Did you know that U.S. citizens are not the only group that have rights under the constitution?

hqdefault.jpg
not if they're not here. and you said US citizens.

so the statement is still valid that why do people who have a washed up country, want to come to other countries and make them washed up like where they left? I do have issues with progressive failures. moving one's failed culture to another's world to fail theirs is unimaginative.

Why'd the pilgrims come to Plymouth Rock?
Why'd the Irish immigrate?
Why'd the Italians immigrate?

They should've stayed in their washed up countries, right?

The majority of Americans' ancestors came from "washed up countries." You're essentially saying you believe America is "washed up." Have you always felt that way, or only since January 2009?

Forum List

Back