Israel and weapons of mass destruction

If Hamas and Fatah aren't amongst them, it doesn't matter, does it?

Nice dodge.
Not a dodge at all.

You could have a hundred arab political parties.

But the only 2 that have any clout with the arab people are Hamas and Fatah.

So just deal with it Hiram. :cool:

Meanwhile, Sunni Man has a picture of how women are mistreated in Islam. The same way all women in Palestine would be persecuted if Hamas took over.

You don't get to call yourself a "Democracy" when only one group gets to vote. If Israel were a democracy, it vote itself out of existance because half the population doesn't want to be "Israel".
Well, then that alleged "half" may feel free to vote with their legs, like mexican "palestinians" do.

Nice dodge.
Not a dodge at all.

You haven't answered my question. So you are obfuscating.
If it will make you feel better:

No, I do not know how many arab political parties the are in Israel; nor do I care.

So what's your point in asking the question?

Not a dodge at all.

You haven't answered my question. So you are obfuscating.

No, I do not know how many arab political parties the are in Israel; nor do I care.

Still dodging.

Still dodging.
What exactly am I dodging??

Maybe I missed or misread your question.

Please ask it again and I will answer it. :cool:

You people must be clones. Trotting out the identical propaganda, leading one to believe you must all read the same script.

Until Arabs enjoy all the political and civil rights Jews enjoy, Israel is an aparthied state.

Just because the "Apartness" is based on religion instead of race doesn't change matters.

Of course, I don't see the Palestinians being as cool about it as the Blacks were in South Africa after Apartheid ended.

Do you know how many Arab political parties there are in Israel?

If Hamas and Fatah aren't amongst them, it doesn't matter, does it?

If you're an idiot, that matters and you're proof of that, which why your post on this topic should be ignored :cuckoo:

Do you have a question to ask me or not?? :confused:

I've heard and seen these tactics of yours so many times before, it's boring.

You can't even bring a new approach and opinion to the table.

Last edited:
So eventually, Israel becomes South Africa, an apartheid state that is noxious to most civilized countries.

Mosques in down town Jaffa, Arabs and Jews living as neighbours in Ramat Gan. Arabs and Jews using the same buses. Doesn't sound apartheid to me.

And as for blowing up restaurants, the bombings were pretty indiscriminate, Arab eateries being targeted in Haifa for example.

Until Arabs enjoy all the political and civil rights Jews enjoy, Israel is an aparthied state.

Just because the "Apartness" is based on religion instead of race doesn't change matters.

Of course, I don't see the Palestinians being as cool about it as the Blacks were in South Africa after Apartheid ended.

Of course Arab Israelis have always enjoyed the same political and civil rights as Jews, so by your reasoning there is no apartheid in Israel.

OK, I will just chalk it up that you never had a question in the first place.

But were just too embarrassed to admit it. :cuckoo:

Ad nauseum, ad finitum.

Keep churning it out.

:cuckoo:

OK, I will just chalk it up that you never had a question in the first place.

But were just too embarrassed to admit it. :cuckoo:

Do what you like. I couldn't care less.

Forum List

Back