Israel and Genocide

Actually, no...if Conservatives had their way, women would not be equal..Conservatives are still pissed women have the right to vote.....like this guy.....

"John Gibbs, who defeated in the primary an incumbent Republican who had voted to impeach Trump, also made comments in the early 2000s praising an organization trying to repeal the 19th Amendment which also argued that women’s suffrage had made the United States into a “totalitarian state. The Society for the Critique of Feminism was cited by other anti-feminist websites, including on anti-feminist and conspiracy website Father’s Manifesto” A great website detailing, among other things, the unconstitutional laws which passed as a result of the 19th amendment, and providing further evidence of the damages done by the 19th amendment, Gibbs said."

I also see how you didn't even mention gays-- I guess you know right-wingers and fundamentalist muslims have that hatred in common....
In the GOP everyone is equal you Hamas supporting terrorist

Have you ever been to any Arab country? Would you let illegal immigrants take your home and put you in the street?
Yeah. I have. Turkey.

They didn’t take their homes. This is yet another lie. Every mostly Moslem country is a humanitarian issue. Every single one. You can’t name one that isn’t. But but but it’s the Joos

I believe children were killed deliberately, and I don't doubt they could have beheaded some of them.

Burning happens as a matter of course when destroying property in war.
Now you’ll state Palestian children killed by Israel is collateral damage and just a sad consequence of war. Excusing Israel’s war crimes while condemning Hamas’ war crimes.

CRAZY!

It's all about intent, and if you don't accept that, then you are an idiot.
Intent? Lol. In your small mind, Israel doesn’t intend to mass murder civilians as it’s happening before your eyes. WTF!

Intent? Lol. In your small mind, Israel doesn’t intend to mass murder civilians as it’s happening before your eyes. WTF!

Because Hamas' only tactic is to use them as shields and fight amongst them.

The rules of war are not a suicide pact, and only work when both sides play by them.

Palestinians are in their own lands, own homes.
NO ONE has the right to bomb them, unless you are from those who call for and try to justify the ongoing genocide. War criminals should be punished.
Occupiers should stop their atrocities.
what makes today's Jordan, or "the west bank" or the Gaza strip----"the land of the
'palestinians' " ? because he and his minions invaded, murdered raped and pillaged?

Forum List

Back