Islamist rebels in Syria use faces of the dead to lure the living

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Islamist rebels in Syria use faces of the dead to lure the living
By Joby Warrick, Published: November 4

In his death portrait, the young rebel’s bearded face is fixed with a broad, unearthly grin. The Saudi man had been killed in fighting, and his corpse, with its beatific smile, was photographed and displayed in a Twitter posting inviting others to celebrate his martyrdom.

“He always used to say: ‘Those martyrs smile. What is it they see?’ ” a former comrade wrote in a tribute to the fighter, identified as Abu Hamad al-Saya’ri. In another post, an admirer mused about the good fortune of the fallen and speculated on what the dead must be saying: “Congrats to me, congrats to me, I became a martyr.”

To continue reading:

Islamist rebels in Syria use faces of the dead to lure the living - The Washington Post

The thread is not about Syria.

Why are Zionists so committed to defiling the dead who are non Jewish, the dead in Muslim cemeteries, in Palestine?

This is not the first incident of this kind.

At no time have jewish zionists "DEFILED" the dead ------defiling of the dead is
an "isa-respecting" activity. Isa-respecting pigs entertain their depraved sluts
by mutilating ---in obscene manner----the bodies of the living and the dead. This
particular thread addresses the isa-respecting depraved concept of worshipping
those who do the mutilating in the name of isa/allah The specific instance of this
disgusting isa-repecting activity is taking place in Syria

Why are Zionists so committed to defiling the dead who are non Jewish, the dead in Muslim cemeteries, in Palestine?

Take your meds, Mrs. Sherri. I started a new thread with this article. No one said you had to read the article, but I find it amusing that you are having a problem with it since you said you are not for Al Qaeda in Syria. It appears you are not disgusted with what Muslims are doing to dead Muslims in Syria if you can make the silly comment about Zionists, especially when the thread had nothing to do with Zionists.

Take your meds, Mrs. Sherri. I started a new thread with this article. No one said you had to read the article, but I find it amusing that you are having a problem with it since you said you are not for Al Qaeda in Syria. It appears you are not disgusted with what Muslims are doing to dead Muslims in Syria if you can make the silly comment about Zionists, especially when the thread had nothing to do with Zionists.

Sally----sherri is doing that which sherri is trained to do. To understand sherri---you
would have to be familiar with the writings of nazi war criminals who escaped the
nuremburg trials and ended up in Egypt and Syria ------some of them actually
CONVERTED to islam I read the stuff as a child-----since I grew up in what was
actually a VERY NAZI town----way back then. I found the pamphlets utterly
idiotic---------but was amazed when later in my life-----when I encountered young
medical school graduates from islamic lands-------that they QUOTED the stuff-----
as if it were holy scriptures ---------THEY KNEW IT CHAPTER AND VERSE.

the stupidity of sherri is LEARNED ------it is her "culture"------people cannot
shake of the culture with which they live no matter how utterly disgusting it is

Sally----sherri is doing that which sherri is trained to do. To understand sherri---you
would have to be familiar with the writings of nazi war criminals who escaped the
idiotic---------but was amazed when later in my life-----when I encountered young
medical school graduates from islamic lands-------that they QUOTED the stuff-----

shake of the culture with which they live no matter how utterly disgusting it is

Speaking of Nazi, I found this quite interesting:
Why Did so Many Wanted Nazis Convert to Islam? - Op-Eds - Israel National News

Speaking of Nazi, I found this quite interesting:
Why Did so Many Wanted Nazis Convert to Islam? - Op-Eds - Israel National News

It is information which most people do not know. HAVE NO IDEA
------I am no genius-----I knew about it only because of the nazi town in
which I lived. -----and THEN the fact that by the late 60s I was working in
a situation which brought me into contact with young educated muslims from--
--elsewhere. The love affair between muslims and nazism is fascinating.
But it is very important to keep in mind-------nazism is a VERY STRONG force
in the USA It was a strong force in the 1930s and it REMAINS a strong force.
There are people in the USA who see it as THE CHRISTIAN THING TO DO----
it actually seems "christian" to them

I believe that the underlying concept is a fascination with the TOTALITARIAN
UTOPIAN concept--------a very controlled society in which a single ideology is
COERCED. All such ideologies when imposed LEAD TO GENOCIDE. The
world saw it with NAZISM, COMMUNISM and ---in the past-----with islamicism---
and in the present ---with islamicism

Sally seems to have a ghoulish fascination with the dead.

I wonder if she is also into necrophilia?? . :eek:

Suuuuuuuuu-we boy has reading comprehension problems. The thread is addressing the Death Cultish practices of islamist "holy warriors". I think most people find the practice of islamists photographing the dead when used as an advertisement to be pretty vile.

But then again, by the standards of islamist holy warriors, the term "vile" takes on a new definition.

One hopes and prays this sort of thing stops the politicians from giving free arms to either side.
Neither is fit to run anything, much less a country.

As for America funding the rebels, daft.
It'll be two minutes after their victory they use the weapons to attack American whatever they can get into range of.

The stupidity is astounding; more so when you look at American funding of extreme Islamic forces in Afghanistan.
That worked out well - not.

One hopes and prays this sort of thing stops the politicians from giving free arms to either side.
Neither is fit to run anything, much less a country.

As for America funding the rebels, daft.
It'll be two minutes after their victory they use the weapons to attack American whatever they can get into range of.

The stupidity is astounding; more so when you look at American funding of extreme Islamic forces in Afghanistan.
That worked out well - not.

It is not entirely clear to me that the US IS supplying arms to Syrians.
I agree that doing so ----for either side---- would be idiotic The fact that
US made arms end up in Syria -----does not prove that the US government
gave them to Syria-------there are arms dealers all over the world

The arming of the Taliban was truly idiotic-----but at the outset ---
way back in the 1980s ----the TALIBAN propaganda did not mention
their ISLAMICISM . They showed up as ernest "freedom fighters"
even in fairly reasonable publications like Newsweek. It was only in the
later 90s that the filth of islamicism seemed apparent. The obvious lesson
is "DO NOT ARM MUSLIMS"

This is what the " Christian" does; Deflecting from a post she wants nothing to do with yet she accuses others of doing the same thing. " jesus" wouldn't approve :cuckoo:

Keep on wondering while I wonder if you would join those Muslim men in Pakistan who were eating dead bodies in the cemetery.

Keep on wondering while I wonder if you would join those Muslim men in Pakistan who were eating dead bodies in the cemetery.
Sorry, but I don't live in Pakistan.

Besides, they must have been Christian cannibals.

You know, like the wafer is the body, and the wine is the blood of Christ thing. . :eek:

Last edited:

You know, like the wafer is the body, and the wine is the blood of Christ thing. . :eek:

sunni habibi you do not have to CONTINUALLY prove yourself stupid and
vulgar--------you have DONE ENOUGH

sunni habibi you do not have to CONTINUALLY prove yourself stupid and
vulgar--------you have DONE ENOUGH
No reason to jump on me.

That's what the Christian liturgy says concerning the transmutation of bread and wine as they eat and drink it and it becomes the body and blood of Christ.

True story....... :cool:

Nope, they were Muslim cannibals. Aren't many of the rebels in Syria Sunni like you and are eating the organs of those they have killed?

Syrian Rebel Leader Filmed Eating Soldier?s Body Organs

Nope, they were Muslim cannibals. Aren't many of the rebels in Syria Sunni like you and are eating the organs of those they have killed?
Must have learned it from the Christians. . :cool:

Must have learned it from the Christians. . :cool:

christians do not eat people---nor do muslims EXCEPT sips of blood and liittle bites
of heart for the GLORY OF isa/allah. It is true that muslims do not make
whole meals of persons------but they do little gestures designed to excite
their sluts -----a little sip here----a bite there---an obscene mutilation----while
the sluts ululate

Forum List

Back