🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

NABLUS,(PIC)-- Occupation authorities announced the confiscation of 800 Dunums (1 Dunum= 1000 square meters) of land belonging to Palestinian villagers, west of Nablus to make a road for the nearby settlement.

Ghassan Daghlas, official in charge of settlements file in the West Bank , confirmed that the occupation handed confiscation orders to the lands' owners.

He also said that the confiscated lands include 800 Dunums in towns of Beit Iba, Naqoura, Zawata, and Ajensenaa west of the city of Nablus.

Occupation Confiscates 800 Dunums in Nablus

It never ends

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) attacked the funeral procession of a child in Beit Ummar village, west of Al-Khalil in occupied West Bank.

The National Committee for Resisting Settlement and Apartheid Wall in Beit Ummar confirmed that IOF soldiers attacked Palestinians in a funeral procession of a little girl in the village of Beit Ummar north of Al Khalil.

Israeli forces fired tear gas at the mourners causing suffocation to many of them.

IOF soldiers attack funeral of a child in Al-Khalil

GAZA, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) stormed, on Tuesday, the central Gaza Strip and fired at farmers and Palestinian houses there.

Eyewitnesses said that the IOF penetrated in the east of the town of "Juhor Dik", in the central Gaza Strip, and ordered the farmers to leave their lands and opened fire towards them, with no injuries reported.

They added that the troops opened, fire at citizens' houses in the area, after the farmers had left their lands at gunpoint,.

IOF raids lands in Juhor Dik and expel farmers

GAZA, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) stormed, on Tuesday, the central Gaza Strip and fired at farmers and Palestinian houses there.

Eyewitnesses said that the IOF penetrated in the east of the town of "Juhor Dik", in the central Gaza Strip, and ordered the farmers to leave their lands and opened fire towards them, with no injuries reported.

They added that the troops opened, fire at citizens' houses in the area, after the farmers had left their lands at gunpoint,.

IOF raids lands in Juhor Dik and expel farmers

They fired mortars in response to this act of war by Israel and Israeli media says they are getting attacked for no reason.....:confused:

always remember ALL ARAB MUSLIMS ARE CIVILIANS-----sluts who tie bombs to their malodorous asses are called "civilians"-----after they murder babies they are called "holy shahidas" Osama bin Laden was also a civilian I know of very few SHAHIDS who were not civilians----except ---of course, because's fave muslim hero NIDAL MALIK HASAN Had he lived in gaza----he would have been a civilian

always remember ALL ARAB MUSLIMS ARE CIVILIANS-----sluts who tie bombs to their malodorous asses are called "civilians"-----after they murder babies they are called "holy shahidas" Osama bin Laden was also a civilian I know of very few SHAHIDS who were not civilians----except ---of course, because's fave muslim hero NIDAL MALIK HASAN Had he lived in gaza----he would have been a civilian

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago.

You need to update your propaganda.

did I mention palestinian suicide pigs? In fact my comment was upon "arab muslims" and no-----arab muslims still groom their girls to be suicide sluts. The security measures Israel has created have been successful to a large extent in barring and detecting the suicide sluts and pigs you so admire Suicide sluts are still worshipped as PARAGONS OF VIRTUE in the ummah. Suicide sluts are active among the people of southeast asia ----too. ----

you need to update your reading skills and your understanding of CULTURAL IDEALS The character of any society is revealed in the character of the Peceived HEROS and in its laws. In regard to its heroes----the character of any society is revealed in the SPECIFIC characteristics of its heroes that it reveres. Successful or not---the most fervent and talented seek to BE THE IDEAL The taliban is made up of the CREAM OF PAKISTANI youth------they are not angry delinquents off the street-----they are recruited from the TOP OF THE CLASS of Pakistani Universities

did I mention palestinian suicide pigs? In fact my comment was upon "arab muslims" and no-----arab muslims still groom their girls to be suicide sluts. The security measures Israel has created have been successful to a large extent in barring and detecting the suicide sluts and pigs you so admire Suicide sluts are still worshipped as PARAGONS OF VIRTUE in the ummah. Suicide sluts are active among the people of southeast asia ----too. ----

you need to update your reading skills and your understanding of CULTURAL IDEALS The character of any society is revealed in the character of the Peceived HEROS and in its laws. In regard to its heroes----the character of any society is revealed in the SPECIFIC characteristics of its heroes that it reveres. Successful or not---the most fervent and talented seek to BE THE IDEAL The taliban is made up of the CREAM OF PAKISTANI youth------they are not angry delinquents off the street-----they are recruited from the TOP OF THE CLASS of Pakistani Universities

The state of Israel is using its citizens as human shields and considers a certain number expendable. Otherwise, why let the Pals keep shooting rockets at them?

In fact my comment was upon "arab muslims"

May I suggest, then, that you post in the religion forum.

The state of Israel is using its citizens as human shields and considers a certain number expendable. Otherwise, why let the Pals keep shooting rockets at them?

It is true. Israel can stop the rockets any time it wants.

from ima

Ima is practicing for tomorrow's KHUTBAH JUMAAT MOUTHFUL OF KHARAH the event is considered 'holy' in her local brothels

from ima

Ima is practicing for tomorrow's KHUTBAH JUMAAT MOUTHFUL OF KHARAH the event is considered 'holy' in her local brothels

I don't even know what that is, but you sure seem to! :lmao:

from ima

I don't even know what that is, but you sure seem to! :lmao:

that you do not KNOW----is apparent from your posts

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- The Committee for the Defense of Silwan said that the Israeli municipality in Jerusalem plans to demolish 3,727 homes in Jerusalem houaing 1,500 Jerusalemites a prelude to establish Talmudic gardens in the town.

Meir Margaret, Israeli member of the Jerusalem Municipal Council, has informed the committee that the municipality has been discussing demolishing houses in Silwan in the presence of police officers, contractors and housing associations, the Committee's Chairman, Fakhri Abu Diab, said.

Abu Diab told Safa news agency, on Sunday, that the occupation started handing the demolition orders on houses extensively since the beginning of this month in order to complete administrative and legal measures to start demolition operations.

Abu Diab, owner of one of the houses threatened with demolition, said that Jerusalem municipality and the Israeli police continue terrorizing the Jerusalemites in Silwan in order not to protest against the demolition of their homes.

Occupation plans to demolish 3,700 houses in Silwan

That is why it's imperative the international community undertakes humanitarian transfer of palistanians out of and away from the danger zone.

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- The Committee for the Defense of Silwan said that the Israeli municipality in Jerusalem plans to demolish 3,727 homes in Jerusalem houaing 1,500 Jerusalemites a prelude to establish Talmudic gardens in the town.
Illegal palistanian construction, settling, squatting must be stopped, of course.

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Israeli occupation forces (IOF) at dawn Thursday carried out amid intensive gunfire a limited incursion into the northern area of the Gaza Strip.

Local sources told a reporter for the Palestinian information center (PIC) that several Israeli tanks and bulldozers under aerial cover advanced into Abu Safiya area east of Jabaliya district and bulldozed agricultural lands.

As they usually do during their incursions, the IOF opened machinegun fire at Palestinian homes in the area and caused panic among the residents.

New Israeli incursion north of Gaza

more lies from the dog pack Some buildings were slated for demolition ---thru due process-----ie Court order with opportunity to oppose Expect the information from the dog pack to be -----"ISRAEL ATTACKED WITHOUT WARNING" Keep in mind----the dogs of arabia are CONVINCED that if they die fighting the "kaffirin" they go straight to the WHOREHOUSE IN THE SKY FOR ETERNAL ORGASM

Forum List

Back