Isn't This Just So "Liberal"????? Teaching Sex Techniques To 12 Year Olds = A-OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were my kid, I'd find them more than repulsive. I'd find them with their ears tied together and a broken nose.

Sex is great!

The prudes have always bitched about personal freedom as they want us all inslaved to their goddamn religious trash.

Abolish religion!

Sex is great!

The prudes have always bitched about personal freedom as they want us all inslaved to their goddamn religious trash.

Abolish religion!

Great, that’s 2 people who think this is a good idea, Anthony “see my” Weiner and now ScienceRocksinhead. Tell me ScienceRocksinhead, do you get wood when you see a school bus too?

Sex is great!

Abolish religion!

You think twelve year olds need to know about anal sex??????? Oral sex and how to masturbate with a partner?
Of course you do....because you are a gender-confused pervert.

They'll be learning it anyway from their boy friends within the next couple of years.

lol

Sex Ed Lesson Upsets Green Country Parents

And leftards wonder why we find them repulsive?????
I approve of "standard" sexual education classes in which the young are taught the anatomical differences between males and females, how females become pregnant, potential diseases that can be transmitted, the huge financial responsibility for them, should a girl get pregnant and being responsible for some income sucking kid(s) for the rest of their lives. Beyond that, sexual techniques shouldn't be part of the class curriculum.

'Isn't This Just So "Liberal"?'

No, it has nothing to do with ‘liberal.’

Indeed, no one in the linked article is identified as ‘liberal.’

The thread fails as a strawman fallacy – just another ridiculous lie from the right.

I had my first experience with a girl when we were both 12.

She knew how to do shit girls twice her age can't accomplish. I was a clumsy kid and she was like an experienced woman.

When I was a 12-year-old girl, I was still innocent. It was an enjoyable time in my life, however short it was. Kids don't need to be forced to grow up to fast. Let them enjoy their childhood and their innocence. MOST 12 year old children are not having sex yet anyways. A lot of 12-year-old girls haven't even started their menses yet.

Always watch Europe to see what perverted sex ed stuff is coming our way. Sex ed fo 7 year olds include techniques for oral sex. Graphic warning.

Belgian sex education website for seven-year-olds is slammed for teaching advanced sex techniques such as 'hummingbird', 'twist and shout' and 'deep cave'
  • Bizarre website, 'Alles over seks' ('Everything about sex'), launched in Flanders
  • Oral sex techniques such as the 'twist and shout' method are demonstrated
  • Website was meant for 15-year-olds but was also recommended to 7-year-olds

Read more: Belgian sex education website for seven-year-olds slammed | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I think only kids with problems at home are having sex at age 12. If you find out a 12 year old is sexually active, you should find out more about this child. It's not right or good in any way.

Ok, with all due respect, not every 12yo who is sexually active is molested. I was never molested and I was very active at 12. Hell I was active at 10 in some ways. I developed early. I don't know if my gf was molested, but she was active. Lots of kids at school were, heck one of the cheerleaders at our middle school was pregnant. I had experiences with older girls and younger girls. I was a horndog.

They'll be learning it anyway from their boy friends within the next couple of years.

lol

Great point, why wait? Show em, tell em and instruct them how to do it. They can learn on their own what being pregnant is like and what it feels like to have VD. The important things for 12 years old to know is how to give a proper hummer. After all, we don’t want them to get laughed at.

I think only kids with problems at home are having sex at age 12. If you find out a 12 year old is sexually active, you should find out more about this child. It's not right or good in any way.

Hey ScienceRocksinhead, don’t follow ChrisL’s kid’s school bus. You’ll get no action there. Her kids are obviously square.

Sex Ed Lesson Upsets Green Country Parents

And leftards wonder why we find them repulsive?????
I approve of "standard" sexual education classes in which the young are taught the anatomical differences between males and females, how females become pregnant, potential diseases that can be transmitted, the huge financial responsibility for them, should a girl get pregnant and being responsible for some income sucking kid(s) for the rest of their lives. Beyond that, sexual techniques shouldn't be part of the class curriculum.

Aw come on. ScienceRocksinhead wants me to ask If we can at least show em a hustler magazine.

Hey ScienceRocksinhead, don’t follow ChrisL’s kid’s school bus. You’ll get no action there. Her kids are obviously square.

My son is legally an adult. No worries. He would beat the crap out of Meow Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back