Israel allows 285 trucks of good to enter Gaza

I'm terribly sad to inform the uninformed but mosques here don't preach politics, just how we should do nice things for others.

I know the forum fools want to portray a mad, bearded Muslim who loves nothing more to rant on about killing Jews but, sadly for the forum fools, they don't so the idiot end of the forum members have to lie in the hope they won't be found out.

Maybe not where you live, but in general, mosques ALWAYS preach politics, and at MANY times, Jew-hatred and West-hatred.

So, how many mosques have you visited?

Not as many as you. So tell us, what was the message of your Imam's last sermon?

Well well, it certainly seems like England has a problem. More than likely not just this mosque and not just this country.

Ah, I'll take that as a "None" and you're just spouting unproven propaganda.
If you're going to make a claim with the intention of sounding informed, get informed first.

"Unproven propaganda." :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2bUlKydRf4]A sheikh preach in the mosque - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_LfghKTrk]Islam Hatred at the Moderate Mosque - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe not where you live, but in general, mosques ALWAYS preach politics, and at MANY times, Jew-hatred and West-hatred.

Not as many as you. So tell us, what was the message of your Imam's last sermon?

It was all about helping needy people; more so because it's Ramadan.
Not a word about Jews or even sticking to helping Muslims only - just being kind to people in general.

Well well, it certainly seems like England has a problem. More than likely not just this mosque and not just this country.

Ah, I'll take that as a "None" and you're just spouting unproven propaganda.
If you're going to make a claim with the intention of sounding informed, get informed first.

"Unproven propaganda." :lol:

You made a claim but you can only back it up with a couple of videos, one from 2006 and the other, 2009.

Prove your claim or admit you made it up.
Two out of date videos don't prove anything, more so as I'm not claiming hate politics are never spouted in mosques, just none of the many I've been to.

You tried to sound informed but the fact is, you're just spouting propaganda without the slightest idea of the truth.

Try educating yourself and you'll find the vast majority of Muslims are nice people who don't hate anyone.
I'm pretty sure the same applies to the vast majority of Jews so why don't we get together and attack and expose the real enemy - the greedy and power hungry who use war and conflict to hurt both our peoples in their quest to make money and hang on the power?

Not a word about Jews or even sticking to helping Muslims only - just being kind to people in general.
I see in the news today that over 600 'needy' people have been killed in Iraq during this year's Ramadan. That is, Muslims of one sect 'needed' to be snuffed by another sect. What happens if one sect really gets mad at the other?

You live in Indonesia, which is not the "usual" kind of Muslim country. I wonder what the sermons were about in Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, etc.

By being kind, does that include bombing places of worship?

Indonesian Temple Bombed Allegedly To Avenge Violence Against Rohingya Muslims

You live in Indonesia, which is not the "usual" kind of Muslim country. I wonder what the sermons were about in Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, etc.
I would imagine that in parts of Indonesia it is "Get the Shiites and get the Ahmadis." I can't imagine that a place that is supposed to practice moderate Islam is still going after Muslims of different sects just because their beliefs are somewhat different from the Sunnis. Can you imagine the Baptists in the U.S. going after the Methodists or the Roman Catholics going after the Greek Orthodox the way these Sunnis go after Muslims whose sect is different from theirs?

By being kind, does that include bombing places of worship?

Indonesian Temple Bombed Allegedly To Avenge Violence Against Rohingya Muslims

I liked the response of one of the posters that said "My fairy tale is better than your fairy tale...so I must kill you".

I feel sorry for the innocent children, women and elderly trapped in a land of poverty, ruled by Sharia, with no escape from murderous thugs whose main goal in life is to take a load of other lives, along with their own (so they get to heaven). The innocent people deserve better.

I'm terribly sad to inform the uninformed but mosques here don't preach politics, just how we should do nice things for others.

I know the forum fools want to portray a mad, bearded Muslim who loves nothing more to rant on about killing Jews but, sadly for the forum fools, they don't so the idiot end of the forum members have to lie in the hope they won't be found out.

How many Mosques have you been to?

Ah yes...I've noticed lately how Muslims are just being kind to people. Chop. Chop.

Many are. Maybe folks just don't like to look for it. It doesn't fit with their beliefs.

Forum List

Back