🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Isn't working with Christoper Steele collusion

eliwhitney

Rookie
Nov 3, 2017
He was a former govt official or at least he worked for the British Govt. So what's the difference? They say Trump colluded with a foreign govt. Well he is or was part of a foreign govt. ANy thoughts? ANd btw I'm a liberal.

He was a former govt official or at least he worked for the British Govt. So what's the difference? They say Trump colluded with a foreign govt. Well he is or was part of a foreign govt. ANy thoughts? ANd btw I'm a liberal.
He what? Who? Liberal, huh? You want a cookie for that?

Can someone please just answer the question without getting into a political debate? I'm liberal on most things, I do believe in gun control but limits, I believe in the right to own a gun. For abortion, love gays, blacks and hispanics, believe in vetting muslims but not banning. I am like most americans somewhere in the middle on alot of issues, however, I relate with liberals more than I do conservs on most things. Just saying.

Can someone please just answer the question without getting into a political debate? I'm liberal on most things, I do believe in gun control but limits, I believe in the right to own a gun. For abortion, love gays, blacks and hispanics, believe in vetting muslims but not banning. I am like most americans somewhere in the middle on alot of issues, however, I relate with liberals more than I do conservs on most things. Just saying.

Paying Steele, who is a foreigner, from her campaign funds, Hillary broke FEC laws.

Democrats are practicing Turnspeak, a technique Goebbels and the Nazis practiced and perfected: Accuse the OTHER side of crimes you yourself are most guilty of.

Forum List

Back