Israel and Genocide

Yeah. I have. Turkey.

They didn’t take their homes. This is yet another lie. Every mostly Moslem country is a humanitarian issue. Every single one. You can’t name one that isn’t. But but but it’s the Joos
700,000 were forced out of Israel in 1948.

good news FOLKS----the THE INTERNATIONAL EPISCOPALIAN CHURCH has all the
stats on the people killed in the PUTATIVE HOSPITAL BOMBING----"by israel" ------
stay tuned----surada will provide the proof---numbers and complete pathology
reports and thus put debate to rest

They were not. There was a peace accord that the Arabs refused. They refused four more after that. Funny how no one wants the “Palestinians” not Lebanon, not Jordan nor Egypt. Why is that? 🤔

They were not. There was a peace accord that the Arabs refused. They refused four more after that. Funny how no one wants the “Palestinians” not Lebanon, not Jordan nor Egypt. Why is that? 🤔
I have an eye witness to aspects of the "forced expulsion" anyone interested?

death marches? Trains? cattle cars? How many died on the way?
anyone have documentation?

Of course there's documentation. .. including photographs . Refugee camps were popping up everywhere... Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon.. everywhere. They were poor so they walked or pulled carts.. there were a few old cars. Have you ever seen a refugee camp, Rosie? I visited one in Lebanon in the mid 1950s.

And Arabs started wars and lost them hence losing land in the process

They didn't start the 1967 war. Egyptian troops were all in Yemen. They didn't invade Lebanon or hijack Syrian airliners. Even recently they tried to take the Litani and Hasbani rivers in Lebanon.

This whole episode in Gaza is another land grab. Hamas has always been Johnny on the spot for Israel.

Of course there's documentation. .. including photographs . Refugee camps were popping up everywhere... Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon.. everywhere. They were poor so they walked or pulled carts.. there were a few old cars. Have you ever seen a refugee camp, Rosie? I visited one in Lebanon in the mid 1950s.
oh good Post them up----of course I have seen arab enclaves and arabs pulling carts.
Anyone can see them---but I would rather not visit Syria or Egypt at this time. Hubby
saw them in the early 1940s right next to his village in Israel----but he avoided going
near them-----it was dangerous. He told me anytime he approached the hut of an
arab he would hear a woman SCREAMING. It upset him

They didn't start the 1967 war. Egyptian troops were all in Yemen. They didn't invade Lebanon or hijack Syrian airliners. Even recently they tried to take the Litani and Hasbani rivers in Lebanon.

This whole episode in Gaza is another land grab. Hamas has always been Johnny on the spot for Israel.
OH!!!! Nasser lied-----as did the arab diplomats IN THE UN........no less. So do you
have the stats and pathology yet-----from the "bombed" Episcopalian hospital?

Shameless zionists continue in their dehumanizing terrorism and murder of women and children as long as no one punishes those criminals.
Aloha Snackbar!
1697649470681.jpeg

oh good Post them up----of course I have seen arab enclaves and arabs pulling carts.
Anyone can see them---but I would rather not visit Syria or Egypt at this time. Hubby
saw them in the early 1940s right next to his village in Israel----but he avoided going
near them-----it was dangerous. He told me anytime he approached the hut of an
arab he would hear a woman SCREAMING. It upset him

OH!!!! Nasser lied-----as did the arab diplomats IN THE UN........no less. So do you
have the stats and pathology yet-----from the "bombed" Episcopalian hospital?
gee-----reminds me of those LIES saint Adolf wrote in the zionist forgery
called "MEIN KAMPF"

Forum List

Back