Isn't this racist? DHS to begin launching deportation raids beginning in January

Coming to the end of 2015 and we STILL don't understand what the word "racism" means?

What is the Central American "race" anyway?

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

What race are you if you are gay?

What race are you if you are Jewish?

What race are you if you are Muslim/Islam?

And can not forget all the calls of racism if you disagreed with Obama..

But then again the far left loves to rewrite history, watch them do it here..
here is another moron that thinks he know how a liberal thinks ... mexicans are caucasians, central americans are Caucasians... Jewish people are caucasians ...stating someones religion or area where thy are from is not a race ... its a region ... nor is a religion a race ... when you on the right, on these very board refer to Mexicans as beaners thats racist ...... when you refer to the president as the darkie in chief, thats racist ... we only hold you and your types as racist when you make racist remarks... disagreeing with the president isn't racist ... but when you say the darkie in chief is forcing this on us, thats racist you moron

Should we check back next year in hope this becomes a complete sentence?

Or coherent thought?
in other words you could show us where I was wrong, or what was or wasn't a sentance ... good to know!!!!

See how the far left post their debunked religious dogma and expects others to prove them wrong!

Once again proving the true racists are the far left!
and we trapped another one once again... these republicans make these racist remarks, but when challenged to show us where we made racist remarks, its always see how these far left post crap... they can't even come up with one racist remark we have made ... but you can go through this thread and point out time and time again where they make racist remarks ... they can't stand it when they are trapped ... they can't stand it when you're right

Coming to the end of 2015 and we STILL don't understand what the word "racism" means?

here is another moron that thinks he know how a liberal thinks ... mexicans are caucasians, central americans are Caucasians... Jewish people are caucasians ...stating someones religion or area where thy are from is not a race ... its a region ... nor is a religion a race ... when you on the right, on these very board refer to Mexicans as beaners thats racist ...... when you refer to the president as the darkie in chief, thats racist ... we only hold you and your types as racist when you make racist remarks... disagreeing with the president isn't racist ... but when you say the darkie in chief is forcing this on us, thats racist you moron

Or coherent thought?
in other words you could show us where I was wrong, or what was or wasn't a sentance ... good to know!!!!
=========
A sentence begins with a capital letter -- your rant didn't --- it is NOT a sentence.

The truth in your rant becomes obscured because it is hard to read.

Notice how I break my post up?

There is a reason I do this.

I write for Republican readers who only understand short sentences and small words.

It is much easier for EVERYONE to read if you break your post up into sentences and, at most, a couple of paragraphs.

Try it --- you might like it --- your readers certainly would appreciate it.

And your posts would be better received.

It annoys people to have to struggle to pick ideas out of trash. No matter how truthful or good what you have to say might be ... most won't bother trying to decipher what you are attempting to say.

Or coherent thought?

See how the far left post their debunked religious dogma and expects others to prove them wrong!

and we trapped another one once again... these republicans make these racist remarks, but when challenged to show us where we made racist remarks, its always see how these far left post crap... they can't even come up with one racist remark we have made ... but you can go through this thread and point out time and time again where they make racist remarks ... they can't stand it when they are trapped ... they can't stand it when you're right

See how the far left acts when confronted with their own racism?

See how they immediately hop their narratives, see how dangerous this religion truly is?

The true racists are the far left and their drones..

DHS to begin launching deportation raids beginning in January

Excellent! they can start with all the assholes in Congress and then move on to that douche bag in the Oval Office, that is if they can find any country that'll take 'em. :smoke:

Or coherent thought?

I can't tell if it's "wrong", "right" or "indifferent". I can't even tell what the fuck it says. :dunno:

What's the verb there? Or does it even have one?

shelajackson.jpg

Don't let Hussein fool ya. He'll only be deporting the 5 or 6 whitish-lookin folks from Europe. It's all about gettin Whitey for him. Always has been. He's a petty racist tyrant. It is what it is.

I find the whole concept of liberals dancing around this "amazing." The word "racist", Pogo is used by many people, many liberals, to describe people like Trump or Cruz who want mass deportations. But as soon as a DHS under Obama decides to do it instead, liberals choose not to address it.

Funny how it no longer is "racist" now isn't it?
no it isn't ... you seem to think every time we on the left administration deports some one thats racist ... it doing our job ...but you on the right call them names names here... I won't repeat them, and people like trump and the republieturd party not only call them rapist and drug dealers the call them about just any racist name you can think of ...so in please show is here where we on the left have said we are sending these south american rapist, drug dealer, expletive, expletive, expletive, back to their country... not any where will you find that
I don't blame them for coming here if jobs are waiting for them. I blame the American job creators who hire them.

You can place the blame on our government as well.

Is it legal to hire illegals in your state?

It's illegal for them to be here in the first place.
If our government did their job we wouldnt have a problem.
for them to do their job they have to know where they are ... they know where they are ... the fact that you feel the government isn't doing their job sw3s us you don't know what you're talking about ... when the obama administration has deported more illegals then any president in the past 50 years, where people like you who keep their heads in the republican sand, who aren't aware of this, it's people like your who are the first to whine about them being here... but never give credit where credit is due ...

no it isn't ... you seem to think every time we on the left administration deports some one thats racist ... it doing our job ...but you on the right call them names names here... I won't repeat them, and people like trump and the republieturd party not only call them rapist and drug dealers the call them about just any racist name you can think of ...so in please show is here where we on the left have said we are sending these south american rapist, drug dealer, expletive, expletive, expletive, back to their country... not any where will you find that
I don't blame them for coming here if jobs are waiting for them. I blame the American job creators who hire them.

for them to do their job they have to know where they are ... they know where they are ... the fact that you feel the government isn't doing their job sw3s us you don't know what you're talking about ... when the obama administration has deported more illegals then any president in the past 50 years, where people like you who keep their heads in the republican sand, who aren't aware of this, it's people like your who are the first to whine about them being here... but never give credit where credit is due ...

Bullshit...no gov assistance of any kind.
They show up at the doctors or hospital without proper ID you snag em and send em home.
You pull em over and they dont have the proper ID,send em home.
No job,no gov benefits,no school....nothing!!!

And your claim that barry has deported more illegals is a flat out lie that has been disproven many times.

Or coherent thought?

once again when one can't debate a issue, one whines about non-sense ... just like you did here ... do you ever get your head out of your ass??? just asking ...

They show up at the doctors or hospital without proper ID you snag em and send em home.

And your claim that barry has deported more illegals is a flat out lie that has been disproven many times.
ok well you better tell the government he hasn't ... according to DHS it says he has... but idiots like you know better huh, cause Rush told ya so ...

No. What I proved before was that in 1999 the US gov raided over 300 corporations hiring illegals. In 2000 those raids stopped. What changed? Bush

Republicans didn't mind illegals back when they said they were here just doing jobs Americans would do.

Same way they aren't talking about the debt now that they control the house and senate. They didn't care when bush was president either.

Or coherent thought?
=========
A sentence begins with a capital letter -- your rant didn't --- it is NOT a sentence.

The truth in your rant becomes obscured because it is hard to read.

Notice how I break my post up?

There is a reason I do this.

I write for Republican readers who only understand short sentences and small words.

It is much easier for EVERYONE to read if you break your post up into sentences and, at most, a couple of paragraphs.

Try it --- you might like it --- your readers certainly would appreciate it.

And your posts would be better received.

It annoys people to have to struggle to pick ideas out of trash. No matter how truthful or good what you have to say might be ... most won't bother trying to decipher what you are attempting to say.
now this is the stupidest thing I've seen to date ... I will not start a sentence with a capital letter to make you feel better ... nor will I not stop putting a ... after ever sentence here or any where that I don't want to ... if you can't answer a statement without yip criticking the sentence structure, you're in the wrong place ... we all know why you do it ... its because you have been put into your place by me showing you how wrong you were ... when people like you can't refute it, you start whining about sentence structure, or grammar, or spelling or what ever you loser try to do to make yourself feel better ...we get it ...you haven't a leg to stand on

Last edited:
So, 120 posts into this thread, have the PC Police decided if this is racist?

Because we know they're in charge of deciding that stuff.

Forum List

Back