🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islamists For Hillary

giphy.gif

Are they brown? Check.

Do they hate Christians? Check

They naturally support hillary and fucking losers like siete welcome them with open arms. Do not worry though. The next brown nonChristian stink bomb that kills a whole bunch of gays in a nightclub will be blamed on white right Christian legal gun owners.

The absurdity of that statement is even more absurd because it is the absolute truth.

I'm not even going to provide links that "Islamic" is not the same as "Islamist" because people are going to say that Webster's is not a good source and out to destroy Trump's reputation.

I'm not even going to provide links that "Islamic" is not the same as "Islamist" because people are going to say that Webster's is not a good source and out to destroy Trump's reputation.

It is what it is.

Be weak, it shows your true intent..

Are they brown? Check.

Do they hate Christians? Check

They naturally support hillary and fucking losers like siete welcome them with open arms. Do not worry though. The next brown nonChristian stink bomb that kills a whole bunch of gays in a nightclub will be blamed on white right Christian legal gun owners.

The absurdity of that statement is even more absurd because it is the absolute truth.
Don't be absurd...

everybody is against Trump.
everyone that does not belong or does not want to be in this country is against Trump.,
Those that want to see the country healthy and productive are the ones that are for Trump.

horseshit ...

you have that ass-backwards
do I?
what is it about the ACA that brings the U.S back to where it was great?
what is it about the debt that is great
what is it about threatening Russia that is great
what is it about open borders thats great
the democrats are turning this into a country that will never be recognized for what it was when it was great,.
And by all means, lets overtax some more employers so we can see even more people on welfare and food stamps. Nothing says great better than a poverty stricken population,

Forum List

Back