🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

GAZA, (PIC)-- Palestinian shepherds survived a machinegun attack by Israeli occupation forces (IOF) east of Juhr Al-Deek in the central Gaza Strip on Saturday, Quds Press said.

The agency quoted local sources as saying that around 30 sheep heads were killed in the shooting.

Palestinian shepherds survive machinegun attack

Very good Tinny ----assuming "THE VOICE OF PALESTINE" is providing accurate news-----I will agree with you that sheep are generally civilians---unless they are fixed up like the sluts with bombs on their asses. I am amazed the Israeli army "ATTACKED" defenseless Shepherds probably with bomber jets and tanks and managed to kill only a few sheep. Sluts with bombs on their stinking asses are a much more efficient weapon. Anying else going on in the sheep farm? In my state some of the farmland seemed to be involved as a terrorist training ground----actual nail bombs were found. There is also a hindu Ashram up there -------I am not sure if they had sheep in the terrorist camp-----but terrorists do need their shish kebob

Very good Tinny ----assuming "THE VOICE OF PALESTINE" is providing accurate news-----I will agree with you that sheep are generally civilians---unless they are fixed up like the sluts with bombs on their asses. I am amazed the Israeli army "ATTACKED" defenseless Shepherds probably with bomber jets and tanks and managed to kill only a few sheep. Sluts with bombs on their stinking asses are a much more efficient weapon. Anying else going on in the sheep farm? In my state some of the farmland seemed to be involved as a terrorist training ground----actual nail bombs were found. There is also a hindu Ashram up there -------I am not sure if they had sheep in the terrorist camp-----but terrorists do need their shish kebob

I have to give you credit. Nobody can make shit up like you.

Using the masjid expression "make up shit" is salat arabic for ----"you posted a lie"
The most desperate and pathetic of the islamo nazi pigs claim "LIE" without being able to CITE a lie yet islamo nazi pigs belch out "lie" or "liar" --INCESSANTLY

Using the masjid expression "make up shit" is salat arabic for ----"you posted a lie"
The most desperate and pathetic of the islamo nazi pigs claim "LIE" without being able to CITE a lie yet islamo nazi pigs belch out "lie" or "liar" --INCESSANTLY

Nothing in your post but a load of crap.

Quote any part of that article that confirms what you say.

I responded to your post----you claimed that the IDF ATTACKED SHEPHERDS----I did make an assumption that the shepherds were not armed You said that the shepherds "survived" I did read the article and, in fact, the shepherds were not even injured------somehow some sheep got killed You used emotionally charged words 'ATTACKED BY THE IDF" and "SURVIVED" These words suggest a large scale military attack by a heavily armed army upon -----shepherds which they somehow managed to "SURVIVE" either by miracle or by some sort of super human defense Ie ---you knowingly employed typical propagandaistic mendacity

I responded to your post----you claimed that the IDF ATTACKED SHEPHERDS----I did make an assumption that the shepherds were not armed You said that the shepherds "survived" I did read the article and, in fact, the shepherds were not even injured------somehow some sheep got killed You used emotionally charged words 'ATTACKED BY THE IDF" and "SURVIVED" These words suggest a large scale military attack by a heavily armed army upon -----shepherds which they somehow managed to "SURVIVE" either by miracle or by some sort of super human defense Ie ---you knowingly employed typical propagandaistic mendacity

These words suggest a large scale military attack by a heavily armed army upon -----shepherds

To an unarmed shepherd anyone with a gun is heavily armed.

These words suggest a large scale military attack by a heavily armed army upon -----shepherds

Excellent point-----and anyone armed with a gun---or in this case as you put it "THE IDF" can commit a slaughter on unarmed shepherds. Were one of your fellow jihadists in such a postion and failed to murder a few score persons-----he would be considered a failure------and if he managed to murder a few score-----he would get rewarded by allah with JANNAH and by your fellow jihadists with prestige and honors and money and free trips to Mecca where muhummad could thank him in person

Excellent point-----and anyone armed with a gun---or in this case as you put it "THE IDF" can commit a slaughter on unarmed shepherds. Were one of your fellow jihadists in such a postion and failed to murder a few score persons-----he would be considered a failure------and if he managed to murder a few score-----he would get rewarded by allah with JANNAH and by your fellow jihadists with prestige and honors and money and free trips to Mecca where muhummad could thank him in person

If...if...if...

What a load of crap.

Baruch_Goldstein.jpg
:clap2:

a palestinian man was in stable condition on friday after being shot by israeli soldiers during a protest in the west bank against israeli settlements, a hospital spokesman said. Malek tammimi, 22, was in "good condition" after surgery to his stomach, the ramallah hospital spokesman told afp.
see, what a dumbass with excess testosterone and no sex-life can get himself into!
uraitakat
Whatever his name's of course.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Two Palestinian citizens were wounded when Israeli warplanes raided northern Gaza Strip after midnight Friday, medical sources said on Saturday. Dr. Ashraf Al-Qudra, the spokesman for the health ministry, said that the Israeli aerial raid on a position for the Ahrar movement injured two citizens.
It says nothing whether they learned that ordnance may and can fly in both directions.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Two Palestinian citizens were wounded when Israeli warplanes raided northern Gaza Strip after midnight Friday, medical sources said on Saturday. Dr. Ashraf Al-Qudra, the spokesman for the health ministry, said that the Israeli aerial raid on a position for the Ahrar movement injured two citizens.
It says nothing whether they learned that ordnance may and can fly in both directions.

You think they've never had shit shot at them before? Fuck man, you're dumber than your posts make you appear to be.

You think they've never had shit shot at them before?
They haven't, indeed, the IDF should consider giving it a try, of course.
Fuck man, you're dumber than your posts make you appear to be.
Oh, bog off.

Oh, bog off.

So according to you, the IDF never shot anything at arabs? Like the kids who threw stones never got shot at? Please ask someone to lend you a clue for a while so you can see what it's like.

No wonder your responses are always twaddle. My question is: why do you bother? Is the rest of your life just as pointless? Or less so?

Oh, bog off.

So according to you, the IDF never shot anything at arabs? Like the kids who threw stones never got shot at? Please ask someone to lend you a clue for a while so you can see what it's like.

No wonder your responses are always twaddle. My question is: why do you bother? Is the rest of your life just as pointless? Or less so?

what kids who threw stones? throwing rocks at non muslims is a custom as old as islam itself It has nothing to do with the IDF -----it predates the IDF by more than 1000 years you actually believe that the IDF invented the idea of throwing rocks? in fact it even predates islam As to who throws at whom-----in islamic lands ----muslims throw at non muslims it is illegal in islamic lands for non muslims to throw at muslims

Oh, bog off.
So according to you, the IDF never shot anything at arabs?
Of course, the IDF did shoot something at arabs, when the latter insisted, but never shit! It might be an interesting viability study. Our honorable P F Tinmore might even come out with a palistaninfo.bull.co.uk running something like:
"Two Palestinian citizens were shit-strafed when Israeli warplanes raided northern Gaza Strip after midnight Friday, medical sources said on Saturday.
Dr. Ali Baba, the spokesman for the health ministry, said that the Israeli aerial raid on a position for the Ahrar movement shitted two citizens.
He said that the two looked like shit."

JENIN, (PIC)-- A number of Palestinian civilians suffered from suffocation when an Israeli military force attacked their homes suddenly in Yabad town near Jenin city on Monday evening.

Local sources told the Palestinian information center (PIC) that Israeli troops stormed the southern part of the town with their armored vehicles and started to fire a barrage of tear gas grenades at homes without reason.

Dozens of civilians suffocated severely as a result of the clouds of tear gas smoke that covered the populated area. One Palestinian woman was taken to hospital.

Tear gas attack on Yabad town, residents suffocate

Forum List

Back