🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation soldiers have assaulted, on Monday evening, Tamer al-Atrash, an activist against settlements, in the city of Al-Khalil in the southern West Bank.

The activist confirmed that six Israeli occupation soldiers had stopped him in ​​Jebel al-Rahma area in the city of Al-Khalil and beat him brutally, leaving marks on his body.

After I got out of the car, the soldiers beat me brutally, Atrash explained, affirming that he knew the soldiers' identities where he had previously documented by camera their attack on Palestinian citizens in Tel Rumeida.

He added that this attack came as revenge against “Youth Against Settlements Activists” and their work in exposing the Israeli soldiers' practices and daily attacks against the Palestinians in the Tel Rumeida neighborhood and Shuhada Street in Al-Khalil.

IOF troops assault a Palestinian who filmed a previous IOF assault

They haven't, indeed, the IDF should consider giving it a try, of course.Oh, bog off.
So according to you, the IDF never shot anything at arabs?
Of course, the IDF did shoot something at arabs, when the latter insisted, but never shit! It might be an interesting viability study. Our honorable P F Tinmore might even come out with a palistaninfo.bull.co.uk running something like:
"Two Palestinian citizens were shit-strafed when Israeli warplanes raided northern Gaza Strip after midnight Friday, medical sources said on Saturday.
Dr. Ali Baba, the spokesman for the health ministry, said that the Israeli aerial raid on a position for the Ahrar movement shitted two citizens.
He said that the two looked like shit."

More embarrassed blather. You just look like a drooling old fool the way you attempt humor to cover up your shame.
And you're Housefly's hero, that should tell you something. :D

So according to you, the IDF never shot anything at arabs?
Of course, the IDF did shoot something at arabs, when the latter insisted, but never shit! It might be an interesting viability study. Our honorable P F Tinmore might even come out with a palistaninfo.bull.co.uk running something like:
"Two Palestinian citizens were shit-strafed when Israeli warplanes raided northern Gaza Strip after midnight Friday, medical sources said on Saturday.
Dr. Ali Baba, the spokesman for the health ministry, said that the Israeli aerial raid on a position for the Ahrar movement shitted two citizens.
More embarrassed blather. You just look like a drooling old fool the way you attempt humor to cover up your shame. And you're Housefly's hero, that should tell you something.
Oh, bog off.

More embarrassed blather. You just look like a drooling old fool the way you attempt humor to cover up your shame. And you're Housefly's hero, that should tell you something.
Oh, bog off.

Is that you admitting that I'm right? That's cool. Even though we all know you're about to return to your usual blathering idiot self. :D

JENIN, (PIC)-- A number of Palestinian civilians suffered from suffocation when an Israeli military force attacked their homes suddenly in Yabad town near Jenin city on Monday evening.

Local sources told the Palestinian information center (PIC) that Israeli troops stormed the southern part of the town with their armored vehicles and started to fire a barrage of tear gas grenades at homes without reason.

Dozens of civilians suffocated severely as a result of the clouds of tear gas smoke that covered the populated area. One Palestinian woman was taken to hospital.

Tear gas attack on Yabad town, residents suffocate
''

SUFFOCATION is defined as death due to oxygen deprivation Tear gas does not cause
suffocation or come at all close to causing oxygen deprivation In fact as part of basic training-----our kids are placed in ENCLOSED ROOMS and subjected to tear gas

In the event described----tear gas was used OUT IN THE OPEN-----such a usage is an extremely safe way to disperse crowds ie the islamo nazi pigs lied again

Have I reduced you to sentences that we can understand?
Oh, bog off.
Are you admitting that I OWN YOU?
I'm very happy my faithul opposition owns and uses a mirror, which seems to be the source of all that previous drivel. Now that matter settled, we may return to the question-assertion that palistanians had shit shot at them before. Now, where's proof that shit was shot at them? And if it was, wouldn't that be considered a humanitarian non-lethal ordnance?

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) detained three school teachers from Janba east of the town of Yatta, south of the southern West Bank city of al-Khalil.

Khadr Amur, the headmaster, told Quds Press reporter that the Israeli soldiers detained in the morning three teachers working in the mixed school of Janba for several hours.

Amur pointed out that the Israeli soldiers searched the three teachers and their vehicle then confiscated it before arresting the teachers.

Amur stated that Janba schools, where twenty-seven students from seven neighboring communities study, is threatened with demolition under the occupation decisions to destroy seven villages to the south of al-Khalil.

Occupation detains school teachers east of Yatta

Oh, bog off.
I'm very happy my faithul opposition owns and uses a mirror, which seems to be the source of all that previous drivel. Now that matter settled, we may return to the question-assertion that palistanians had shit shot at them before. Now, where's proof that shit was shot at them? And if it was, wouldn't that be considered a humanitarian non-lethal ordnance?

Only a total blathering imbecile like you would think that I meant actual shit. Your attempt at deflecting what I actually said because of your embarrassment is back. Or are you really that dumb that you didn't know that I wasn't talking about actual shit. :lol:

What a 'tard.

Only a total blathering imbecile like you would think that I meant actual shit. Your attempt at deflecting what I actually said because of your embarrassment is back. Or are you really that dumb that you didn't know that I wasn't talking about actual shit. :lol:

What a 'tard.

You did mean BAS TARD I hope ima

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) detained three school teachers from Janba east of the town of Yatta, south of the southern West Bank city of al-Khalil. Khadr Amur, the headmaster, told Quds Press reporter that the Israeli soldiers detained in the morning three teachers working in the mixed school of Janba for several hours.
Was improvised explosve devices the subject of their "teaching" activities?

Only a total blathering imbecile like you would think that I meant actual shit. Your attempt at deflecting what I actually said because of your embarrassment is back. Or are you really that dumb that you didn't know that I wasn't talking about actual shit. What a 'tard.
We shouldn't let all those infantile allegations and ranting spoil the moment of our lively discussion on the potential use and benefits of, say, cluster shit-bombs by the IDF, of course. Will gazabad jihadullahs raise a sandstorm about a dune, crying bioweapons or somesuch?

Only a total blathering imbecile like you would think that I meant actual shit. Your attempt at deflecting what I actually said because of your embarrassment is back. Or are you really that dumb that you didn't know that I wasn't talking about actual shit. What a 'tard.
We shouldn't let all those infantile allegations and ranting spoil the moment of our lively discussion on the potential use and benefits of, say, cluster shit-bombs by the IDF, of course. Will gazabad jihadullahs raise a sandstorm about a dune, crying bioweapons or somesuch?

Mousedoctor, I dare you to say something relevant and thought out.

We're discussing a subject of interest here, let's not deviate from it.

We're discussing a subject of interest here, let's not deviate from it.

:lmao:

Knew it!!!

NABLUS,(PIC)-- Occupation authorities announced the confiscation of 800 Dunums (1 Dunum= 1000 square meters) of land belonging to Palestinian villagers, west of Nablus to make a road for the nearby settlement.

Ghassan Daghlas, official in charge of settlements file in the West Bank , confirmed that the occupation handed confiscation orders to the lands' owners.

He also said that the confiscated lands include 800 Dunums in towns of Beit Iba, Naqoura, Zawata, and Ajensenaa west of the city of Nablus.

Occupation Confiscates 800 Dunums in Nablus

Forum List

Back