CDZ Islamification of The West

still can't figure out why the left is in love with islam and they fight for women's rights. it's hypocritical. And then they bang their chests and are proud of both. How does that work? Hey one of you lefties, how does that work. suppress women's right and fight for women's rights? You all are confusing the crap out of me.
your problem starts with thinking that the left is in love with islam.

Precisely.

This is a strawman. A canard.

How so? Name one that isn't taking the Muslim side in this issue, just one.

What is the "muslim side"? That's the problem here. You think anyone who doesn't agree with Trump on Muslims is somehow a Muslim apologist.

That's simply called fighting for the Constitution.

1. Did Sharia courts exist prior to Muslims entering England? Have they expanded in the last several years? That would be expansion if there are more.

It is your claim that they have expanded, and thus, the onus is on you to prove this claim.

I sourced that there are more Sharia courts and they are expanding in number.

How can marriage be nonreligious here and religious in England? It seems you are using this conveniently for your purposes here.

Marriage is both religious and non-religious. It is a sacrament for Catholics, leads to eternal rewards for Mormons, and is commanded by God for Jews. For agnostics and atheists, it is largely non-religious.

You really just avoided addressing my point.
I did prove my points, you lost.

Citation needed. :lol:

I await citations for your equal assertions.

Your entire posts here are a range of excuses for the current violence.

Then it should be extremely easy for you to link to one. :)

Yes, I cited almost all of them.

My comments in blue

Apparently some can't read my OP correctly, so I'll copy and paste a fundamental part of it....for those who incorrectly think this thread is JUST about Muslim men gathering for a march and this OP has NOTHING to do with the topic of Islam and Terrorism or the violent nature of Islam....I'll enlarge the section for those people to concentrate on reading and they're in blue:

"Now here's the video of the January 2015 Muslim March, featuring 5,000 Muslims marching and shouting slogans, whilst vehicles drive through the streets with loud-hailer systems playing Islamic music and people shouting Islamic slogans praising Allah.

I wonder what would have happened if say anyone would have appeared suddenly and CRITICISED the Prophet Muhammad....uh-oh, well, we know the answer to that question don't we?"

still can't figure out why the left is in love with islam and they fight for women's rights. it's hypocritical. And then they bang their chests and are proud of both. How does that work? Hey one of you lefties, how does that work. suppress women's right and fight for women's rights? You all are confusing the crap out of me.

Precisely.

so then you are not for promoting islamics in the US and their laws? great, than enough said.

I'm not for ANY religious law in the U.S. I'm all for immigrants coming to the United States, however, because that's been the story of our nation, and it's worked so far.
then we agree. as long as they get here legally and vetted oh and vow to promote the US values.

What does it entail to "take the muslim side"? To provide objective counters to bigoted comments about Muslims? To address lies and misinformation? To point out that Islam's history is no more bloody and intolerant than the history of other major world religions?

That's taking the human side. We all have an obligation to discuss things in an intellectually honest way.

What is the "muslim side"? That's the problem here. You think anyone who doesn't agree with Trump on Muslims is somehow a Muslim apologist.

That's simply called fighting for the Constitution.

Have I used Trump in this debate? No, that makes your comment one of those strawmans you are so proud of point out.

England operating under the US Constitution now? Dang! Two in one post with nothing else to add.

Apparently some can't read my OP correctly, so I'll copy and paste a fundamental part of it....for those who incorrectly think this thread is JUST about Muslim men gathering for a march and this OP has NOTHING to do with the topic of Islam and Terrorism or the violent nature of Islam....I'll enlarge the section for those people to concentrate on reading and they're in blue:

"Now here's the video of the January 2015 Muslim March, featuring 5,000 Muslims marching and shouting slogans, whilst vehicles drive through the streets with loud-hailer systems playing Islamic music and people shouting Islamic slogans praising Allah.

I wonder what would have happened if say anyone would have appeared suddenly and CRITICISED the Prophet Muhammad....uh-oh, well, we know the answer to that question don't we?"

So, we are supposed to speculate about something that never happened?

I've never understood this particular obsession with lopping off heads...as if it's somehow more barbaric than killing a man by frying him with electricity, or hanging him by a rope, or stabbing him. Either way - prior to the secular concept of human rights, religions were not tolerant - it was not considered a virtue.
Nice try at rationalization.

Today it is happening in the name of Allah.

Not at all.

The point stands. Prior to domestication, seperating religion from government - there was little tolerance in either the Christian dominated world or the Islamic dominated world.

But don't you find it ironic that the first thing that comes out of people's mouths when it comes to Muslims is....but but they lop peoples heads off!...meanwhile their own legislatures are discussing bringing back the electric chair and they don't seem to have a problem with that.
The OP is discussing today, I am discussing today.

Today it is happening in the name of Allah.

In the name of terrorists claiming to speak for Allah. Why are you validating terrorists?
Not

You're saying the same thing they are: That they're doing this in the name of Allah. How is that not validation?

shariah is good law from any governments point of view . There is well defined punishment and code of behavior in Islamic countries but very little individual freedom Lucy .
and it punishes women. That is good why?
---------------------- ask the Governments and Elites like 'frau merkel' and mrobama that are kissing muslim azz and allowing muslims into Western countries . Heck , the governments don't care about anything other than ORDER and obediance to the laws , their laws . As far as punishing women , well under islams sharia , women , gays and protesting males , Christians , Buddhists and every one better get used to being punished JC456 !!

If Christians were murdering, enslaving, and raping the Left would demand it be stopped, but if Muslims do it...we need to be understanding.

Commenting on the survey, Trevor Phillips said it shows

"..the unacknowledged creation of a nation within the nation, with its own geography, its own values and its own very separate future.”

Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Daily Express

I don't think this looks like integration, and I suspect many American posters have no clue as this doesn't appear to be happening on any significant scale in the US? Although, some say places like Dearborne (? Sp) have been islamified to a defree.

Do you have any other links besides tabloid type articles?

You are welcome to add sources that disprove the OP.
there is nothing to disprove or prove in the OP. read it.

1. Did Sharia courts exist prior to Muslims entering England? Have they expanded in the last several years? That would be expansion if there are more.

It is your claim that they have expanded, and thus, the onus is on you to prove this claim.

I sourced that there are more Sharia courts and they are expanding in number.

How can marriage be nonreligious here and religious in England? It seems you are using this conveniently for your purposes here.

Marriage is both religious and non-religious. It is a sacrament for Catholics, leads to eternal rewards for Mormons, and is commanded by God for Jews. For agnostics and atheists, it is largely non-religious.

You really just avoided addressing my point.
I did prove my points, you lost.

Citation needed. :lol:

I await citations for your equal assertions.

Your entire posts here are a range of excuses for the current violence.

Then it should be extremely easy for you to link to one. :)

Yes, I cited almost all of them.

My comments in blue

So you wanted us to address your hypothetical musings?

Provide proof that Islam ALLOWS ANYONE to criticise The Prophet Muhammed.

XXXX -- Mod Edit -- stay on topic. We'll handle the off-topic stuff please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say that one of the foremost reasons that muslims are having difficulties assimilating in Europe is that European countries have serious issues with racism.
Let's analyze that post.

Euro nations allow Muslims to immigrate into their nations, seek jobs, obtain welfare, given healthcare, schooling, and the same rights as native born Euros, but the Euros are still racists.

Do you fail to see how ignorant that is?

Do you believe that people can have those things and still be subjected to unequal treatment in their neighborhood, school, and employment?
You made the terrible accusation that Europeans are racists...funny, if anyone said Muslims are terrorists, lefties go nuts, but it is okay for them to call Euros racists. Just another one of those hypocrisies the left is notorious for.

You need to prove Euros are racists even though they have done so much for Muslims.

Not all Europeans are racist, and not all Muslims are terrorist. How's that?

shariah is good law from any governments point of view . There is well defined punishment and code of behavior in Islamic countries but very little individual freedom Lucy .
and it punishes women. That is good why?
---------------------- ask the Governments and Elites like 'frau merkel' and mrobama that are kissing muslim azz and allowing muslims into Western countries . Heck , the governments don't care about anything other than ORDER and obediance to the laws , their laws . As far as punishing women , well under islams sharia , women , gays and protesting males , Christians , Buddhists and every one better get used to being punished JC456 !!
As far as punishing women , well under islams sharia , women , gays and protesting males , Christians , Buddhists and every one better get used to being punished JC456 !!

And yet, only the islam's law promote public hate on women. Catholics actually uncovered their sisters from the head garb. So explain how these other religions hate on women.

you think The West will collapse if it doesn't have MILLIONS more Muslims foisted upon it?

Your initial premise is that a peaceful celebration by a few thousand Muslims indicates the collapse of Western society. Amazing how fragile you believe it to be, but your statements (they're hardly "arguments") are thus far unconvincing of anything other than your own individual anxiety.

I would say that one of the foremost reasons that muslims are having difficulties assimilating in Europe is that European countries have serious issues with racism.
Let's analyze that post.

Euro nations allow Muslims to immigrate into their nations, seek jobs, obtain welfare, given healthcare, schooling, and the same rights as native born Euros, but the Euros are still racists.

Do you fail to see how ignorant that is?

Do you believe that people can have those things and still be subjected to unequal treatment in their neighborhood, school, and employment?
You made the terrible accusation that Europeans are racists...funny, if anyone said Muslims are terrorists, lefties go nuts, but it is okay for them to call Euros racists. Just another one of those hypocrisies the left is notorious for.

You need to prove Euros are racists even though they have done so much for Muslims.

Not all Europeans are racist, and not all Muslims are terrorist. How's that?
wow that's stepping out on the subject. LOL.

Precisely.

pillars repeatedly stated that she does not like islam. jc45 states that the left is in love with islam.

countering islamophobic rants and fearmongering does not equal being on the muslims' side. it just shows that the poster is not on the side of the ranter and fearmonger. this is basic stuff.

you think The West will collapse if it doesn't have MILLIONS more Muslims foisted upon it?

Your initial premise is that a peaceful celebration by a few thousand Muslims indicates the collapse of Western society. Amazing how fragile you believe it to be, but your statements (they're hardly "arguments") are thus far unconvincing of anything other than your own individual anxiety.
I agree, but it is worth looking at. Or do you disagree?

Precisely.

pillars repeatedly stated that she does not like islam. jc45 states that the left is in love with islam.

countering islamophobic rants and fearmongering does not equal being on the muslims' side. it just shows that the poster is not on the side of the ranter and fearmonger. this is basic stuff.
nor is not knowing what the argument is actually about. Which party is currently fighting for the rights of islamics?

Open your doors, you racist, islamophobic bastards!!!

There have probably been more convictions for New Years Eve offence in Irving,Texas than there have been in Cologne.

Wanna bet on that? How much? Irving isn't that big of a town.....

I know, I went to Irving when I was staying with my friend in Dallas, so I know it's not a big town.

Yep, Irving has always had a reputation for taking in illegals and it worked out well because they had tax dollars that the Dallas Cowboys football team paid the city for their stadium. Now that they are in Arlington, the city of Irving has become a big time shithole and middle eastern refugees elbowed their way in and decided that they should have part of that town as their own.....un-friggin' real.

How specifically have they decided that? What have they done that is wrong?

Forum List

Back