🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

KHAN YOUNIS, (PIC)-- Violent Israeli artillery attacks on populated areas east of Khan Younis in the Gaza Strip Monday morning has rendered one Palestinian civilian wounded and caused damage to two Mosques and a water tank.

Local sources told a reporter for the Palestinian information center (PIC) that the Israeli tanks bombed the populated areas east of Khan Younis about 15 times.

The artillery attacks led to the destruction of the minarets of Hidaya Mosque in Khuza'a area and Amar Bin Yaser Mosque in Abasan area as well as a water tank in Abasan.

The Israeli tanks also fired several shells at Qarara area in Khan Younis wounding one civilian who was rushed to Naser hospital.

Palestinian wounded, Mosques damaged in new Israeli attacks on Gaza

Hopefully the IDF will say the last word after the cruel Palestinian attacks against civilians yesterday

KHAN YOUNIS, (PIC)-- Violent Israeli artillery attacks on populated areas east of Khan Younis in the Gaza Strip Monday morning has rendered one Palestinian civilian wounded and caused damage to two Mosques and a water tank.

Local sources told a reporter for the Palestinian information center (PIC) that the Israeli tanks bombed the populated areas east of Khan Younis about 15 times.

The artillery attacks led to the destruction of the minarets of Hidaya Mosque in Khuza'a area and Amar Bin Yaser Mosque in Abasan area as well as a water tank in Abasan.

The Israeli tanks also fired several shells at Qarara area in Khan Younis wounding one civilian who was rushed to Naser hospital.

Hopefully the IDF will say the last word after the cruel Palestinian attacks against civilians yesterday
I posted the link earlier but it's been ignored. Now this a pro-Iraeli link and is not to be trusted.

Israeli air, tanks pound Gaza after massive Palestinian barrage. Hamas, Jihad threaten to broaden attacks

I posted the link earlier but it's been ignored. Now this a pro-Iraeli link and is not to be trusted.

Israeli air, tanks pound Gaza after massive Palestinian barrage. Hamas, Jihad threaten to broaden attacks

Now this a pro-Iraeli link and is not to be trusted.

True, they are full of shit.

It was in response to Israel's airstrike in Rafah. The mortars fired at Israeli military targets were in response to that bombing that killed 1, injured many critically, including children. Hamas was responding.

Tinny thinks we are gullible enough to believe the lies coming from his Arab propaganda sites that are so full of if. It's a good thing there are groups like Camera and Honest Reporting to actually tell us what is happening. Naturally, Tinny doesn't want us to find out the truth. By the way, I thought Tinny had a job. How come he has all this time to read posts, answer them, post his propaganda from the Arab sites, and then claim he doesn't have computers at work?

Tinny thinks we are gullible enough to believe the lies coming from his Arab propaganda sites that are so full of if. It's a good thing there are groups like Camera and Honest Reporting to actually tell us what is happening. Naturally, Tinny doesn't want us to find out the truth. By the way, I thought Tinny had a job. How come he has all this time to read posts, answer them, post his propaganda from the Arab sites, and then claim he doesn't have computers at work?

Naturally, Tinny doesn't want us to find out the truth.

Sure I do. Nothing would please me more. But you won't find it on Israeli propaganda sites.

Sure I do. Nothing would please me more. But you won't find it on Israeli propaganda sites.
Well we certainly are not going to find the truth at your Arab propaganda sites. Meanwhile, for a working guy with no computer at work, you sure are quick to answer many, many posts. It's like you are waiting to jump on them. So tell us how you magically can read posts, answer posts, and go to your Arab propaganda sites without having a computer at work. Is this some kind of magic that only Arabs can do?

Well we certainly are not going to find the truth at your Arab propaganda sites. Meanwhile, for a working guy with no computer at work, you sure are quick to answer many, many posts. It's like you are waiting to jump on them. So tell us how you magically can read posts, answer posts, and go to your Arab propaganda sites without having a computer at work. Is this some kind of magic that only Arabs can do?

I am from the lost tribes of Israel.

We get around.

We get around.
I'm just curious as to when you arrived in the States from Gaza, the West Bank, or Jordan. As the readers can see, since Tinny claimed to have a job where there were no computers available, he seems to be able to read posts, respond to them, and visit his Arab propaganda sites. Not only that, but during the day when people with jobs are actually busy at work earning their salary, Tinny seems to be able to respond to posts very, very quickly as if it was his job to stand by and answer as soon as possible. I am sure lots of people would have loved to have a job like Tinny during their working days, unless his actual job is to monitor message boards and take part in them for some Arab propaganda organization which is very likely.

We get around.
I'm just curious as to when you arrived in the States from Gaza, the West Bank, or Jordan. As the readers can see, since Tinny claimed to have a job where there were no computers available, he seems to be able to read posts, respond to them, and visit his Arab propaganda sites. Not only that, but during the day when people with jobs are actually busy at work earning their salary, Tinny seems to be able to respond to posts very, very quickly as if it was his job to stand by and answer as soon as possible. I am sure lots of people would have loved to have a job like Tinny during their working days, unless his actual job is to monitor message boards and take part in them for some Arab propaganda organization which is very likely.

I am sure lots of people would have loved to have a job like Tinny during their working days,...

Indeed, I have been envied by many.

One of my recent projects is building a barn with Jews, Amish and other Christians. (but no Muslims)

I don't need the money so I can do what I like and the pay is of no consequence.

Last edited:

We get around.

I am sure lots of people would have loved to have a job like Tinny during their working days,...

Indeed, I have been envied by many.

One of my recent projects is building a barn with Jews, Amish and other Christians. (but no Muslims)

I don't need the money so I can do what I like and the pay is of no consequence.
Looks like Tinny even has to work the Graveyard Shift for his Arab Propaganda group. I think many of people wish that during their working days they had computers so that during the working hours they could post on message boards like Tinny does, which of course would mean cheating their bosses out of earning their salary for a full day's work. And to think that Tinny posts without a computer since he claims there are no computers at his workplace.

Israel attacks civilians? They have really bad aim from the coke bottle glasses that they wear from all the inbreeding. :D

Israel attacks civilians? They have really bad aim from the coke bottle glasses that they wear from all the inbreeding. :D
Since you exhibit so much stupidity, Ima, I wouldn't be surprised if you were the product of two cousins mating in a family line of first cousins always mating to keep the stupidity in the family, or else you are the product of one human mating with a donkey.

Since you exhibit so much stupidity, Ima, I wouldn't be surprised if you were the product of two cousins mating in a family line of first cousins always mating to keep the stupidity in the family, or else you are the product of one human mating with a donkey.

A unicorn and a dragon. Invisible ones of course. Just like your god. :D

From your stupid remarks, you sounds more like the product of someone who brayed HEE HAW his entire life.

From your stupid remarks, you sounds more like the product of someone who brayed HEE HAW his entire life.

Are you calling my mother a donkey?

Forum List

Back