🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
Ah, our resident Zionist excuses Jewish attacks on America.

there have been no "jewish attacks on America"-----there have been lots of muzzie dog and slut attacks on America. Try to
stay on planet earth and remember lingo-----"innocent kids tossing a few pebbles" -------uhm---well actually you have a valid point. According to shariah shit-----it is LEGAL for a muzzie pimp to throw rocks at JOOOOOS -----or spit ,, or kill-----but
jews who respond have committed a "CAPITAL CRIME" against both allah and his boyfriend THE RAPIST DOG OF MECCA (actually----not just jews------Christians and hindus are also legal objects of rape and murder and spit in accordance with the shit of shariah-------and now they (the muzzi dogs and sluts) are
doing those surviving Zoroastrian remnants----the Yazidis---in honor of allah and his fave rapist dog

If that was in English, I think it might be a incoherent rant about how he hates all Muslim people, I think we best leave this argument for the KKK or some other hate group.

Thanks for playing.

Only a little more to go, and the Israelis will have completed the Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael.
Eretz Yisrael, really?
You're actually goofy enough to believe that fairy tale, Yeppers?
Sure, you are since it makes it easier for you to endorse ethnic cleansing in Palestine by your favorite team.
"Up to now, many tens of thousands of Egyptian documents have been deciphered, and the work is still going on. After the Hyksos from Asia invaded Egypt in 1730 BC, the Pharaohs of Egypt took very great pains to watch the happenings in Palestine and Syria.

"Year after year, Egyptian spies, traders and soldiers reported in great detail on events in every town of Canaan. Not a single item has been found, telling of anything remotely resembling Biblical events. (A single mention of 'Israel' on an Egyptian stele is believed to refer to a small territory in the south of Palestine.)

"Even if one would like to believe that the Bible only exaggerates real events, the fact is that not even a tiny mention of the exodus, the conquest of Canaan or King David has been found.

"They just did not happen.

IS THIS important? Yes and no..."

The Connection Between Archaeology and Ideology in the Middle East CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

Don't believe it?
Why not??
Yes. Indeed.

The Jews style the broader region between River and Sea as Eretz Yisrael, do they not?

There is no fairy tale in that.

The Jews have managed to re-acquire nearly all of that land, with the exception of the small, disjointed, fragmented pockets appearing on your maps, have they not?

There is no fairy tale in any of that.

Merely facts, and Reality.

Despite a thousand-and-one Muslim converts coming out of the woodwork and their mothers' basements, to serve-up futile crybaby propaganda to the contrary.
The Jews have managed to re-acquire nearly all of that land, with the exception of the small, disjointed, fragmented pockets appearing on your maps, have they not?
When exactly did the Jews first acquire "all that land?"
israel-palestine_map_19225_24692.jpg

Why would you support the theft of land in the 21st century by those who never ruled the land thousands of years ago?

I have a feeling that the "investigators" were not USA diplomats
I have a feeling you're a shameless apologist for all things Jew.

What about you, George? Have you not been an apologist for terrorists who have murdered innocent civilians in Israel? At the same point you judge another you are found guilty - which is exactly what the scriptures of the Bible reveal. Why do people fear the Scriptures? Why do people not want you to even know that the scriptures are the way to eternal life? Why do they deny the Word of God is the Truth, the Way and the Life? Here's why.

It is written:

For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Knowing that the Word of God is able to search you out and expose what is in your heart - and that the Word of God is God and that you cannot hide from his sight and that you will answer to him on every idle word spoken - what kind of life should we be living, George? Only one life - a life hidden in Christ... abiding in Jesus Christ alone.

Ahh... The fairy in the sky argument....

Well I am a christian and ethnic cleansing is a sin and a crime...
There was no motive. NONE

And there was I thinking the Israeli bastard IDF were trying to sink it, and blame it on Egypt, in an attempt to bring the US into the war on Israel's side.
Israel does have a documented history of False flag attacks on Americans.

Stop thinking. There was no motive. NONE.

Except the hiding of a crime... You are also talking about some of the lowest form of life on the planet... These are people who don't come from Israel and move their kids into a war zone. They clash with IDF all the time, a lot of Israeli Soldiers I have met call them scum.

I call you scum. I know lots of Israeli soldiers----they call you scum too

What about you, George? Have you not been an apologist for terrorists who have murdered innocent civilians in Israel? At the same point you judge another you are found guilty - which is exactly what the scriptures of the Bible reveal. Why do people fear the Scriptures? Why do people not want you to even know that the scriptures are the way to eternal life? Why do they deny the Word of God is the Truth, the Way and the Life? Here's why.

It is written:

For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Knowing that the Word of God is able to search you out and expose what is in your heart - and that the Word of God is God and that you cannot hide from his sight and that you will answer to him on every idle word spoken - what kind of life should we be living, George? Only one life - a life hidden in Christ... abiding in Jesus Christ alone.

so why do cowboys do it?

Only a little more to go, and the Israelis will have completed the Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael.
Eretz Yisrael, really?
Sure, you are since it makes it easier for you to endorse ethnic cleansing in Palestine by your favorite team.
"Up to now, many tens of thousands of Egyptian documents have been deciphered, and the work is still going on. After the Hyksos from Asia invaded Egypt in 1730 BC, the Pharaohs of Egypt took very great pains to watch the happenings in Palestine and Syria.

"Year after year, Egyptian spies, traders and soldiers reported in great detail on events in every town of Canaan. Not a single item has been found, telling of anything remotely resembling Biblical events. (A single mention of 'Israel' on an Egyptian stele is believed to refer to a small territory in the south of Palestine.)

"Even if one would like to believe that the Bible only exaggerates real events, the fact is that not even a tiny mention of the exodus, the conquest of Canaan or King David has been found.

The Connection Between Archaeology and Ideology in the Middle East CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

Don't believe it?
Why not??
Yes. Indeed.

The Jews style the broader region between River and Sea as Eretz Yisrael, do they not?

Despite a thousand-and-one Muslim converts coming out of the woodwork and their mothers' basements, to serve-up futile crybaby propaganda to the contrary.

Why would you support the theft of land in the 21st century by those who never ruled the land thousands of years ago?

try again Georgie? what land was "stolen" ----which land was simply stolen and by whom and which land was purchased and by whom

U.S. diplomats attacked by stone-throwing Israeli settlers Jewish Telegraphic Agency

This deliberate Israeli attack against the United states should be the cause of a change of US foreign policy, imposing sanctions against Israel, and perhaps limited military strikes.

A few Israelis threw stones at a car. Obviously the United States should stop supporting Israel. Gotcha. Another liberal Jew hater.

Well your an Ethnic Cleansing supporter... The Illegal settlers are Illegal... Do you support Illegals in US?

wrong again cowboy-----you are a supporter of ethnic cleansing----the jews of what is today the west bank were
"ethnically cleansed" from that area during the 20th century by scum like you. There is nothing illegal about the jews now living in the area called "the west bank"

It was declared an accident. George. Let me explain something to you. There was no motive. NONE. You don't have a deliberate act of murder without motive. Not with nation attacking another nation - or their vessels. There has to be motive and Israel was and still is our closest ally. (albeit not the administration of this time) The USS Liberty was an accident. Nothing to see here.
Then you can explain why every surviving crew member disputes your version? Start with why the Jews manning motor torpedo boats machine gunned stretcher bearers and life rafts:
"Attack on the Life Rafts
After the attack, Commander McGonagle, his leg shredded and bleeding, yet still at the conn, gave the 'prepare to abandon ship' order. (For his actions that day, he received the Medal of Honor. The award certificate does not mention Israel.) Concurrently, the MTBs circled to within 40 or 50 feet.

"Then, over a 40-minute span, according to U.S. Navy eyewitnesses, the boats' gunners loosed heavy automatic weapons at stretcher bearers, fire-control teams, and other men still upright on the decks.

"The Liberty's motor whale boat had been destroyed, and few life rafts survived. But Lieutenant Lloyd Painter (Ennes's relief as officer of the deck) organized three undamaged ones and kicked them over the gunwales. Two were shot to pieces immediately in the water, the third hauled aboard one of the torpedo boats. [32]

"At this distance, Ennes emphasizes, the large bow and stern marks on the freshly painted ship were unmistakable.

"The designator number '5' was 6 1/2 feet high and 'GTR,' four feet. Her name was in 18-inch lettering, in English. [33]
Friendless Fire

I can explain it-----I have been involved in countless
"personal injury" cases-------and had inside info on
some even during my time in the US navy. Injured
persons ALWAYS blame. Keep in mind---the injured
navy personnel got some compensation from Israel and
wanted lots more

Eretz Yisrael, really?

Don't believe it?
Why not??
Yes. Indeed.

Much of the land which is called Israel today-----was purchased from its owners during the 19th and 20th
centuries. None of the land called "Palestine" by some
people was purchased by arabs. What are you calling "theft" Georgie?

Why do people fear the Scriptures? Why do people not want you to even know that the scriptures are the way to eternal life? Why do they deny the Word of God is the Truth, the Way and the Life?

Uri Avnery is a Jew and an atheist who's lived between the River and the sea longer than the state of Israel has existed.

The following is his take on Christian Scripture:

"The Zionist claim to Palestine was solely based on the Biblical history of the Exodus, the conquest of Canaan, the kingdoms of Saul, David and Solomon and the events of those times. Since almost all the founding fathers were avowed atheists, they could hardly base themselves on the 'fact' the God had personally promised the land to the seed of Abraham.

"So, with the coming of the Zionists to Palestine, a frantic archeological search started. The country was combed for real, scientific proof that the Biblical story was not just a bunch of myths, but real honest-to-God history. (Pun intended.)..."

"AND THE result?

"Incredible as it sounds, four generations of devoted archeologists, with a burning conviction and huge resources, did produce exactly:

"Nothing.

"From the beginning of the effort to this very day, not a single piece of evidence of the ancient history was found. Not a single indication that the exodus from Egypt, the basis of Jewish history, ever happened. Nor of the 40 years of wandering in the desert. No evidence of the conquest of Canaan, as described at length in the Book of Joshua. The mighty King David, whose kingdom extended – according to the Bible – from the Sinai peninsula to the north of Syria, did not leave a trace. (Lately an inscription with the name David was discovered, but with no indication that this David was a king.)

"Israel appears for the first time in sound archeological findings in Assyrian inscriptions, which describe a coalition of local kingdoms which tried to stop the Assyrian advance into Syria. Among others, King Ahab of Israel is mentioned as the chief of a considerable military..."

there is no evidence that either Muhummad or Jesus of Nazareth ever existed either. There is no evidence of much
of the history of mankind other than writings Uri Avneri is a failed politician who sings any tune that interests anyone willing to feed him. He has no job

there have been no "jewish attacks on America"

I just linked to one, and the Liberty attack comes to mind.
Care to revise your lie?

Of course----I am a veteran of the USA NAVY-----specifically I have inside information on the very significant issue of friendly fire. The Liberty Incident was a very clear example of "FRIENDLY FIRE"------ie an accident -------A HUGE number of military deaths are a result of friendly fire accidents-------as a former officer in the USA NAVY I cannot reveal all------doing so is a crime

So Diplomats coming to investigate a crime where illegal settlers are prime suspects are stoned by illegal settlers, is a friendly fire incident.

Kind want to know how you got to that conclusion?

try to focus, cowboy----we were talking about the firing on an American ship that floated itself into an arena of war in which
the USA was not involved and which failed to notify the
countries involved that it was coming. Obviously you never served in the military and know nothing about friendly fire.
The stone throwing in an Israeli town was apparently by kids at what to them were foreign invaders into their town. The USA diplomats have no reason to investigate putative vandalism in the country in which they are stationed. The whole story seems idiotic to me. A close relative of mine
works in the USA embassy in Israel-----I will find out what
actually did happen. No doubt you wish that whoever did
the rock throwing had tossed a bomb. Flinging rocks has
been declared LEGAL by your fellow islamo Nazi pigs

It is written:

And there was I thinking the Israeli bastard IDF were trying to sink it, and blame it on Egypt, in an attempt to bring the US into the war on Israel's side.

Except the hiding of a crime... You are also talking about some of the lowest form of life on the planet... These are people who don't come from Israel and move their kids into a war zone. They clash with IDF all the time, a lot of Israeli Soldiers I have met call them scum.

The Israeli Soldiers call the illegal settlers scum... Considering they spend 6 weeks getting shot at because those idiots want to live in a war zone

U.S. diplomats attacked by stone-throwing Israeli settlers Jewish Telegraphic Agency

This deliberate Israeli attack against the United states should be the cause of a change of US foreign policy, imposing sanctions against Israel, and perhaps limited military strikes.

A few Israelis threw stones at a car. Obviously the United States should stop supporting Israel. Gotcha. Another liberal Jew hater.

Well your an Ethnic Cleansing supporter... The Illegal settlers are Illegal... Do you support Illegals in US?

wrong again cowboy-----you are a supporter of ethnic cleansing----the jews of what is today the west bank were
"ethnically cleansed" from that area during the 20th century by scum like you. There is nothing illegal about the jews now living in the area called "the west bank"

Prove that Jews were Ethnic cleansed from the West Bank...

This is a Joke... How much of the ME historic facts do you know?

Prove that Jews were Ethnic cleansed from the West Bank...

This is a Joke... How much of the ME historic facts do you know?

Lots My own husband was a PALESTINIAN --in the 1940s------he was not a "jew" back then----his government papers listed him as PALESTINIAN----had he been a muslim he would have been listed as "Syrian" You have made it clear that you know nothing. In fact the land of his actual birth does not appear on any of his papers -----he got to "PALESTINE" as an infant----------that made him---according to law at that time----a "PALESTINIAN" you could not be a
PALESTINIAN back then-----only jews were "PALESTINIANS"-------you need proof? go to any large and old library that keeps microfilm of news papers and magazines and find out just what "PALESTINIAN" meant in 1920

It is written:

The Israeli Soldiers call the illegal settlers scum... Considering they spend 6 weeks getting shot at because those idiots want to live in a war zone

You have never been in the same room with an Israeli soldier

what makes you think that they are "extremist" jews? I

So these were mainstream jews, thus Jews are violent, and like to attack America.

I'd still support Israel, no matter who they were. Because it's right.

As for the motivation, I think given how badly our current president has treated Israel.... and how pro-Muslim he's been without any positive responses from Muslim countries.... I think I can see why some would be upset.

Maybe we should stand by who has been traditionally our ally, and stop pandering to those who openly support killing us. Haven't seen many beheading of innocent Americans, by angry Jews lately... have you?

try to focus, cowboy----we were talking about the firing on an American ship that floated itself into an arena of war in which
International waters, remember? And the Jews knew Liberty was in the area and her nationality hours before their cowardly attack.
"On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters[2] in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel..."

"
At approximately 0600 hours (all times local) on the morning of June 8, 1967 an Israeli maritime reconnaissance aircraft observer reported seeing 'a US Navy cargo type ship,' just outside the coverage of the Israeli coastal radar defense net, bearing the hull markings 'GTR-5'.[11]

"This report, made to Israeli naval HQ, was also forwarded immediately to the Israeli navy intelligence directorate.[12]

"Throughout the remainder of the day prior to the attack, Israeli reconnaissance aircraft regularly flew out to USS Liberty's position and orbited the ship before returning to their bases in Israel.

"A total of no fewer than eight (8) such flights were made.[13]

"At approximately 1050 hours, the naval observer from the early morning reconnaissance flight arrived at Israeli air force HQ and sat down with the air-naval liaison officer there.

"The two officers consulted Jane's Fighting Ships and learned that the ship reported earlier in the day was USS Liberty, a United States Navy technical research ship.[14]

Now, tell us how you and hubby were paddling your boogie boards alongside the heroic Jews on their torpedo boats and offered to help.

USS Liberty Memorial Summary of Events

there have been no "jewish attacks on America"

I just linked to one, and the Liberty attack comes to mind.
Care to revise your lie?

Of course----I am a veteran of the USA NAVY-----specifically I have inside information on the very significant issue of friendly fire. The Liberty Incident was a very clear example of "FRIENDLY FIRE"------ie an accident -------A HUGE number of military deaths are a result of friendly fire accidents-------as a former officer in the USA NAVY I cannot reveal all------doing so is a crime

So Diplomats coming to investigate a crime where illegal settlers are prime suspects are stoned by illegal settlers, is a friendly fire incident.

Kind want to know how you got to that conclusion?

the USA was not involved and which failed to notify the
countries involved that it was coming. Obviously you never served in the military and know nothing about friendly fire.
The stone throwing in an Israeli town was apparently by kids at what to them were foreign invaders into their town. The USA diplomats have no reason to investigate putative vandalism in the country in which they are stationed. The whole story seems idiotic to me. A close relative of mine
works in the USA embassy in Israel-----I will find out what
actually did happen. No doubt you wish that whoever did
the rock throwing had tossed a bomb. Flinging rocks has
been declared LEGAL by your fellow islamo Nazi pigs

Of course it seems idiotic story for you... One where is your proof that kids did it.. This is embarrassing to you, your ethic cleansers have been caught stoning americans, but hey you are going to back a russian illegal settler over an Americain. The story is that up to 11,000 planted samplings were destroyed. This is the livelihood.

Forum List

Back