Israel and weapons of mass destruction

Israel is just a terrorist base camp for the Zionist criminals to operate from.

It hosts the worlds largest open air prison camp called Gaza.

Ethnic, racial, and religious apartheid is practiced by the Zionist ruling class.

And fascism is the core ideology that guides Israel's laws and policies.

Sunni Man

If you have to resort to foul insulting private messages, you've lost the plot, and have no argument.

There are three types of Zionism; Jewish, Christian and Moslem.

Which one have you in mind?

Or are you going to ask me to repeat the question?

It hosts the worlds largest open air prison camp called Gaza.

Yeah right.

gaza%20city_2.jpg

gaza%20beach.jpg

Hamas security officers patrol the beach in Gaza City.

Not an evil Zionist in sight..

image.jpg

Why didn't you include a couple of pictures of the giant prison wall that the Israeli's erected around the Gaza prison camp?

And the guard towers and prison entrance/exit points that the people must go thru after being searched?

Sunni Man

If you have to resort to foul insulting private messages, you've lost the plot, and have no argument.

There are three types of Zionism; Jewish, Christian and Moslem.

Which one have you in mind?

Or are you going to ask me to repeat the question?
You are such a liar.

I never sent you a private PM.

(I did send you a rep with comment but no foul language)

Anyway your question is: "There are three types of Zionism; Jewish, Christian and Moslem.

Which one have you in mind?"

Not sure what you are asking. But since we are talking about the rouge nation of Israel.

I would choose "Jewish" Zionism.

OK, I do guess that you do need to clarify because I don't have a clue as to what you are asking?? :confused:

Last edited:
(I did send you a rep with comment but no foul language)

It was horrible what you said.
Here is exactly what I said when I rep'ed you:

"You are a typical zionist puke. You think that lying is a virtue".

On your posts you have come across as a self admitted zionist and have been proven a liar.

So I fail to see why you take issue with my comment??

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
On your posts you have come across as a self admitted zionist and have been proven a liar.

I have not said one word about my being a Zionist. You said it. Do you call everyone who does not agree with you a Zionist?

BTW, I've received a PM alluding to the gas chamber and me. Do you approve?

I have not said one word about my being a Zionist. You said it. Do you call everyone who does not agree with you a Zionist?

BTW, I've received a PM alluding to the gas chamber and me. Do you approve?
Just so that everyone here knows.

I did not send her any PM alluding to a gas chamber. (in fact I have never sent her a PM)

To answer your question:

Since I do not believe in the so called Holocaust.

I would never refer to the mythical gas chamber fantasy because they never existed in the first place.

I did not send her any PM alluding to a gas chamber. (in fact I have never sent her a PM)

Are you sure you're alright? I never said that you did.

Iran has threatened Israel.
Israel has never declared to wipe Iranians off the map.
But Khomeini and Ahmadinejad have said that the occupying regime (Israel) must be wiped off the map because they can't compromise over the issues of Palestine.
Israel has every right to protect it's people.

Have you considered that Iran isn't so much anti-Israel as much as that Israel is a democracy?

You don't get to call yourself a "Democracy" when only one group gets to vote.

If Israel were a democracy, it vote itself out of existance because half the population doesn't want to be "Israel".

Having perused this thread a bit, I would like to comment on several responses. Israel is a democracy and is comprised of Muslims, Christians and Jews and others religions. Freedom of religion is in its constitution - ( the population bomb is a concern to many Jewish supporters). All groups get to vote.

Adolf Hitler nixed the Madagascar Plan... per the wiki article in 1938 if memory serves me right. Evidently they relied on Britians' fleet of vessels to move the Jews of Europe to Madagascar.... which was a French colony under Vischy rule. I've read articles where Adolf Eichman visited Israel in order to try and get Zionists there to accept European Jews... the Zionists didn't want anything to do with the European Jews.. leading a prominent Jeewish leader to say " One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe."- I believe.

More Jews lived in peace under the regime of Saddam Hussien in Bagdad than there is lived in Bagdad today under US domination... wonder why? How many Jews live in Tehran? Under the rule of Ahmadinejad? So democracy is the problem for the remaning nations of the ME... not that Jews live in Israel... as most people believe.

Berk

Have you considered that Iran isn't so much anti-Israel as much as that Israel is a democracy?

If Israel were a democracy, it vote itself out of existance because half the population doesn't want to be "Israel".

Having perused this thread a bit, I would like to comment on several responses. Israel is a democracy and is comprised of Muslims, Christians and Jews and others religions. Freedom of religion is in its constitution - ( the population bomb is a concern to many Jewish supporters). All groups get to vote.

Adolf Hitler nixed the Madagascar Plan... per the wiki article in 1938 if memory serves me right. Evidently they relied on Britians' fleet of vessels to move the Jews of Europe to Madagascar.... which was a French colony under Vischy rule. I've read articles where Adolf Eichman visited Israel in order to try and get Zionists there to accept European Jews... the Zionists didn't want anything to do with the European Jews.. leading a prominent Jeewish leader to say " One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe."- I believe.

More Jews lived in peace under the regime of Saddam Hussien in Bagdad than there is lived in Bagdad today under US domination... wonder why? How many Jews live in Tehran? Under the rule of Ahmadinejad? So democracy is the problem for the remaning nations of the ME... not that Jews live in Israel... as most people believe.

Berk

I hear that there are about 25,000 Jews living in Iran. Also, there are about 3000 living in Palestine.

FYI, all Palestinians are equal without regard to race, religion, sex, etc. according to their constitution.

Hamas was started by Jews, so at least Hamas IS among them.
Does it mean hamasabadians worship isreli agents?

Idk what a hamasabadian is, but anyhow, I'm just trying to figure out here why I can't post on another thread... an auto response comes up from the site that says I need to have 15 posts to an URL or something like that before i can post,,,, so i just wanna see what's going on.. btw for docmauser... define hamasabadian?

Hamas was started by Jews, so at least Hamas IS among them.
Does it mean hamasabadians worship isreli agents?

Idk what a hamasabadian is, but anyhow, I'm just trying to figure out here why I can't post on another thread... an auto response comes up from the site that says I need to have 15 posts to an URL or something like that before i can post,,,, so i just wanna see what's going on.. btw for docmauser... define hamasabadian?

You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

The above pops up when I try to post on another thread (energy) but no other thread... any you old timers here have any idea why this is happening to me?.. Hope this posts for me, btw.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Berk

I hear that there are about 25,000 Jews living in Iran. Also, there are about 3000 living in Palestine.

FYI, all Palestinians are equal without regard to race, religion, sex, etc. according to their constitution.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oEflrSMB9k]Hamas killing palestinians in gaza - Rare footage - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back