🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
I have a feeling you're a shameless apologist for all things Jew.

What about you, George? Have you not been an apologist for terrorists who have murdered innocent civilians in Israel? At the same point you judge another you are found guilty - which is exactly what the scriptures of the Bible reveal. Why do people fear the Scriptures? Why do people not want you to even know that the scriptures are the way to eternal life? Why do they deny the Word of God is the Truth, the Way and the Life? Here's why.

It is written:

For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Knowing that the Word of God is able to search you out and expose what is in your heart - and that the Word of God is God and that you cannot hide from his sight and that you will answer to him on every idle word spoken - what kind of life should we be living, George? Only one life - a life hidden in Christ... abiding in Jesus Christ alone.

Ahh... The fairy in the sky argument....

Well I am a christian and ethnic cleansing is a sin and a crime...
And there was I thinking the Israeli bastard IDF were trying to sink it, and blame it on Egypt, in an attempt to bring the US into the war on Israel's side.
Israel does have a documented history of False flag attacks on Americans.

Stop thinking. There was no motive. NONE.

Except the hiding of a crime... You are also talking about some of the lowest form of life on the planet... These are people who don't come from Israel and move their kids into a war zone. They clash with IDF all the time, a lot of Israeli Soldiers I have met call them scum.

I call you scum. I know lots of Israeli soldiers----they call you scum too

The Israeli Soldiers call the illegal settlers scum... Considering they spend 6 weeks getting shot at because those idiots want to live in a war zone

You have never been in the same room with an Israeli soldier

Live in Europe and we do projects together all the time...

there have been no "jewish attacks on America"

I just linked to one, and the Liberty attack comes to mind.
Care to revise your lie?

Of course----I am a veteran of the USA NAVY-----specifically I have inside information on the very significant issue of friendly fire. The Liberty Incident was a very clear example of "FRIENDLY FIRE"------ie an accident -------A HUGE number of military deaths are a result of friendly fire accidents-------as a former officer in the USA NAVY I cannot reveal all------doing so is a crime

So Diplomats coming to investigate a crime where illegal settlers are prime suspects are stoned by illegal settlers, is a friendly fire incident.

Kind want to know how you got to that conclusion?

try to focus, cowboy----we were talking about the firing on an American ship that floated itself into an arena of war in which
the USA was not involved and which failed to notify the
countries involved that it was coming. Obviously you never served in the military and know nothing about friendly fire.
The stone throwing in an Israeli town was apparently by kids at what to them were foreign invaders into their town. The USA diplomats have no reason to investigate putative vandalism in the country in which they are stationed. The whole story seems idiotic to me. A close relative of mine
works in the USA embassy in Israel-----I will find out what
actually did happen. No doubt you wish that whoever did
the rock throwing had tossed a bomb. Flinging rocks has
been declared LEGAL by your fellow islamo Nazi pigs

Of course it seems idiotic story for you... One where is your proof that kids did it.. This is embarrassing to you, your ethic cleansers have been caught stoning americans, but hey you are going to back a russian illegal settler over an Americain. The story is that up to 11,000 planted samplings were destroyed. This is the livelihood.

Nope------it seems like an idiotic story because USA diplomats in Israel are stationed in Tel Aviv-----and they are
not a "peace keeping force" on the west bank. I have a
close relative who works in the USA embassy------I certainly
hope he is not construed as a peace keeping agent for
the west bank You use the lingo of an islamo Nazi dog

PS----a sapling is small tree-------a sampling is something
entirely different

U.S. diplomats attacked by stone-throwing Israeli settlers Jewish Telegraphic Agency

This deliberate Israeli attack against the United states should be the cause of a change of US foreign policy, imposing sanctions against Israel, and perhaps limited military strikes.

A few Israelis threw stones at a car. Obviously the United States should stop supporting Israel. Gotcha. Another liberal Jew hater.

Well your an Ethnic Cleansing supporter... The Illegal settlers are Illegal... Do you support Illegals in US?

wrong again cowboy-----you are a supporter of ethnic cleansing----the jews of what is today the west bank were
"ethnically cleansed" from that area during the 20th century by scum like you. There is nothing illegal about the jews now living in the area called "the west bank"

Prove that Jews were Ethnic cleansed from the West Bank...

This is a Joke... How much of the ME historic facts do you know?

Lots My own husband was a PALESTINIAN --in the 1940s------he was not a "jew" back then----his government papers listed him as PALESTINIAN----had he been a muslim he would have been listed as "Syrian" You have made it clear that you know nothing. In fact the land of his actual birth does not appear on any of his papers -----he got to "PALESTINE" as an infant----------that made him---according to law at that time----a "PALESTINIAN" you could not be a
PALESTINIAN back then-----only jews were "PALESTINIANS"-------you need proof? go to any large and old library that keeps microfilm of news papers and magazines and find out just what "PALESTINIAN" meant in 1920

Lets just say I don't believe you. No proof thing...

You have the whole internet to work with. Try actual proof.

What about you, George? Have you not been an apologist for terrorists who have murdered innocent civilians in Israel? At the same point you judge another you are found guilty - which is exactly what the scriptures of the Bible reveal. Why do people fear the Scriptures? Why do people not want you to even know that the scriptures are the way to eternal life? Why do they deny the Word of God is the Truth, the Way and the Life? Here's why.

It is written:

For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Knowing that the Word of God is able to search you out and expose what is in your heart - and that the Word of God is God and that you cannot hide from his sight and that you will answer to him on every idle word spoken - what kind of life should we be living, George? Only one life - a life hidden in Christ... abiding in Jesus Christ alone.

Ahh... The fairy in the sky argument....

Well I am a christian and ethnic cleansing is a sin and a crime...
Stop thinking. There was no motive. NONE.

Except the hiding of a crime... You are also talking about some of the lowest form of life on the planet... These are people who don't come from Israel and move their kids into a war zone. They clash with IDF all the time, a lot of Israeli Soldiers I have met call them scum.

I call you scum. I know lots of Israeli soldiers----they call you scum too

The Israeli Soldiers call the illegal settlers scum... Considering they spend 6 weeks getting shot at because those idiots want to live in a war zone

You have never been in the same room with an Israeli soldier

Live in Europe and we do projects together all the time...

Yeah ---right

A few Israelis threw stones at a car. Obviously the United States should stop supporting Israel. Gotcha. Another liberal Jew hater.

Well your an Ethnic Cleansing supporter... The Illegal settlers are Illegal... Do you support Illegals in US?

wrong again cowboy-----you are a supporter of ethnic cleansing----the jews of what is today the west bank were
"ethnically cleansed" from that area during the 20th century by scum like you. There is nothing illegal about the jews now living in the area called "the west bank"

Prove that Jews were Ethnic cleansed from the West Bank...

This is a Joke... How much of the ME historic facts do you know?

Lots My own husband was a PALESTINIAN --in the 1940s------he was not a "jew" back then----his government papers listed him as PALESTINIAN----had he been a muslim he would have been listed as "Syrian" You have made it clear that you know nothing. In fact the land of his actual birth does not appear on any of his papers -----he got to "PALESTINE" as an infant----------that made him---according to law at that time----a "PALESTINIAN" you could not be a
PALESTINIAN back then-----only jews were "PALESTINIANS"-------you need proof? go to any large and old library that keeps microfilm of news papers and magazines and find out just what "PALESTINIAN" meant in 1920

Lets just say I don't believe you. No proof thing...

You have the whole internet to work with. Try actual proof.

I have no doubt that the WHOLE INTERNET does not
contain all that you decide to either believe or not believe

try to be more specific as to what your current islamo Nazi
belief is-------I dabbled all of my life-------tell me more of that which you "believe" I have read so much of the islamo Nazi literature--------that I will be able to tell you where you got it

try again Georgie? what land was "stolen" ----which land was simply stolen and by whom and which land was purchased and by whom
"Jaffa was the largest city in historic Palestine during the years of the British mandate, with a population of more than 80,000 Palestinians in addition to the 40,000 persons living in the towns and villages in its immediate vicinity.

"In the period between the UN Partition resolution (UNGA 181) of 29 November 1947, and the declaration of the establishment of the State of Israel, Zionist military forces displaced 95 percent of Jaffa’s indigenous Arab Palestinian population.

"Jaffa’s refugees accounted for 15 percent of Palestinian refugees in that fateful year, and today they are dispersed across the globe, still banned from returning by the state responsible for their
displacement.

"Jaffa was the epicenter of the Palestinian economy before the 1948 Nakba. Beginning in the early 19th century, the people of Jaffa had cultivated citrus groves, particularly oranges, on their land. International demand for Jaffa oranges propelled the city onto the world stage, earning the city an important place in the global economy.

"By the 1930s, Jaffa was exporting tens of millions of citrus crates..."
Jaffa from eminence to ethnic cleansing The Electronic Intifada

what makes you think that they are "extremist" jews? I

So these were mainstream jews, thus Jews are violent, and like to attack America.

I'd still support Israel, no matter who they were. Because it's right.

As for the motivation, I think given how badly our current president has treated Israel.... and how pro-Muslim he's been without any positive responses from Muslim countries.... I think I can see why some would be upset.

Maybe we should stand by who has been traditionally our ally, and stop pandering to those who openly support killing us. Haven't seen many beheading of innocent Americans, by angry Jews lately... have you?

Thanks for your position. Even if Israel is guilty of war crimes you will still support them. So you would support Hitler if he was Jewish....

Good man. Shows us what you are like, I suggest you run in your next election as war crime supporter.

try again Georgie? what land was "stolen" ----which land was simply stolen and by whom and which land was purchased and by whom
"Jaffa was the largest city in historic Palestine during the years of the British mandate, with a population of more than 80,000 Palestinians in addition to the 40,000 persons living in the towns and villages in its immediate vicinity.

"In the period between the UN Partition resolution (UNGA 181) of 29 November 1947, and the declaration of the establishment of the State of Israel, Zionist military forces displaced 95 percent of Jaffa’s indigenous Arab Palestinian population.

"Jaffa’s refugees accounted for 15 percent of Palestinian refugees in that fateful year, and today they are dispersed across the globe, still banned from returning by the state responsible for their
displacement.

"Jaffa was the epicenter of the Palestinian economy before the 1948 Nakba. Beginning in the early 19th century, the people of Jaffa had cultivated citrus groves, particularly oranges, on their land. International demand for Jaffa oranges propelled the city onto the world stage, earning the city an important place in the global economy.

"By the 1930s, Jaffa was exporting tens of millions of citrus crates..."

During BRITISH MANDATE TIMES-----the only people called
"PALESTINIANS" were jews In the 19th century-----the only people who OWNED land in Palestine were the OTTOMANS and the jews Arabs at that time were itinerants and squatters. Your propaganda is BS-----your claim that arabs living in Palestine OWNED orange
groves is actually kinda funny---------you should be honest and state OTTOMANS owned orange groves and jews were
buying them from OTTOMANS -------the actual issue is that
the current "Palestinian" claim is -------"we urinated there so we own it" the ownership of Palestine is something like the ownership of the Indian sub continent ------Moghuls stole it---so IT IS MUSLIM LAND The ownership of the city of medina is not much different -----muhummad raped there so it is MUSLIM LAND. Muslims also own Spain

what makes you think that they are "extremist" jews? I

So these were mainstream jews, thus Jews are violent, and like to attack America.

I'd still support Israel, no matter who they were. Because it's right.

As for the motivation, I think given how badly our current president has treated Israel.... and how pro-Muslim he's been without any positive responses from Muslim countries.... I think I can see why some would be upset.

Maybe we should stand by who has been traditionally our ally, and stop pandering to those who openly support killing us. Haven't seen many beheading of innocent Americans, by angry Jews lately... have you?

Thanks for your position. Even if Israel is guilty of war crimes you will still support them. So you would support Hitler if he was Jewish....

Good man. Shows us what you are like, I suggest you run in your next election as war crime supporter.

Israel is not guilty of war crimes--------do you consider throwing rocks to be a crime? -----or is it only a crime if
a jew does it? How about we settle this matter ......I have been hearing and reading claims that throwing rocks
is not a crime and arresting people who do it IS a crime from
your fellow islamo Nazis for YEARS.

Because it amuses me to do so
86ac353f.jpg
A close relative of yours, no doubt...

Chances are very good that the resemblance is extraordinarily close...

But what has this to do with the subject matter at hand?

..."On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters[2] in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel..."
How's that Muslim-centric Divide-and-Conquer (trying to instigate division between the United States and its friend and ally, Israel) going for you, Achmed?

Has president Obama been advised of the Israeli aggression
against the USA yet? ------I am delighted to know that if a rock
is thrown at a USA citizen-------such an action is to be
considered an ACT OF WAR against the USA

try to focus, cowboy----we were talking about the firing on an American ship that floated itself into an arena of war in which
International waters, remember? And the Jews knew Liberty was in the area and her nationality hours before their cowardly attack.
"On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters[2] in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel..."

"
At approximately 0600 hours (all times local) on the morning of June 8, 1967 an Israeli maritime reconnaissance aircraft observer reported seeing 'a US Navy cargo type ship,' just outside the coverage of the Israeli coastal radar defense net, bearing the hull markings 'GTR-5'.[11]

"This report, made to Israeli naval HQ, was also forwarded immediately to the Israeli navy intelligence directorate.[12]

"Throughout the remainder of the day prior to the attack, Israeli reconnaissance aircraft regularly flew out to USS Liberty's position and orbited the ship before returning to their bases in Israel.

"A total of no fewer than eight (8) such flights were made.[13]

"At approximately 1050 hours, the naval observer from the early morning reconnaissance flight arrived at Israeli air force HQ and sat down with the air-naval liaison officer there.

"The two officers consulted Jane's Fighting Ships and learned that the ship reported earlier in the day was USS Liberty, a United States Navy technical research ship.[14]

Now, tell us how you and hubby were paddling your boogie boards alongside the heroic Jews on their torpedo boats and offered to help.

USS Liberty Memorial Summary of Events
I believe it was reported that the Israeli fighter jets had Egyptian markings on them to make it look like an Egyptian attack to drag the U.S. into a war. Jews are bad about framing.

atwUAtA.jpg

Last edited:
Your propaganda is BS-----your claim that arabs living in Palestine OWNED orange
groves is actually kinda funny---------you should be honest and state OTTOMANS owned orange groves and jews were
buying them from OTTOMANS -------the actual issue is that
Your hasbara is slipping away...do you feel it, Jew?
"After expelling most of Jaffa’s residents, militarily occupying the city and ghettoizing the remaining original inhabitants, Israeli authorities passed the Absentee Property Law (1950) through which it seized the property of all Palestinians who were not in possession of their immovable properties after the Nakba. Through the implementation of this unjust law, the state of Israel sent its operatives to all corners of the land, surveying the properties left behind by the expelled refugees, the internally displaced Palestinians banned from returning to their lands, and those relocated to the ghettos of Palestine’s cities. Title to these lands, buildings,
homes, factories, farms and religious sites were then transferred to the state’s “Custodian of Absentee Property.” This is how the Palestinians of Jaffa, the refugees and the ghettoized, had their properties “legally” stolen by the State of Israel.

In the interviews conducted for our research, we heard dozens of stories from Nakba survivors telling us about how their homes, often just meters away from the ghetto, were seized, and how they could do nothing about it.

"Many told us stories of how their homes were given to, or simply taken by, new Jewish immigrants, and how they would try to convince the new residents of their homes to give them back some of their furniture, or clothes, or documents, or photographs.

"In some of these cases, the house’s new resident would give back some of the items, in most of the cases the response was to consider the original Palestinian owner an intruder, and to call the police or report him to the military commander.

"Former residents of the al-Manshiyya neighborhood, one of the city’s wealthier areas before the Nakba, described the sorrow they felt as they walked past their old houses, and the pain of seeing what remained of the neighborhood demolished to be replaced by a public recreation area.

"Some of the most difficult stories are those of the Palestinian farmers and peasants from the villages of the Jaffa district.

"They describe how they were forced off of their land, how they managed to stay in Palestine, how the Israeli government handed their land over to Jewish settlers, and how these settlers then hired the same Palestinian farmers to work on their own land as day laborers exploited for the..."
57426088.jpg

International waters, remember? And the Jews knew Liberty was in the area and her nationality hours before their cowardly attack.
"On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters[2] in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel..."

"
At approximately 0600 hours (all times local) on the morning of June 8, 1967 an Israeli maritime reconnaissance aircraft observer reported seeing 'a US Navy cargo type ship,' just outside the coverage of the Israeli coastal radar defense net, bearing the hull markings 'GTR-5'.[11]

"This report, made to Israeli naval HQ, was also forwarded immediately to the Israeli navy intelligence directorate.[12]

"Throughout the remainder of the day prior to the attack, Israeli reconnaissance aircraft regularly flew out to USS Liberty's position and orbited the ship before returning to their bases in Israel.

"At approximately 1050 hours, the naval observer from the early morning reconnaissance flight arrived at Israeli air force HQ and sat down with the air-naval liaison officer there.

"The two officers consulted Jane's Fighting Ships and learned that the ship reported earlier in the day was USS Liberty, a United States Navy technical research ship.[14]

Now, tell us how you and hubby were paddling your boogie boards alongside the heroic Jews on their torpedo boats and offered to help.

I believe it was reported that the Israeli fighter jets had Egyptian markings on them to make it look like an Egyptian attack to drag the U.S. into a war.[/QUOTE

LOL oh----so you read the islamo Nazi literature----too Nope------the Israeli planes were marked as such------I was
a grown-up person when it happened and remember the event in its specifics. It was reported ----virtually on the spot -----by radio.

I believe it was reported that the Israeli fighter jets had Egyptian markings on them to make it look like an Egyptian attack to drag the U.S. into a war.
The first jets were unmarked; however, the torpedo boats and helicopters carrying IDF commandos bore the Star of David."
That the Israeli air attack lasted approximately 25 minutes, during which time unmarked Israeli aircraft dropped napalm canisters on USS Liberty's bridge, and fired 30mm cannons and rockets into our ship, causing 821 holes, more than 100 of which were rocket-size; survivors estimate 30 or more sorties were flown over the ship by a minimum of 12 attacking Israeli planes which were jamming all five American emergency radio channels;

3. That the torpedo boat attack involved not only the firing of torpedoes, but the machine-gunning of Liberty's firefighters and stretcher-bearers as they struggled to save their ship and crew; the Israeli torpedo boats later returned to machine-gun at close range three of the Liberty's life rafts that had been lowered into the water by survivors to rescue the most seriously wounded;

"

I believe it was reported that the Israeli fighter jets had Egyptian markings on them to make it look like an Egyptian attack to drag the U.S. into a war.[/QUOTE

LOL oh----so you read the islamo Nazi literature----too Nope------the Israeli planes were marked as such------I was
a grown-up person when it happened and remember the event in its specifics. It was reported ----virtually on the spot -----by radio.
In which language?

"

In which language?

in English-------American news idiot

I believe it was reported that the Israeli fighter jets had Egyptian markings on them to make it look like an Egyptian attack to drag the U.S. into a war.
The first jets were unmarked; however, the torpedo boats and helicopters carrying IDF commandos bore the Star of David."
That the Israeli air attack lasted approximately 25 minutes, during which time unmarked Israeli aircraft dropped napalm canisters on USS Liberty's bridge, and fired 30mm cannons and rockets into our ship, causing 821 holes, more than 100 of which were rocket-size; survivors estimate 30 or more sorties were flown over the ship by a minimum of 12 attacking Israeli planes which were jamming all five American emergency radio channels;

3. That the torpedo boat attack involved not only the firing of torpedoes, but the machine-gunning of Liberty's firefighters and stretcher-bearers as they struggled to save their ship and crew; the Israeli torpedo boats later returned to machine-gun at close range three of the Liberty's life rafts that had been lowered into the water by survivors to rescue the most seriously wounded;

right------your account is consistent with my memory of the
on site reports -----25 minutes before the Israelis realized that the ship was a USA ship -----at that point they commenced a rescue of the survivors. friendly fire is a major cause of loss of life in war---------people like me who served in the USA navy know that fact --------I know it even more than most ---I do not wish to tell you why I know it-----because doing so is contrary to military law even for a separated officer >>>>>me

Forum List

Back