🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
But you failed to comment on these extremist Jews and their attack on America.

But you failed to comment on these extremist Jews and their attack on America.

what makes you think that they are "extremist" jews? I have no idea what happened-------I have a relative who works in the
USA embassy over there and will find out from him. I doubt that the USA diplomats would go into towns to investigate putative vandalism without coordinating the task with Israeli cops-----
such a move would be an act of aggression on the part of
the USA. I am delighted that no one was injured in whatever it was that happened. Extremist is muslimah slut with bomb on stinking ass

what makes you think that they are "extremist" jews? I

So these were mainstream jews, thus Jews are violent, and like to attack America.

you are waxing comic.
----your assertion 'DELIBERATE ISRAELI ATTACK ON THE UNITED STATES"!!!!!!!!! is quite a giggle when compared to the usual islamo-dog decription of muzzie bastards who fling rocks at the heads of jewish infants as "children tossing a few pebbles" How about using the same lingo here----
"Israeli children toss pebbles as foreign cars invade their town" I don't know at this point who done it or why or what they actually done---or why anerican diplomats took it upon themselves to investigate claims of vandalism. I have a feeling that the "investigators" were not USA diplomats

Ah, our resident Zionist excuses Jewish attacks on America.

there have been no "jewish attacks on America"-----there have been lots of muzzie dog and slut attacks on America. Try to
stay on planet earth and remember lingo-----"innocent kids tossing a few pebbles" -------uhm---well actually you have a valid point. According to shariah shit-----it is LEGAL for a muzzie pimp to throw rocks at JOOOOOS -----or spit ,, or kill-----but
jews who respond have committed a "CAPITAL CRIME" against both allah and his boyfriend THE RAPIST DOG OF MECCA (actually----not just jews------Christians and hindus are also legal objects of rape and murder and spit in accordance with the shit of shariah-------and now they (the muzzi dogs and sluts) are
doing those surviving Zoroastrian remnants----the Yazidis---in honor of allah and his fave rapist dog

Lets start:

The story checks out.
Settlers throw stones at U.S. consulate convoy in West Bank - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Israeli settlers stone two cars belonging to US consulate staff World news The Guardian

It also backs up something I claimed for years... The illegal settlers are generally vile pieces of sh*t. As one Israeli soldier(part-time) said to me what kind of crap would move his kids into a war zone to illegally occupy an area.

The US Diplomats were there to investigate uprooting of olive tree samplings... To you or me that might not seem important but to a regular palestinian it is their livelihood. This is how they live.

there have been no "jewish attacks on America"-----there have been lots of muzzie dog and slut attacks on America. Try to
stay on planet earth and remember lingo-----"innocent kids tossing a few pebbles" -------uhm---well actually you have a valid point. According to shariah shit-----it is LEGAL for a muzzie pimp to throw rocks at JOOOOOS -----or spit ,, or kill-----but
jews who respond have committed a "CAPITAL CRIME" against both allah and his boyfriend THE RAPIST DOG OF MECCA (actually----not just jews------Christians and hindus are also legal objects of rape and murder and spit in accordance with the shit of shariah-------and now they (the muzzi dogs and sluts) are
doing those surviving Zoroastrian remnants----the Yazidis---in honor of allah and his fave rapist dog

If that was in English, I think it might be a incoherent rant about how he hates all Muslim people, I think we best leave this argument for the KKK or some other hate group.

Thanks for playing.

The Jews may not be perfect but we'll take them as allies over batshit crazy Islamists.

Lets start:

The story checks out.
Settlers throw stones at U.S. consulate convoy in West Bank - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Israeli settlers stone two cars belonging to US consulate staff World news The Guardian

It also backs up something I claimed for years... The illegal settlers are generally vile pieces of sh*t. As one Israeli soldier(part-time) said to me what kind of crap would move his kids into a war zone to illegally occupy an area.

The US Diplomats were there to investigate uprooting of olive tree samplings... To you or me that might not seem important but to a regular palestinian it is their livelihood. This is how they live.

It is vandalism of the kind regularly done by muslims ----against anything jewish ----even in the USA. It is no longer being done against Italian catholics in the USA. Muslims in the past used to like to smash up white plaster figures of mary--------that Italian catholics like to put in their gardens----but the vandalism against synagogues and jewish cemetaries
PERSISTS. Even the local police do not respond-----it is
routine stuff------baseline.

there have been no "jewish attacks on America"

I just linked to one, and the Liberty attack comes to mind.
Care to revise your lie?

Of course----I am a veteran of the USA NAVY-----specifically I have inside information on the very significant issue of friendly fire. The Liberty Incident was a very clear example of "FRIENDLY FIRE"------ie an accident -------A HUGE number of military deaths are a result of friendly fire accidents-------as a former officer in the USA NAVY I cannot reveal all------doing so is a crime

-I have a relative who works in the
USA embassy over there and will find out from him
Be sure to find out how many greedy Jews have been pushed into the sea since '48 as well.
palestinan_map.jpg

The Jews may not be perfect but we'll take them as allies over batshit crazy Islamists.
"On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died."
USS Liberty Memorial

Lets start:

The story checks out.

What kind of crap would move his kids into a war zone to illegally occupy an area? The kind that obeys God's Word and occupies until Messiah comes! That is what kind of person will live with his kids in a war zone and suffer all that it costs him to hold his ground there! And this is precisely why when the abomination of desolation happens in the rebuilt temple (3rd temple is going to be built) the first to flee will be those in settlements because God will reveal to them - it is time to get out of there! The anti - Christ will have declared himself to be God in that temple and the very first to flee will be those living in the settlements. Why does God favor them so? Because they are the Jews who occupied and obeyed God the best they could.

Listen up, it is no secret that some in Israel do not get it - they feel these settlers are the cause of all their troubles and if they would only give up! Eh? But thanks be to God they will never give up! They will never, ever give up! Because they are obeying the LORD.

"On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died."
USS Liberty Memorial

It was declared an accident. George. Let me explain something to you. There was no motive. NONE. You don't have a deliberate act of murder without motive. Not with nation attacking another nation - or their vessels. There has to be motive and Israel was and still is our closest ally. (albeit not the administration of this time) The USS Liberty was an accident. Nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back