Israel and weapons of mass destruction

Maybe the newbie will see merit in my proposal for a Jewish island state.

Or at least present a counter idea or solution for the protection of the "Chosen People".

Something that you have refused to address Jroc.

I think it would be a much better idea to find a secluded island for the Pals...that should work just as well.......do you think they'd consider it?
Adolph Hitler, the founding father of the Zionist state of Israel.

Initially offered the Jews in europe the island of Madagascar for resettlement.

But the Zionist leadership rejected the offer.

Preferring to sacrifice their fellow Jews for their Zionist agenda.

Well, that's the problem. Madagascar wasn't Hitler's to give away.

And Palestine wasn't Britian's or the US's to give away, either.

I think it would be a much better idea to find a secluded island for the Pals...that should work just as well.......do you think they'd consider it?

Whose was it then? The Turks lost the War.

Jordan could always be approached to return their portion of Mandate Palestine.

Not to forget Syria and the French.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo3vFFdzAms]The West Wing - Holy Land Map.avi - YouTube[/ame]

The Courts of Palestine and Great Britain decided that title to the properties shown on the Ottoman Civil list had been ceded to the government of Palestine as an allied successor state.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Courts of Palestine and Great Britain decided that title to the properties shown on the Ottoman Civil list had been ceded to the government of Palestine as an allied successor state.

You forgot to say "a state that was proclaimed in exile in Algiers on 15 November 1988"

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties. In its Judgment No. 5, The Mavrommatis Palestine Concessions, the Permanent Court of International Justice also decided that Palestine was responsible as the successor state for concessions granted by Ottoman authorities.

The state of Palestine was created and its borders defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

I think that should be up to the people who live there, in a fair election. But we never had one of those.

Now I kind of doubt we ever could. Let's say we have a vote. "Are we going to call our country Israel or Palestine?" Well, who gets to vote? Arabs on the West Bank and Gaza? That'd be a pretty close vote. What about Palestinians who live in other countries because their grandparents moved there to get the hell out of the way of the war and the Zionists took their land? (This is that whole "Right of Return" thing and why it's such a sticking point).

And this is why Demographics are not Israel's friend. They have a lower birthrate amongst the more secular Jews, a lot of Israelis are moving to America and Europe and places where they haven't been anti-semitic in a long time and no one tries to blow you up at the coffee shop. The Arabs, on the other hand, are reproducing at a good rate.

So eventually, Israel becomes South Africa, an apartheid state that is noxious to most civilized countries.

Iran has threatened Israel.
Israel has never declared to wipe Iranians off the map.
But Khomeini and Ahmadinejad have said that the occupying regime (Israel) must be wiped off the map because they can't compromise over the issues of Palestine.
Israel has every right to protect it's people.

Have you considered that Iran isn't so much anti-Israel as much as that Israel is a democracy?

Iran has threatened Israel.
Israel has never declared to wipe Iranians off the map.
But Khomeini and Ahmadinejad have said that the occupying regime (Israel) must be wiped off the map because they can't compromise over the issues of Palestine.
Israel has every right to protect it's people.

Have you considered that Iran isn't so much anti-Israel as much as that Israel is a democracy?

You don't get to call yourself a "Democracy" when only one group gets to vote.

If Israel were a democracy, it vote itself out of existance because half the population doesn't want to be "Israel".

So eventually, Israel becomes South Africa, an apartheid state that is noxious to most civilized countries.

Mosques in down town Jaffa, Arabs and Jews living as neighbours in Ramat Gan. Arabs and Jews using the same buses. Doesn't sound apartheid to me.

And as for blowing up restaurants, the bombings were pretty indiscriminate, Arab eateries being targeted in Haifa for example.

Mosques in down town Jaffa, Arabs and Jews living as neighbours in Ramat Gan. Arabs and Jews using the same buses. Doesn't sound apartheid to me.

And as for blowing up restaurants, the bombings were pretty indiscriminate, Arab eateries being targeted in Haifa for example.

Until Arabs enjoy all the political and civil rights Jews enjoy, Israel is an aparthied state.

Just because the "Apartness" is based on religion instead of race doesn't change matters.

Of course, I don't see the Palestinians being as cool about it as the Blacks were in South Africa after Apartheid ended.

Until Arabs enjoy all the political and civil rights Jews enjoy, Israel is an aparthied state.

Just because the "Apartness" is based on religion instead of race doesn't change matters.

Of course, I don't see the Palestinians being as cool about it as the Blacks were in South Africa after Apartheid ended.

Do you know how many Arab political parties there are in Israel?

Do you know how many Arab political parties there are in Israel?

If Hamas and Fatah aren't amongst them, it doesn't matter, does it?

Forum List

Back