Isn't this racist? DHS to begin launching deportation raids beginning in January

Yeah, all those Fast Food jobs are now needed by our elderly and college graduating adults, forcing the teens to resort to cutting grass, washing cars. With out awesome economy and plethora of jobs, we can't afford to give those jobs away. I guess they - illegals - will have to be content with sitting on their collective asses and collecting 'free' tax-payer-funded handouts.
My buddy paints and does home improvement and he is soooo busy in the summer but slow in the winter. Imagine if all the wetbacks took their home remodeling business' and families and went back to Mexico. Imagine how much more booming my buddies business would be. Then he'd be paying more taxes too. Those wetbacks aren't paying taxes.

So you support illegal immigration.

Nope..try and find a white guy that cuts grass.
If you can let me know and I'll be more than happy to hire him.

You mean find a white guy that will cut grass for the same pay as an illegal.

Cut your own grass and stop supporting illegal workers.

Fuck off wilber.
That job used to belong to American teens just like fast food jobs.
But the wetback invaders have taken those jobs from our children taking from them valuable work experience.

And for you to make unfounded statements about what i'd be willing to pay a white guy is moot since there arent any doing the job anymore.
Oh and by the way....I spend $3400.00 a year on lawn and flower bed maintenance so paying is hardly the issue...
8 or so years ago you said "our" children were lazy and we needed the wetbacks to do the jobs Americans won't do. Don't you remember that was your position? I guess Rush really does have you under mind control. You don't even know or remember what you are saying. Today you are worrying about our children? 8 years ago you said fuck em they want to make too much just to flip burgers.

Well why do we pay Toyota or Honda workers as much as we do? A monkey could do their job same as up north on the Big 3 assembly line.

When your post starts with an obvious lie the rest of it aint worth reading...
Really?

That was you in 2007 you lying fuck.

Nope..try and find a white guy that cuts grass.
If you can let me know and I'll be more than happy to hire him.

Fuck off wilber.
But the wetback invaders have taken those jobs from our children taking from them valuable work experience.

And for you to make unfounded statements about what i'd be willing to pay a white guy is moot since there arent any doing the job anymore.
Oh and by the way....I spend $3400.00 a year on lawn and flower bed maintenance so paying is hardly the issue...
8 or so years ago you said "our" children were lazy and we needed the wetbacks to do the jobs Americans won't do. Don't you remember that was your position? I guess Rush really does have you under mind control. You don't even know or remember what you are saying. Today you are worrying about our children? 8 years ago you said fuck em they want to make too much just to flip burgers.

Well why do we pay Toyota or Honda workers as much as we do? A monkey could do their job same as up north on the Big 3 assembly line.

Really?

I think this is a case of mistaken identity,because that aint me.

As the title says, the DHS will begin launching large scale deportation raids of hundreds of families who have supposedly fled the violence in Central America since last year. I can imagine quite a few people here will be upset by this development. This sounds like something Trump would do, right?

WASHINGTON, Dec 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has begun preparing for a series of raids that would target for deportation hundreds of families who have flocked to the United States since the start of last year, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

Citing people familiar with the operation, the Post said the nationwide campaign to deport the illegal immigrants by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement could start as soon as early January.

It would be the first large-scale effort to deport families who have fled violence in Central America, the newspaper said.

More than 100,000 families with both adults and children have made the journey across the southwest border since last year, the Post reported.

The operation would target only adults and children who have already been ordered removed from the United States by an immigration judge, the newspaper said.

The Post said the operation has not been given final approval by DHS. The number of people targeted is expected to be in the hundreds and possibly greater, the newspaper said.

DHS did not immediately respond to a request from Reuters for comment.

Immigration Officials To Launch Large-Scale Deportation Raids

you don't care if it is. *shrug*

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

What race are you if you are gay?

What race are you if you are Jewish?

What race are you if you are Muslim/Islam?

And can not forget all the calls of racism if you disagreed with Obama..

But then again the far left loves to rewrite history, watch them do it here..
here is another moron that thinks he know how a liberal thinks ... mexicans are caucasians, central americans are Caucasians... Jewish people are caucasians ...stating someones religion or area where thy are from is not a race ... its a region ... nor is a religion a race ... when you on the right, on these very board refer to Mexicans as beaners thats racist ...... when you refer to the president as the darkie in chief, thats racist ... we only hold you and your types as racist when you make racist remarks... disagreeing with the president isn't racist ... but when you say the darkie in chief is forcing this on us, thats racist you moron

Should we check back next year in hope this becomes a complete sentence?

Or coherent thought?
in other words you could show us where I was wrong, or what was or wasn't a sentance ... good to know!!!!
=========
A sentence begins with a capital letter -- your rant didn't --- it is NOT a sentence.

The truth in your rant becomes obscured because it is hard to read.

Notice how I break my post up?

There is a reason I do this.

I write for Republican readers who only understand short sentences and small words.

It is much easier for EVERYONE to read if you break your post up into sentences and, at most, a couple of paragraphs.

Try it --- you might like it --- your readers certainly would appreciate it.

And your posts would be better received.

It annoys people to have to struggle to pick ideas out of trash. No matter how truthful or good what you have to say might be ... most won't bother trying to decipher what you are attempting to say.
now this is the stupidest thing I've seen to date ... I will not start a sentence with a capital letter to make you feel better ... nor will I not stop putting a ... after ever sentence here or any where that I don't want to ... if you can't answer a statement without yip criticking the sentence structure, you're in the wrong place ... we all know why you do it ... its because you have been put into your place by me showing you how wrong you were ... when people like you can't refute it, you start whining about sentence structure, or grammar, or spelling or what ever you loser try to do to make yourself feel better ...we get it ...you haven't a leg to stand on
===========

You are quite welcome to continue posting in any manner you wish.

I was simply trying to be kind and offer you a few words of advice.

It matters not to me if you write with your shit on the walls of your room.

I won't read it and many others will just skip over that pile of letters on the screen.

You defeat your own purpose in posting when you deliberately drive readers away.

But you are unusual.

Most people WANT people to read their posts ... apparently you post for your own pleasure and don't really want people to read it.

When you post in your preferred manner without capitals or punctuation or sentences, you appear to be uneducated and ignorant.

If you wish those truths to continue to be smooshed all over the internet --- well go right ahead and make posts like that.

Enjoy yourself, that's what these boards are for and if you enjoy posting crap that people just skip over and refuse to try to make heads or tails of, then go right ahead.

So Reagan benefitted from Carter's efforts? Got it.
Hardly! Carter, while a great post-President Ambassador, was a terrible President, probably / ARGUABLY the worst in our nation's history...until now.
Until Bush you mean. Stop exaggerating. Its hard to take you seriously when you talk stupid. For years you said Carter was the worst and we didn't argue. Then came GW and we all know he took the title. And Obama did not take the title back. If you try to suggest Obama is the worst then you aren't being intellectually honest. I'm sure you said the same thing about Bill and he was great. Fucking great as a matter of fact. So will Hillary.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

What race are you if you are gay?

What race are you if you are Jewish?

What race are you if you are Muslim/Islam?

And can not forget all the calls of racism if you disagreed with Obama..

But then again the far left loves to rewrite history, watch them do it here..
here is another moron that thinks he know how a liberal thinks ... mexicans are caucasians, central americans are Caucasians... Jewish people are caucasians ...stating someones religion or area where thy are from is not a race ... its a region ... nor is a religion a race ... when you on the right, on these very board refer to Mexicans as beaners thats racist ...... when you refer to the president as the darkie in chief, thats racist ... we only hold you and your types as racist when you make racist remarks... disagreeing with the president isn't racist ... but when you say the darkie in chief is forcing this on us, thats racist you moron
then don't wast your time on my post if its soooooooooooooooooooo difficult

Should we check back next year in hope this becomes a complete sentence?

Or coherent thought?
in other words you could show us where I was wrong, or what was or wasn't a sentance ... good to know!!!!
=========
A sentence begins with a capital letter -- your rant didn't --- it is NOT a sentence.

The truth in your rant becomes obscured because it is hard to read.

Notice how I break my post up?

There is a reason I do this.

I write for Republican readers who only understand short sentences and small words.

It is much easier for EVERYONE to read if you break your post up into sentences and, at most, a couple of paragraphs.

Try it --- you might like it --- your readers certainly would appreciate it.

And your posts would be better received.

It annoys people to have to struggle to pick ideas out of trash. No matter how truthful or good what you have to say might be ... most won't bother trying to decipher what you are attempting to say.

then don't bother with my post if its so difficult to read
============
I won't --- I just put your stupid ass on ignore.

Racist or not I'd be glad to see all illegals deported.

I'd also be glad to see those Syrian refugees kicked the hell out as well.

Fuck off wilber.

Really?

You vote for the leaders who feel this way, so ipso facto you must too. I know things change so cool, you are forgiven. Apology accepted. Now lets move on. Now, let go after the illegal employers. You don't realize your party is torn on illegal immigration. Let me show you.

Basically I'm proving to you that us liberals were anti illegal immigration back in 2006 and your side was torn on this issue.

Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

If you can show me ANYTHING from 2006 proving you guys were anti illegal immigration, BRING IT BITCH!

Fuck off wilber.

Really?

You vote for the leaders who feel this way, so ipso facto you must too. I know things change so cool, you are forgiven. Apology accepted. Now lets move on. Now, let go after the illegal employers. You don't realize your party is torn on illegal immigration. Let me show you.

Basically I'm proving to you that us liberals were anti illegal immigration back in 2006 and your side was torn on this issue.

If you can show me ANYTHING from 2006 proving you guys were anti illegal immigration, BRING IT BITCH!

Notice how the far left drone went to a far left drone blog site for their "facts"..

And also notice how the far left will not use the term illegal immigration..

Illegal immigration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So another far left narrative shot down..

Attention dumbasses !!!!

NEWS FLASH !!! THIS JUST IN !!!!!!

wetback isn't a race.. Mexican isn't a race.

Really?

Notice how the far left drone went to a far left drone blog site for their "facts"..

We have an illegal employer problem in America. But you can't get yourself to go after employers because they rule your sorry far right drone ass.

Really?

We have an illegal employer problem in America. But you can't get yourself to go after employers because they rule your sorry far right drone ass.

Show were all the blue states are going after the employers, you far left drone!

Really?

Show were all the blue states are going after the employers, you far left drone!

Prosecute US Companies Who Hire Illegal Immigrant Workers to the Fullest Degree - NationofChange | Progressive Change Through Positive Action

“That’s why, over the past six years, deportations of criminals are up 80 percent. And that’s why we’re going to keep focusing enforcement resources on actual threats to our security. Felons, not families. Criminals, not children. Gang members, not a mom who’s working hard to provide for her kids. We’ll prioritize, just like law enforcement does every day.”

— President Obama, November 20, 2014

Immigration Reform

Prosecute US Companies Who Hire Illegal Immigrant Workers to the Fullest Degree - NationofChange | Progressive Change Through Positive Action

And once again the far left drone posts a link that does not have anything to do with what was asked, just a link to another far left drone blog site..

Yet another far left drone cut and paste fail!

“That’s why, over the past six years, deportations of criminals are up 80 percent. And that’s why we’re going to keep focusing enforcement resources on actual threats to our security. Felons, not families. Criminals, not children. Gang members, not a mom who’s working hard to provide for her kids. We’ll prioritize, just like law enforcement does every day.”

— President Obama, November 20, 2014

Immigration Reform

And still does not prove the original comments of the far left drone!

Since the ACLU is not on Obama's back suing the government every time he deports someone, you may find your answer there!

Just like a law and budget was passed to build a fence, yet all the money went to legal fees fighting the ACLU. Just like it did in California back in the late 70s and early 80's when California wanted to build a wall.

Even the far left ACLU is against Obama on this issue: President Obama's Shameful Milestone

Yet none of the far left drone's posts show where the blue states are cracking down on employers who hire illegal immigrants!

Forum List

Back