Isn't it kind of her own fault...?

Okay, there is nothing I hate more than the rape victim who is first, and immediately told, "Well, if you hadn't worm that dress...", or, "If you hadn't gone to that party...", or "If you hadn't had that last beer..." Let's get that out of the way, right here.

That being said, I came across this this morning:

This supercut of Gretchen Carlson being sexually harassed by her Fox News co-hosts will break your heart

Now, I need my "Libtard" friends to help me out here, because I must be just a horrible person. The entire time I was reading her story, and even watching the video - some of the comments really were offensive - I couldn't help thinking, "But, ya know...she chose to work for the network that pushes the agenda that objectifies women, pushes the anti-choice agenda, and promotes the objectification of women.

Now, I know that there are going to be a bunch of conservatives whjo will insist that FOX does no such thing. To them I say, "Piss off,"

So, here is where I need help. How am I supposed to feel a great deal of sympathy for a woman who was bojectified at work, when she chose to work for the very network that endorses just such attitudes?

No it's not her fault. No one should have to put up with that garbage at work.

I don't believe that it's right to blame the victims for what some jerk did.

The jerk is at fault. No one else.
Her fault? No. But should she have seen it coming? Well...what do you reasonably expect to happen next, when you stick your hand in the mouth of an alligator?

Now that we've established that you hate women and are pro-rape, are there any other evil tendencies you want to share?

Okay, there is nothing I hate more than the rape victim who is first, and immediately told, "Well, if you hadn't worm that dress...", or, "If you hadn't gone to that party...", or "If you hadn't had that last beer..." Let's get that out of the way, right here.

This supercut of Gretchen Carlson being sexually harassed by her Fox News co-hosts will break your heart

Now, I need my "Libtard" friends to help me out here, because I must be just a horrible person. The entire time I was reading her story, and even watching the video - some of the comments really were offensive - I couldn't help thinking, "But, ya know...she chose to work for the network that pushes the agenda that objectifies women, pushes the anti-choice agenda, and promotes the objectification of women.

Now, I know that there are going to be a bunch of conservatives whjo will insist that FOX does no such thing. To them I say, "Piss off,"

So, here is where I need help. How am I supposed to feel a great deal of sympathy for a woman who was bojectified at work, when she chose to work for the very network that endorses just such attitudes?

Her fault? No. But should she have seen it coming? Well...what do you reasonably expect to happen next, when you stick your hand in the mouth of an alligator?

Now that we've established that you hate women and are pro-rape, are there any other evil tendencies you want to share?
Now that we've established that you think women are stupid, and cannot recognise an abusive environment, are there any other simplistic views you'd like to share with the class?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

OP believes it's the woman's fault. Good to know. Remember that if a woman in your family ever gets raped or sexually harassed.

She was asking for it.

You fucking moron.
If that woman went to work for a company that publicly announces, "We hate women. We will degrade women every chance we get. We will tell everyone who will listen that women belong at home, int the kitchen, barefoot, and pregnant," then yeah. When she comes to me, and said, "They didn't respect me!!!", then my response is gonna kinda be, "Well, genius?!?! What did you expect?!?!"

Fox News has done no such thing, you fucking moron douche bag.

Now that we've established that you think women are stupid, and cannot recognise an abusive environment, are there any other simplistic views you'd like to share with the class?

We know that you're stupid and cannot tell when you're behaving like a colossal douche bag.

Well, what did YOU expect to happen when you stuck your head three feet up your ass???

Well, what did YOU expect to happen when you stuck your head three feet up your ass???
You must tell us sometime...

Now that we've established that you think women are stupid, and cannot recognise an abusive environment, ....

We have established no such thing, of course. All that we have established is your willingness to blame women who experience harassment, discrimination, or even rape. Hope you're proud of yourself, scum.

Well at least he's consistent...it is after all what libs are telling women in the EU after their muslim diversity meeting

Does your pussy hurt??

Does your pussy hurt??
I don't know... Are you in pain? Should we call someone?

Sweetie I'm sorry but you're not a woman and you have never had to deal with this situation from a woman's perspective.

I am a woman and I have. I've lived it. From when I was a teenager working at a restaurant where on certain nights of the week if a woman walked into the kitchen she was at risk of losing her shirt. Literally. To later in life when first meeting a boss I held out my hand to shake his and he grabs my breast. Those are just the mild things I've experienced while working.

Would I go to work for fox? No. I've worked with some fox employees and I've worked on a fox reality show but I was technically hired by Pepsi. All the fox employees I've ever met kept a very low profile. They didn't interact with many people around them and when asked who they were working for, they just said the channel number. Not the name of the network. They also park their cars and vans away from everyone else.

I have never met a fox employee who was proud of where they worked.

That being said, I'm not Gretchen Carlson. She has to make her own choices based on what she knows.

I still don't blame her for what someone else did to her when she was only trying to earn a living.

In my view, you're blaming the victim.

Sweetie I'm sorry but you're not a woman and you have never had to deal with this situation from a woman's perspective.

I am a woman and I have. I've lived it. From when I was a teenager working at a restaurant where on certain nights of the week if a woman walked into the kitchen she was at risk of losing her shirt. Literally. To later in life when first meeting a boss I held out my hand to shake his and he grabs my breast. Those are just the mild things I've experienced while working.

Would I go to work for fox? No. I've worked with some fox employees and I've worked on a fox reality show but I was technically hired by Pepsi. All the fox employees I've ever met kept a very low profile. They didn't interact with many people around them and when asked who they were working for, they just said the channel number. Not the name of the network. They also park their cars and vans away from everyone else.

That being said, I'm not Gretchen Carlson. She has to make her own choices based on what she knows.

I still don't blame her for what someone else did to her when she was only trying to earn a living.

It has nothing to do with being proud of where you work. I'm sure people who work there get attacked by leftwing douche bags like you on a daily basis.

Again. Never said I blamed her. But, just as I wouldn't feel a whole lot of sympathy for a guy who knowingly walked into a bear's den, and was shocked that he got mauled, I find it difficult to gin up a whole lot of sympathy for someone who willingly went to work of Misogynist Inc, and was then surprised that she was sexually harassed.

Sorry. That's just where it's at.

It has nothing to do with being proud of where you work. I'm sure people who work there get attacked by leftwing douche bags like you on a daily basis.

You don't know what I do. Nor do you know what you're talking about.

I have met many fox employees through the years while working.

If they were proud of where they worked they would say fox news instead of the channel number. If they were proud of where they worked they would park their vehicles with the rest of us instead of hiding their vehicle. If they were proud of where they worked they would interact and be friendly with those they're working around.

Yes they're dealing with a lot of liberals in my line of work and where I live but unlike conservatives, we're civilized and no one attacks anyone. Especially while working.

We're there to do a job. Not cause a scene or any trouble.

Somehow I don't think your hate will allow you to understand that.

It's incomprehensible that the crazy left would think that Gretchen Carlson was "sexually harassed" but Bill Clinton's wife didn't attack the women her husband abused. I mean it's an example of insanity when the American left complains about far fetched allegations by Trump while ignoring the freaking "bimbo eruption squad" invented by an abused wife who spent her entire pathetic adult life covering for her husband's abuse of women.

Again. Never said I blamed her. But, just as I wouldn't feel a whole lot of sympathy for a guy who knowingly walked into a bear's den, and was shocked that he got mauled, I find it difficult to gin up a whole lot of sympathy for someone who willingly went to work of Misogynist Inc, and was then surprised that she was sexually harassed.

Sorry. That's just where it's at.

I can agree to disagree with you.

I understand what she went through. I understand needing a job to pay bills, have food and put gas in the car. I also understand thinking that you can handle a jerk because you want the opportunity that job presents.

Personally, I don't believe she was surprised. She was disgusted and just wanted to be able to do her job without some jerk sexually harassing her.

She did what the law allows. She's suing him. I hope that more women come forward and that jerk is forced out of fox.

Personally I think it's a terrible double standard. Men get to have their jobs without their bosses sexually harassing them. They get the promotions based on the merits of their work not because some jerk wants to get his hands on him. Men get to keep their jobs knowing that no one will fire them because they didn't accept harassment from a jerk.

Then when it does happen to a woman and she speaks up, she's blamed for what the jerk does and loses her job.

Again. Never said I blamed her. .....

Right before you blamed her, you fucking hypocrite scumbag.

Show where I blamed her, motor-mouth.

Show where I blamed her, motor-mouth.

What's the title of the thread, you fucking moron?

Forum List

Back