Isn't this racist? DHS to begin launching deportation raids beginning in January

Coming to the end of 2015 and we STILL don't understand what the word "racism" means?

What is the Central American "race" anyway?

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

What race are you if you are gay?

What race are you if you are Jewish?

What race are you if you are Muslim/Islam?

And can not forget all the calls of racism if you disagreed with Obama..

But then again the far left loves to rewrite history, watch them do it here..

no it isn't ... you seem to think every time we on the left administration deports some one thats racist ... it doing our job ...but you on the right call them names names here... I won't repeat them, and people like trump and the republieturd party not only call them rapist and drug dealers the call them about just any racist name you can think of ...so in please show is here where we on the left have said we are sending these south american rapist, drug dealer, expletive, expletive, expletive, back to their country... not any where will you find that
I don't blame them for coming here if jobs are waiting for them. I blame the American job creators who hire them.

You can place the blame on our government as well.

Is it legal to hire illegals in your state?

It's illegal for them to be here in the first place.
If our government did their job we wouldnt have a problem.
Bullshit! A lot of them come here legally then stay and work illegally for an illegal employer.

Do you care if Canadians come here to visit?

Another far left narrative being run not based on any facts!

Silly far left drones!

As the title says, the DHS will begin launching large scale deportation raids of hundreds of families who have supposedly fled the violence in Central America since last year. I can imagine quite a few people here will be upset by this development. This sounds like something Trump would do, right?

WASHINGTON, Dec 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has begun preparing for a series of raids that would target for deportation hundreds of families who have flocked to the United States since the start of last year, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

Citing people familiar with the operation, the Post said the nationwide campaign to deport the illegal immigrants by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement could start as soon as early January.

It would be the first large-scale effort to deport families who have fled violence in Central America, the newspaper said.

More than 100,000 families with both adults and children have made the journey across the southwest border since last year, the Post reported.

The operation would target only adults and children who have already been ordered removed from the United States by an immigration judge, the newspaper said.

The Post said the operation has not been given final approval by DHS. The number of people targeted is expected to be in the hundreds and possibly greater, the newspaper said.

DHS did not immediately respond to a request from Reuters for comment.

Immigration Officials To Launch Large-Scale Deportation Raids
But Democrats will go after the real criminals. The corporations who hire them. We use to do these and bush stopped. The gop liked the innflux of cheap labor. It kept wages down.

"Democrats will go after the real criminals"

200.gif

Is that the best you can do? You sound like you're in denial, sealy.
They wouldn't come here unless American businessman we're hiring them

It is the far left that has created this slave trade, you should be proud!

no it isn't ... you seem to think every time we on the left administration deports some one thats racist ... it doing our job ...but you on the right call them names names here... I won't repeat them, and people like trump and the republieturd party not only call them rapist and drug dealers the call them about just any racist name you can think of ...so in please show is here where we on the left have said we are sending these south american rapist, drug dealer, expletive, expletive, expletive, back to their country... not any where will you find that
I don't blame them for coming here if jobs are waiting for them. I blame the American job creators who hire them.

Bullshit! A lot of them come here legally then stay and work illegally for an illegal employer.

You seem to want to lay the blame solely on the business owner.
If they dont have a valid visa all their benefits should be cut off.
And no I dont care if canadians come here,I had two of em at the house a few months ago.
What the hell that has to do with anything is a mystery .....

If you could quit your job and go on welfare would you? Why not?

So you're encouraging this behavior then?

I have a good work ethic because I don't want to lose my good paying job.

Then stop preaching about the benefits of welfare. Encourage people to be self dependent, not government dependent. I grant you there are people who need it, and then to your demerit, there are those who don't.

I find the whole concept of liberals dancing around this "amazing." The word "racist", Pogo is used by many people, many liberals, to describe people like Trump or Cruz who want mass deportations. But as soon as a DHS under Obama decides to do it instead, liberals choose not to address it.

Funny how it no longer is "racist" now isn't it?

Shall I repeat the question?

And no I dont care if canadians come here,I had two of em at the house a few months ago.
The business owners are the source of the problem

Same way you don't win the war on drugs by going after users and leave Pablo Escobar alone.

You righties can't find it in your DNA to blame business owners for anything cause you've been programmed.

As the title says, the DHS will begin launching large scale deportation raids of hundreds of families who have supposedly fled the violence in Central America since last year. I can imagine quite a few people here will be upset by this development. This sounds like something Trump would do, right?

WASHINGTON, Dec 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has begun preparing for a series of raids that would target for deportation hundreds of families who have flocked to the United States since the start of last year, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

Citing people familiar with the operation, the Post said the nationwide campaign to deport the illegal immigrants by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement could start as soon as early January.

It would be the first large-scale effort to deport families who have fled violence in Central America, the newspaper said.

More than 100,000 families with both adults and children have made the journey across the southwest border since last year, the Post reported.

The operation would target only adults and children who have already been ordered removed from the United States by an immigration judge, the newspaper said.

The Post said the operation has not been given final approval by DHS. The number of people targeted is expected to be in the hundreds and possibly greater, the newspaper said.

How is it "racist"????

How is it "racist"????

It's not, but that's what the liberals scream when anyone suggests what the DHS is planning to do. So this is quite the conundrum for them.

Last edited:
I know of zero conservatives that support illegal immigration outside of politicians.

I remember Romney employing illegals until he admitted he had to get rid of them for political purposes.

Can you not read?

No, sometimes I can't lol.

I'll bet you there are thousands of rich conservatives in Southern California, and Texas, who employ illegal Mexicans all the time.

Want to bet?

Feel better now?

For all I know the beaners who cut my lawn are illegals.
But then it's not my job to find out or to keep them out of the country.
Go after the American Illegal Employer. Just show up to the office after the beaners have left for the day then ask the employer for documentation.

Trumps company hires companies who hire illegals. But trumps company isn't responsible for checking their papers either. But we know the companies who he works with. It's like the mafia. We know who they are but they got the government in the companies pockets.

Fuck the liberals who want to let them stay. The corporations GOP media use them to blame. But the real problem are the companies employing these people

here is a prime example of republiturds with their racist remarks ... proof positive republicans are racist and we on the left know it and can prove it just like I did here ... heres a person who hasn't any clue whats been done or what has been said ... so for the stupid people here, (republieturds) here is what we libturds have said and I agree with it...

Quote: if you are a person who was bored here in the US and your parents were illegal. we will allow you to keep your parents here ... thats it ... we never said we will allow all illegals to stay here... we clearly said just certain illegals parents whose children were borne here, their parents who were illegals get stay... get it moron????

How is it "racist"????

It's not, but that's what the liberals scream when anyone suggests what the DHS is planning to do. So this is quite the conundrum for them.

you of all people should be the last person to say what liberals scream... never has any liberal ever screamed about DHS doing their job ... what we have objected to is children who were born here in the US, whose parents were illegals, should not be deported ... thats the only time we have taken issue with anything DHS has done ... were you get this bull shit about liberals screaming when anyone is deported it comes out of your demented little mind ... when you think you know what a liberal would do, stop thinking it, you have no Idea what any liberal will do ...

Last edited:
Coming to the end of 2015 and we STILL don't understand what the word "racism" means?

here is another moron that thinks he know how a liberal thinks ... mexicans are caucasians, central americans are Caucasians... Jewish people are caucasians ...stating someones religion or area where thy are from is not a race ... its a region ... nor is a religion a race ... when you on the right, on these very board refer to Mexicans as beaners thats racist ...... when you refer to the president as the darkie in chief, thats racist ... we only hold you and your types as racist when you make racist remarks... disagreeing with the president isn't racist ... but when you say the darkie in chief is forcing this on us, thats racist you moron

The business owners are the source of the problem

Same way you don't win the war on drugs by going after users and leave Pablo Escobar alone.

You righties can't find it in your DNA to blame business owners for anything cause you've been programmed.

Hardly,I've said many times they need to fine the shit out of businesses that hire illegals.
But if the government did their job we wouldnt have to worry about them hiring illegals because they wouldnt be here.

here is another moron that thinks he know how a liberal thinks ... mexicans are caucasians, central americans are Caucasians... Jewish people are caucasians ...stating someones religion or area where thy are from is not a race ... its a region ... nor is a religion a race ... when you on the right, on these very board refer to Mexicans as beaners thats racist ...... when you refer to the president as the darkie in chief, thats racist ... we only hold you and your types as racist when you make racist remarks... disagreeing with the president isn't racist ... but when you say the darkie in chief is forcing this on us, thats racist you moron

Should we check back next year in hope this becomes a complete sentence?

Or coherent thought?

How is it "racist"????

Umm... "conundrum"? I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Again --- here's the word you want:

exposestraw.jpg

I find the whole concept of liberals dancing around this "amazing." The word "racist", Pogo is used by many people, many liberals, to describe people like Trump or Cruz who want mass deportations.

And your LINK to that is ................................................................................... where?

Exactly.
See image in previous post. Once you've done that, grow up and quit insulting the board's collective intelligence.

They wouldn't come here unless American businessman we're hiring them

:lol: That's not true. Many come because they live in the gutters of their own countries and think that living in American sewers is better. Which, they're partly correct, because we offer so many ways for them to take advantage of us.

========

Is is NOT racist.

They are not being deported because of their race / skin color.

They are being deported because they INVADED this country illegally.

If we don't have enforceable borders we don't have a valid nation.

Or coherent thought?
in other words you could show us where I was wrong, or what was or wasn't a sentance ... good to know!!!!

Or coherent thought?
in other words you could show us where I was wrong, or what was or wasn't a sentance ... good to know!!!!

See how the far left post their debunked religious dogma and expects others to prove them wrong!

Once again proving the true racists are the far left!

Forum List

Back