🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

buildings are destroyed by the government in my town regularly-----for various reasons regarding legality or emiment domain-------what is your point Tinnie-------you are asserting the islamo nazi legality that IF JEWS DO IT, IT MUST BE WRONG? you prefer the "slit the throat of the infant" method of communication?

buildings are destroyed by the government in my town regularly-----

But not by a foreign government.

buildings are destroyed by the government in my town regularly-----for various reasons regarding legality or emiment domain-------what is your point Tinnie-------you are asserting the islamo nazi legality that IF JEWS DO IT, IT MUST BE WRONG? you prefer the "slit the throat of the infant" method of communication?

what "foreign government" is that Tinnie Jews have a DOCUMENTED existence in palestine for more than 4000 years do you know how to read? did your grandmother know how to read ? My grandmother knew how to read in three languages because she was a jew. Among the languages in which she could read was Hebrew ----the only extant language in the world which comes from the land of Canaan. My grandmother -----attended school only to the eighth grade-----poverty-----but she knew how to read in three languages It is very likely that your grandmother did not bother to read at all

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Israeli bulldozers demolished in the late hours of Tuesday water well in the region of Tawani east of Yatta, south of Hebron, and arrested its owner before assaulting him and severely beat his daughter.

Fadel Raba Amour, 39, told the PIC's reporter that an Israeli military force accompanied by bulldozers, raided at dawn on Tuesday the house of his brother Said Amour, who lives in a cave and pergola built on his land, and started demolishing the well which is used by the family to drink.

IOF assaulted his brother Said and his daughter Mary, 16, before arresting and taking him to an unknown destination, knowing that this is the second time the occupation forces demolished the well.

IOF demolishes water well, arrests its owner east of Yatta

what "foreign government" is that Tinnie Jews have a DOCUMENTED existence in palestine for more than 4000 years do you know how to read? did your grandmother know how to read ? My grandmother knew how to read in three languages because she was a jew. Among the languages in which she could read was Hebrew ----the only extant language in the world which comes from the land of Canaan. My grandmother -----attended school only to the eighth grade-----poverty-----but she knew how to read in three languages It is very likely that your grandmother did not bother to read at all

what "foreign government" is that Tinnie

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

that's great rosie...so many languages tho fewer than many indians speak....in my in laws indian family the average is about 5 and few went to school.at all.......poverty also

but today most native born yanx can't speak english properly never mind any foreign language and the same applies to us brits

as for throat slitting lingo that is your speciality, rosisch jihadi speak......not tinny's who is a real gent by comparison in his lingo

NEVER seen tinny use any abusive lingo despite tons bein used at him; by you especially

and wasn't the phoenician alphabet the 1st in the world from which hebrews and greeks borrowed ....not exactly canaan or extant but they were the fiirst... and the town it came from is called byblos.........so jews were lagging behind and then stealin and claiming all the credit, as usual

shabat shalom

Last edited:
kvetch lied again he claimed that jews claimed that they did not get "letters from the phonecians or even the concept of written language from the mesopotamians In fact that is how I learned it because I am a jew who learned the TRUTH from jewish sources ------not from kvetch ---lies and filth

for the record----the official party line of jews is that ABRAHAM et al------developed hebrew writing -----based on the mesopotamian system ------and amharic and the phonecian system It is an interesting and-----actually historically verfiable account

what "foreign government" is that Tinnie

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.
You've posted that garbage statement 10,000 times. Why not use it as your signature?

Islamo nazi pigs share a common trait. They GLORIFY IN THEIR FILTH tinnie highlights that fact an example is ARABIA ----where islamo nazi pigs----having destroyed all non muslims in that land PROUDLY chortle "WE ARE A DEMOCRACY----WE ALL VOTE FOR SHARIAH" As to "palestine" for more than 1000 years----tinnie's heroic islamo nazi pigs prevented jews from living and buying land ----now the filthy piece of kharah EXULTS ----------"you are foreigners' as he dances on the dead bodies of infants

RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- The human rights group B'Tselem said Israeli soldiers killed in cold blood two Palestinian civilians during protests in support for Gaza a few days ago in the West Bank.

B'Tselem added that the two victims posed no threat to the Israeli soldiers, affirming that it sent a strongly-worded letter to the commandership of the Israeli army calling for giving clear orders to its soldiers not to open deadly fire at protestors throwing stones at them.

B'Tselem: Soldiers shot dead two unarmed West Bankers in pro-Gaza protests

RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- The human rights group B'Tselem said Israeli soldiers killed in cold blood two Palestinian civilians during protests in support for Gaza a few days ago in the West Bank.

B'Tselem added that the two victims posed no threat to the Israeli soldiers, affirming that it sent a strongly-worded letter to the commandership of the Israeli army calling for giving clear orders to its soldiers not to open deadly fire at protestors throwing stones at them.

Stones can kill. No stone throwing at armed soldiers. Stone throwers take heed.

The IDF, time after time after time, goes to where people throw stones at them.

What a bunch of dumbards. You would think they would learn.

The IDF, time after time after time, goes to where people throw stones at them.

What a bunch of dumbards. You would think they would learn.
Yep, they keep throwing stones and getting shot. Real bright.

Nothing new here. Israel was created by attacking civilians and they continue today.

More Pallies were attacked by King Hussein of Jordan during a few months in Black September than Pallies who have died in conflicts with Israel over the course of 60 years.

Kuwait expelled 400,000 Pallies during the Gulf War.

Your history lesson for the day, gratis.

Deflection.

~~~ present some facts to tinnie ----and he invariably
farts "Deflection" ------for tinnie FACTS are some-
thing like roadblocks in his trip towards his "conclusion"

BEERSHEBA, (PIC)-- Israeli police and "Border Guards" raided on Wednesday morning the Palestinian village of Al-Zernouk, and demolished a concrete house, warning to demolish other houses in various Arab areas in the Negev, Palestinian sources in Negev revealed.

The owners of the demolished house stated that the demolition process was carried out without prior warning, pointing out that it is not the first that was done in the village, noting to the previous demolition process targeted several houses in the village.

The Israeli right has responded by launching a campaign under the slogan "Why Magrun and not Al-Zernouk ". Magrun is an illegal settlement set up randomly by the settlers near Ramallah without a permit and it was removed by a court decision.
The same sources pointed out that the village, inhabited by nearly 2000 people, was established and existed before the invention of the Hebrew state in 1948.

New Israeli demolition campaign in Negev

BEERSHEBA, (PIC)-- Israeli police and "Border Guards" raided on Wednesday morning the Palestinian village of Al-Zernouk, and demolished a concrete house, warning to demolish other houses in various Arab areas in the Negev, Palestinian sources in Negev revealed.
It is commendable that palistanian settlement activity is being monitored, of course.

Forum List

Back