🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

Someday---some child psychologist will study the effects upon children of a society that results from using men who sneak into houses and slit the throats of babies as GREAT HERO ROLE MODELS just imagine if ---in the story---Little red riding hood-------the wolf that eats grandma is THE HERO
When did you move to planet earth?

JENIN, (PIC)-- Dozens were wounded in peaceful marches organized on Friday afternoon in the West Bank villages of Kafr Qaddum and Masarah.

A massive crowd of Palestinian villagers and foreign activists marched after the Friday prayers towards the main entrance of Kafr Qaddum village to protest as usual its closure for more than 10 years.

In Masarah village near Bethlehem city, a Palestinian activist named Iyad Zawahra was severely wounded when Israeli soldiers physically assaulted him during the anti-wall march yesterday.

Others also suffered injuries in clashes with the IOF upon their arrival near the segregation wall in the village.

Dozens injured in peaceful marches against settlement in W. Bank

GAZA, (PIC)-- A Palestinian farmer was shot and wounded at the hands of Israeli occupation forces (IOF) south of the Gaza Strip on Saturday morning.

IOF troops daily open gunfire at Palestinians and their property along the eastern borders of the Strip.

Palestinian farmer wounded in IOF shooting

JENIN, (PIC)-- Dozens were wounded in peaceful marches organized on Friday afternoon in the West Bank villages of Kafr Qaddum and Masarah.

A massive crowd of Palestinian villagers and foreign activists marched after the Friday prayers towards the main entrance of Kafr Qaddum village to protest as usual its closure for more than 10 years.

In Masarah village near Bethlehem city, a Palestinian activist named Iyad Zawahra was severely wounded when Israeli soldiers physically assaulted him during the anti-wall march yesterday.

Others also suffered injuries in clashes with the IOF upon their arrival near the segregation wall in the village.

Dozens injured in peaceful marches against settlement in W. Bank

Others also suffered injuries in clashes with the IOF

GALS deeply saddened.

a service of a demolition order is not an "ATTACK" Such orders are the result of court hearings to which the persons involve are entitled to respond and be represented by lawyers An "attack" is the kind of thing you support----such as sneaking into a house at nite to slit the throats of sleeping infants Lots of demolition orders and/or "VACATE" orders are served in my town-----we do not call them "ATTACKS' although the persons so served are not actually happy

a service of a demolition order is not an "ATTACK" Such orders are the result of court hearings to which the persons involve are entitled to respond and be represented by lawyers
Bullshit! Some people only receive a half-hours notice to get out of the house before it is bulldozed to the ground.

An "attack" is the kind of thing you support----such as sneaking into a house at nite to slit the throats of sleeping infants Lots of demolition orders and/or "VACATE" orders are served in my town-----we do not call them "ATTACKS' although the persons so served are not actually happy
Where's your proof of this, asshole?

where is your citation of bulldozing of houses by court order with only 1/2 hour's notice? Of course if the people involved in this action IGNORE the summons to court---it is possible that action would be taken without further notice-------that is the system in Israel and that is the system in the USA As to the throat slittings that delight you-----there is no notice at all

where is your citation of bulldozing of houses by court order with only 1/2 hour's notice? Of course if the people involved in this action IGNORE the summons to court---it is possible that action would be taken without further notice-------that is the system in Israel and that is the system in the USA As to the throat slittings that delight you-----there is no notice at all
Here you go...

In order to effect land clearing for new or expanded Israeli settlements, as well as the Wall, Israel uses one of its most lethal weapons – the bulldozer. A familiar sight, the specially-constructed bulldozer arrives with barely a moment’s notice and begins tearing down the family home, crushing everything inside. There is no time to save clothes, furniture, toys, books, photographs and when the dust settles, the traumatised family is reduced to finding shelter with friends until the family is issued with a UN aid tent.
Now where's your proof, asshole?

a service of a demolition order is not an "ATTACK" Such orders are the result of court hearings to which the persons involve are entitled to respond and be represented by lawyers An "attack" is the kind of thing you support----such as sneaking into a house at nite to slit the throats of sleeping infants Lots of demolition orders and/or "VACATE" orders are served in my town-----we do not call them "ATTACKS' although the persons so served are not actually happy

Here, let me bulldoze your house, or water, or crops, or your business and then tell me it wasn't an attack.

Israel's kangaroo court.:lol::lol::lol: Tell me how good that works out for Palestinians.

On Monday, 6th August, Israeli Interior Minister signed a new order that prevents immigrants within Israel and Palestinians from heading to the Israeli Judicial system to appeal deportation, unless they have an Israeli ID or passport.

Israeli newspaper Haaretz revealed that the new bill mainly affect the Palestinians who want to submit issues of compensation against the Israeli army, and the immigrants in Israel who do not have passports would be prevented from going to the labour courts to file complaints against their employers if they were injured in road accidents, go to the courts if they were arrested or even complain against the Israeli Interior Ministry if they were to be deported from Israel.
New Israeli Order Prevents Palestinians from Submitting Complaints Against Israel

On Monday, 6th August, Israeli Interior Minister signed a new order that prevents immigrants within Israel and Palestinians from heading to the Israeli Judicial system to appeal deportation, unless they have an Israeli ID or passport.

Israeli newspaper Haaretz revealed that the new bill mainly affect the Palestinians who want to submit issues of compensation against the Israeli army, and the immigrants in Israel who do not have passports would be prevented from going to the labour courts to file complaints against their employers if they were injured in road accidents, go to the courts if they were arrested or even complain against the Israeli Interior Ministry if they were to be deported from Israel.
New Israeli Order Prevents Palestinians from Submitting Complaints Against Israel

A person in Israel who does not have a COUNTRY ID -----is an ILLEGAL ALIEN----just as ILLEGAL ALIENS in the USA do not have social security numbers-------what is your point?-----the ID number in israel is virtually the same as the social security number in the USA------laws passed only a few years ago require that BABIES in the USA have social security numbers------I did not get mine until my teens-----but my son had to have one the first year of his life --------you got a problem with that? You live in a country that does not deport illegal aliens or you just do not bother to know the laws?

Not allowed to complain or seek redress in a court of law without israeli ID

which actually means----ILLEGAL ALIENS are not the right to sue people in Israeli courts you got a problem with that? In saudi arabia illegal aliens are shot. In Israel they cannot sue people. Interestingly in shariah law----non muslims cannot sue muslims-----did you know that? I will try to get the details for you So far I am assuming that illegal aliens are the issue

which actually means----ILLEGAL ALIENS are not the right to sue people in Israeli courts you got a problem with that? In saudi arabia illegal aliens are shot. In Israel they cannot sue people. Interestingly in shariah law----non muslims cannot sue muslims-----did you know that? I will try to get the details for you So far I am assuming that illegal aliens are the issue

I like how you compare Israel to Saudi Arabia because you can't compare Israel to a real country. :lol:

A person in Israel who does not have a COUNTRY ID -----is an ILLEGAL ALIEN----just as ILLEGAL ALIENS in the USA do not have social security numbers-------what is your point?-----the ID number in israel is virtually the same as the social security number in the USA------laws passed only a few years ago require that BABIES in the USA have social security numbers------I did not get mine until my teens-----but my son had to have one the first year of his life --------you got a problem with that? You live in a country that does not deport illegal aliens or you just do not bother to know the laws?

What about all those Israelis living in Palestine without a Palestinian ID. They are illegal aliens.

Forum List

Back