Isn't this racist? DHS to begin launching deportation raids beginning in January

Coming to the end of 2015 and we STILL don't understand what the word "racism" means?

What is the Central American "race" anyway?

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

What race are you if you are gay?

What race are you if you are Jewish?

What race are you if you are Muslim/Islam?

And can not forget all the calls of racism if you disagreed with Obama..

But then again the far left loves to rewrite history, watch them do it here..
here is another moron that thinks he know how a liberal thinks ... mexicans are caucasians, central americans are Caucasians... Jewish people are caucasians ...stating someones religion or area where thy are from is not a race ... its a region ... nor is a religion a race ... when you on the right, on these very board refer to Mexicans as beaners thats racist ...... when you refer to the president as the darkie in chief, thats racist ... we only hold you and your types as racist when you make racist remarks... disagreeing with the president isn't racist ... but when you say the darkie in chief is forcing this on us, thats racist you moron
then don't wast your time on my post if its soooooooooooooooooooo difficult

Should we check back next year in hope this becomes a complete sentence?

Or coherent thought?
in other words you could show us where I was wrong, or what was or wasn't a sentance ... good to know!!!!
=========
A sentence begins with a capital letter -- your rant didn't --- it is NOT a sentence.

The truth in your rant becomes obscured because it is hard to read.

Notice how I break my post up?

There is a reason I do this.

I write for Republican readers who only understand short sentences and small words.

It is much easier for EVERYONE to read if you break your post up into sentences and, at most, a couple of paragraphs.

Try it --- you might like it --- your readers certainly would appreciate it.

And your posts would be better received.

It annoys people to have to struggle to pick ideas out of trash. No matter how truthful or good what you have to say might be ... most won't bother trying to decipher what you are attempting to say.
then don't bother with my post if its so difficult to read

As the title says, the DHS will begin launching large scale deportation raids of hundreds of families who have supposedly fled the violence in Central America since last year. I can imagine quite a few people here will be upset by this development. This sounds like something Trump would do, right?

WASHINGTON, Dec 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has begun preparing for a series of raids that would target for deportation hundreds of families who have flocked to the United States since the start of last year, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

Citing people familiar with the operation, the Post said the nationwide campaign to deport the illegal immigrants by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement could start as soon as early January.

It would be the first large-scale effort to deport families who have fled violence in Central America, the newspaper said.

More than 100,000 families with both adults and children have made the journey across the southwest border since last year, the Post reported.

The operation would target only adults and children who have already been ordered removed from the United States by an immigration judge, the newspaper said.

The Post said the operation has not been given final approval by DHS. The number of people targeted is expected to be in the hundreds and possibly greater, the newspaper said.

DHS did not immediately respond to a request from Reuters for comment.

Immigration Officials To Launch Large-Scale Deportation Raids
Question:

How come we're kicking-out Central Americans who are fleeing violence but contemplating the admisison of Syrians (mostly Muslim) who are fleeing violence?

Mebbe the Emperor is making room for his father's co-religionists?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Obama's 'deportation raids' likely designed to trip Trump

...the raids will be used as a propaganda tool, directed squarely at the rising campaign juggernaut of Donald Trump.

Read more at Obama’s ‘deportation raids’ likely designed to trip Trump

anyone see this coming?? i did!!
now i get it ... now I understand why you're sooooooooo Ignorant ... Whirlynutdaily ... anyone who relys on that rag has got to be misguided ... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Whirlynutdaily BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA

As the title says, the DHS will begin launching large scale deportation raids of hundreds of families who have supposedly fled the violence in Central America since last year. I can imagine quite a few people here will be upset by this development. This sounds like something Trump would do, right?

WASHINGTON, Dec 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has begun preparing for a series of raids that would target for deportation hundreds of families who have flocked to the United States since the start of last year, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

Citing people familiar with the operation, the Post said the nationwide campaign to deport the illegal immigrants by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement could start as soon as early January.

It would be the first large-scale effort to deport families who have fled violence in Central America, the newspaper said.

More than 100,000 families with both adults and children have made the journey across the southwest border since last year, the Post reported.

The operation would target only adults and children who have already been ordered removed from the United States by an immigration judge, the newspaper said.

The Post said the operation has not been given final approval by DHS. The number of people targeted is expected to be in the hundreds and possibly greater, the newspaper said.

Question:

How come we're kicking-out Central Americans who are fleeing violence but contemplating the admisison of Syrians (mostly Muslim) who are fleeing violence?

Mebbe the Emperor is making room for his father's co-religionists?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif
you know Kondor3 you have said a lot of interesting things in the past ... things that were worth thinking about ... now ...have you lost your mind ???? just asking'
muslim are going through proper channels through our embassies ... central americans are just crossing our borders illegally never contacting any Embassy ... where muslin are going though our governments proper channel ... really are you losing it???

No, It's NOT 'racist'. It's DHS finally doing it's job (and ICE's / USBP / Obama's job). Being in this country illegally is a CRIME and in many cases a threat to our national security and to the lives of US citizens.

I remember Romney employing illegals until he admitted he had to get rid of them for political purposes.

Can you not read?

No, sometimes I can't lol.

I'll bet you there are thousands of rich conservatives in Southern California, and Texas, who employ illegal Mexicans all the time.

Want to bet?

Feel better now?

For all I know the beaners who cut my lawn are illegals.
But then it's not my job to find out or to keep them out of the country.

So you support illegal immigration.

Nope..try and find a white guy that cuts grass.
If you can let me know and I'll be more than happy to hire him.

You mean find a white guy that will cut grass for the same pay as an illegal.

Cut your own grass and stop supporting illegal workers.

I don't blame them for coming here if jobs are waiting for them. I blame the American job creators who hire them.

You can place the blame on our government as well.

Is it legal to hire illegals in your state?

It's illegal for them to be here in the first place.
If our government did their job we wouldnt have a problem.
for them to do their job they have to know where they are ... they know where they are ... the fact that you feel the government isn't doing their job sw3s us you don't know what you're talking about ... when the obama administration has deported more illegals then any president in the past 50 years, where people like you who keep their heads in the republican sand, who aren't aware of this, it's people like your who are the first to whine about them being here... but never give credit where credit is due ...

Bullshit...no gov assistance of any kind.
They show up at the doctors or hospital without proper ID you snag em and send em home.
You pull em over and they dont have the proper ID,send em home.
No job,no gov benefits,no school....nothing!!!

The Supreme Court has already ruled against you.

The Supreme Court can be and is occasionally wrong. ENFORCING existing law is not Un-Constitutional.
No Jobs.
No Benefits.
No legal entry into the US = 'Crime' / 'Criminal'

A hunter accidently crossed into Mexico with his sons a little while back and were immediately arrested and eventually 'deported'. In the US, thousands cross from Mexico, and we give them free housing, free food, free benefits, and treat them better than homeless, hungry vets / Americans. WT*?

for them to do their job they have to know where they are ... they know where they are ... the fact that you feel the government isn't doing their job sw3s us you don't know what you're talking about ... when the obama administration has deported more illegals then any president in the past 50 years, where people like you who keep their heads in the republican sand, who aren't aware of this, it's people like your who are the first to whine about them being here... but never give credit where credit is due ...

They show up at the doctors or hospital without proper ID you snag em and send em home.

And your claim that barry has deported more illegals is a flat out lie that has been disproven many times.
ok well you better tell the government he hasn't ... according to DHS it says he has... but idiots like you know better huh, cause Rush told ya so ...

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html

Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says

Lies, damned lies, and Obama’s deportation statistics

DHS: Obama Administration has been inflating deportation numbers | NumbersUSA

Obama deportation numbers a 'trick'

I can do this all day.....
Oh...and your claim about DHS doesnt match what they're actually saying.
Lie Much?

And your claim that barry has deported more illegals is a flat out lie that has been disproven many times.
No. What I proved before was that in 1999 the US gov raided over 300 corporations hiring illegals. In 2000 those raids stopped. What changed? Bush

Booooooosh is no longer president.

Can you not read?

I'll bet you there are thousands of rich conservatives in Southern California, and Texas, who employ illegal Mexicans all the time.

Want to bet?

Feel better now?

Fuck off wilber.
That job used to belong to American teens just like fast food jobs.
But the wetback invaders have taken those jobs from our children taking from them valuable work experience.

And for you to make unfounded statements about what i'd be willing to pay a white guy is moot since there arent any doing the job anymore.
Oh and by the way....I spend $3400.00 a year on lawn and flower bed maintenance so paying is hardly the issue...

No. What I proved before was that in 1999 the US gov raided over 300 corporations hiring illegals. In 2000 those raids stopped. What changed? Bush

But you want to elect someone just like him. Hell, one of them even shares his last name.

The Clinton 90's were rocking. The Booooosh 2000's sucked. Hillary 16!

Yeah, all those Fast Food jobs are now needed by our elderly and college graduating adults, forcing the teens to resort to cutting grass, washing cars. With out awesome economy and plethora of jobs, we can't afford to give those jobs away. I guess they - illegals - will have to be content with sitting on their collective asses and collecting 'free' tax-payer-funded handouts.

But you want to elect someone just like him. Hell, one of them even shares his last name.

Really? And who do you think I'm voting for?
Because it sure as hell aint jeb or any of the other RINOs.

Clinton was dragged into the changes that resulted in 'his' economy.

Despite 9/11/01, the economic aftermath, and 2 wars Bush only added $2.5 trillion in debt over 6 years .Democrats took over Congress his last 2 years in office, meaning THEY controlled the purse strings and spending. One of the 1st things they did was to break the law, which required an annual budget to be passed, on their way to adding $1.5 trillion in new debt during Bush's last 2 years in office.

Liberals like to blame for the dip in the economy, which even they claim happened his last 2 years on office...the time in which THEY controlled spending. The bad economy Obama claimed he inherited was NOT Bush's doing but the Democratically controlled (5 seats shy of a super majority) Congress' 'legacy'. Democrats controlled the purse strings the last 2 years of Bush's time in office and the 1st 2 years Obama was in office.

Bush didn't 'suck'. The Democrats who took over Congress - and the purse strings - his last 2 years in office did.

'Hillary for Prison 2016'!

Want to bet?

Feel better now?

Fuck off wilber.
But the wetback invaders have taken those jobs from our children taking from them valuable work experience.

And for you to make unfounded statements about what i'd be willing to pay a white guy is moot since there arent any doing the job anymore.
Oh and by the way....I spend $3400.00 a year on lawn and flower bed maintenance so paying is hardly the issue...
8 or so years ago you said "our" children were lazy and we needed the wetbacks to do the jobs Americans won't do. Don't you remember that was your position? I guess Rush really does have you under mind control. You don't even know or remember what you are saying. Today you are worrying about our children? 8 years ago you said fuck em they want to make too much just to flip burgers.

Well why do we pay Toyota or Honda workers as much as we do? A monkey could do their job same as up north on the Big 3 assembly line.

But Democrats will go after the real criminals. The corporations who hire them. We use to do these and bush stopped. The gop liked the innflux of cheap labor. It kept wages down.

"Democrats will go after the real criminals"

200.gif

Is that the best you can do? You sound like you're in denial, sealy.
They wouldn't come here unless American businessman we're hiring them

What are you talking about? The reason American corporations hire Hispanic labor is because a lot of Americans can't be compelled to take the jobs themselves. If you want Americans in American jobs, dispense with the government welfare shtick and preach the value of a good work ethic.

You really believe that don't you?

The reality is those on welfare would most likely turn to a life of crime before even entertaining the idea of taking one of those low paying jobs.

Also let us not kid ourselves in believing the corporations only hire illegals, and let also admit the business world from small Home Health Agencies that import Filipino Nurses to big corporations like Microsoft abuse the H-1B visa to import cheaper labor they abuse daily.

The only difference between the H-1B visa holder and a illegal worker is that a company was willing to obtain the H-1B visa to import cheap labor versus just letting someone cross the border illegally or overstay their visa that put them out of status...

In the end some of you should come to reality, but alas you are the type that cares less about the reality and more about what Hannity and Limbaugh tell you to believe!

Clinton was dragged into the changes that resulted in 'his' economy.

Despite 9/11/01, the economic aftermath, and 2 wars Bush only added $2.5 trillion in debt over 6 years .Democrats took over Congress his last 2 years in office, meaning THEY controlled the purse strings and spending. One of the 1st things they did was to break the law, which required an annual budget to be passed, on their way to adding $1.5 trillion in new debt during Bush's last 2 years in office.

Liberals like to blame for the dip in the economy, which even they claim happened his last 2 years on office...the time in which THEY controlled spending. The bad economy Obama claimed he inherited was NOT Bush's doing but the Democratically controlled (5 seats shy of a super majority) Congress' 'legacy'. Democrats controlled the purse strings the last 2 years of Bush's time in office and the 1st 2 years Obama was in office.

Bush didn't 'suck'. The Democrats who took over Congress - and the purse strings - his last 2 years in office did.

'Hillary for Prison 2016'!
So Reagan benefitted from Carter's efforts? Got it.

Fuck off wilber.

8 or so years ago you said "our" children were lazy and we needed the wetbacks to do the jobs Americans won't do. Don't you remember that was your position? I guess Rush really does have you under mind control. You don't even know or remember what you are saying. Today you are worrying about our children? 8 years ago you said fuck em they want to make too much just to flip burgers.

Well why do we pay Toyota or Honda workers as much as we do? A monkey could do their job same as up north on the Big 3 assembly line.

When your post starts with an obvious lie the rest of it aint worth reading...

Forum List

Back