🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

ownership of land by purchase has existed in the middle east millenia before the idea hit both the british isles and the Americas Building permits in the land area called palestine---and the concept of "ILLEGAL BUILDINGS' is centuries years old Islamo nazi pigs wish to claim that they have an unbridled RIGHT to violate those issues

one of the issues that islamo nazi pigs seem to miss is the NOTICE OF DEMOLITION-----ie--Islamo nazi pigs regularly claim that bulldozers simply show up and start razing------that is a typical islamo nazi pig lie-----the fact is that demolitions take place by Court order which can be challenged by the alleged owners of the buildings EASILY if they have a case other than "I AM A MUSLIM ARAB I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT"

It is interesting how people who have lived someplace for hundreds of years are told by foreigners who came from Europe a hundred years ago that they do not own their land.:cuckoo:

It is interesting that people who buy land are told YOU DO NOT OWN IT BECAUSE MUSLIMS ONCE SQUATTED HERE It is interesting that people who worry about squatters in palestine do not apply the same rights to Gypsies in England It is interesting that people who worry about squatters in palestine advocate the massacre of the THOUSANDS OF YEARS community of jews in East jerusalem 1947 and declare that land ---MUSLIM FOREVER BY VIRTUE OF MASSACRE OF JEWS

Jews owned the city of YATHRIB for at least 1500 years before the rapist pig of arabia was born-----how interesting is that fact to you?

I am fascinated that islamo nazis ignore the fact of many many jews who escaped the filth of the shariah cesspits and fled to palestine My own family thru marriage got there after a struggle of about seven years in 1942---------at which point the first act was the PURCHASE of a tiny piece of land (1/4 dunam) At that time there was ALREADY a signficant community of jews from the same islamo cesspit--------in the city of RISHON L'TZION founded in 1882 Islamo nazis ignore history in their idiot propaganda Most of the israeli jews I know ------have no connection to europe at all I do but they don't islamo nazis have a EUROPHOBIA If a muslim lived in europe some time in his family history ---he is ok------but if a jew lived in europe some time in his family history-------HE becomes an instant COLONIALIST, IMPERIALIST ----whose purchase of land is called "THEFT"

This incoherent tiraide above,is sad as it is moronic,one really wonders at the state of mind of the writer.

It is interesting how people who have lived someplace for hundreds of years are told by foreigners who came from Europe a hundred years ago that they do not own their land.
Winnie Churchill said "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the jewish population."
Dear Winnie, of course, was an authority, an expert, that is, on a subject of the settling-squatting major immigrant nature of arabs.

Actually he was a failure basically,you need to read up on history,and Winnies inparticular.

A case of ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.but gooday to you Doc,2 minute advertorials about someone ain't the truth. 2 out of 10 for this post Doc...steve

ownership of land by purchase has existed in the middle east millenia before the idea hit both the british isles and the Americas Building permits in the land area called palestine---and the concept of "ILLEGAL BUILDINGS' is centuries years old Islamo nazi pigs wish to claim that they have an unbridled RIGHT to violate those issues

one of the issues that islamo nazi pigs seem to miss is the NOTICE OF DEMOLITION-----ie--Islamo nazi pigs regularly claim that bulldozers simply show up and start razing------that is a typical islamo nazi pig lie-----the fact is that demolitions take place by Court order which can be challenged by the alleged owners of the buildings EASILY if they have a case other than "I AM A MUSLIM ARAB I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT"

It is interesting how people who have lived someplace for hundreds of years are told by foreigners who came from Europe a hundred years ago that they do not own their land.:cuckoo:

It is interesting that people who buy land are told YOU DO NOT OWN IT BECAUSE MUSLIMS ONCE SQUATTED HERE It is interesting that people who worry about squatters in palestine do not apply the same rights to Gypsies in England It is interesting that people who worry about squatters in palestine advocate the massacre of the THOUSANDS OF YEARS community of jews in East jerusalem 1947 and declare that land ---MUSLIM FOREVER BY VIRTUE OF MASSACRE OF JEWS

Jews owned the city of YATHRIB for at least 1500 years before the rapist pig of arabia was born-----how interesting is that fact to you?

I am fascinated that islamo nazis ignore the fact of many many jews who escaped the filth of the shariah cesspits and fled to palestine My own family thru marriage got there after a struggle of about seven years in 1942---------at which point the first act was the PURCHASE of a tiny piece of land (1/4 dunam) At that time there was ALREADY a signficant community of jews from the same islamo cesspit--------in the city of RISHON L'TZION founded in 1882 Islamo nazis ignore history in their idiot propaganda Most of the israeli jews I know ------have no connection to europe at all I do but they don't islamo nazis have a EUROPHOBIA If a muslim lived in europe some time in his family history ---he is ok------but if a jew lived in europe some time in his family history-------HE becomes an instant COLONIALIST, IMPERIALIST ----whose purchase of land is called "THEFT"

Christians have SLAUGHTERED MORE JEWS THROUGHOUT HISTORY THAN ARABS.

But Jews have SLAUGHTED MORE PALESTINIANS THROUGHOUT HISTORY THAN ANYONE ELSE.

So much for your incoherent myopic,Zionist Nazi inspired BULLSHIT

A Palestinian man was in stable condition on Friday after being shot by Israeli soldiers during a protest in the West Bank against Israeli settlements, a hospital spokesman said.

Malek Tammimi, 22, was in "good condition" after surgery to his stomach, the Ramallah hospital spokesman told AFP.

Tammimi was hit by a live bullet that also injured his hand during the weekly demonstration in the Palestinian village of Nabi Saleh.

Palestinian shot at West Bank demo: medic - Yahoo! News

It is interesting how people who have lived someplace for hundreds of years are told by foreigners who came from Europe a hundred years ago that they do not own their land.
Winnie Churchill said "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the jewish population."
Dear Winnie, of course, was an authority, an expert, that is, on a subject of the settling-squatting major immigrant nature of arabs.
Actually he was a failure basically,you need to read up on history,and Winnies inparticular.
Winnie missed on political correctness by today's standards, indeed.

A Palestinian man was in stable condition on Friday after being shot by Israeli soldiers during a protest in the West Bank against Israeli settlements, a hospital spokesman said. Malek Tammimi, 22, was in "good condition" after surgery to his stomach, the Ramallah hospital spokesman told AFP.
See, what a dumbass with excess testosterone and no sex-life can get himself into!

A Palestinian man was in stable condition on Friday after being shot by Israeli soldiers during a protest in the West Bank against Israeli settlements, a hospital spokesman said. Malek Tammimi, 22, was in "good condition" after surgery to his stomach, the Ramallah hospital spokesman told AFP.
See, what a dumbass with excess testosterone and no sex-life can get himself into!

doc tries to hide his embarrassment with a feeble attempt at humor. :tinfoil:

doc tries to hide his embarrassment with a feeble attempt at humor. :tinfoil:

embarrassment over what? did doc do the surgery? surgeons do their jobs regardless of the nature of the persons upon whom they operate

doc tries to hide his embarrassment with a feeble attempt at humor.
Of course, I'm embarassed too! That dumbas Fawzi Kaboom should've got that rubber bullet in his ass!

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) kidnapped a Palestinian child from his home in the Old City of Al-Khalil on Wednesday, local sources said.They said that the 13-year-old Hamza Sharaf was taken to the Kiryat Arba settlement's police station on the charge of throwing stones at IOF soldiers.
Didn't his handlers warn him about hazards his occupation entailed? Where's that "al khalil", bth.?

as far as I know AL KHALIL means THE FLUTE but I may be wrong how does an arrest -----with the arrestee taken to a known police station constitute a "KIDNAPPING"? is the IDF demanding a ransom? Lets see that happens if some 13 year old kids go to a military base in the USA UHM like CAMP KILMER in jersey-----and throw rocks at the soldiers I wonder if the kids would "KIDNAPPED"------the ramadan festivities are over as far as I know-------but if there is yet another "IFTAR" around-----and I take a few 13 year old kids and throw stones at the black rag clad old ladies------do you think any of them might be KIDNAPPED?
Al-Khalil (Hebron) means "Friend of God"

GAZA, (PIC)-- Two Palestinian citizens were wounded when Israeli warplanes raided northern Gaza Strip after midnight Friday, medical sources said on Saturday.

Dr. Ashraf Al-Qudra, the spokesman for the health ministry, said that the Israeli aerial raid on a position for the Ahrar movement injured two citizens.

He said that the two were carried to hospital in moderate condition, noting that their bodies were riddled with shrapnel.

Two Palestinians wounded in Israeli raids

a palestinian man was in stable condition on friday after being shot by israeli soldiers during a protest in the west bank against israeli settlements, a hospital spokesman said. Malek tammimi, 22, was in "good condition" after surgery to his stomach, the ramallah hospital spokesman told afp.
see, what a dumbass with excess testosterone and no sex-life can get himself into!

uraitakat

GAZA, (PIC)-- Two Palestinian citizens were wounded when Israeli warplanes raided northern Gaza Strip after midnight Friday, medical sources said on Saturday.

Dr. Ashraf Al-Qudra, the spokesman for the health ministry, said that the Israeli aerial raid on a position for the Ahrar movement injured two citizens.

He said that the two were carried to hospital in moderate condition, noting that their bodies were riddled with shrapnel.

Two Palestinians wounded in Israeli raids

The "NAIL BOMB" is an interesting weapon. It is the backbone of the modern
jihadist program since its most effective usage is in blowing the
brains out of children. The skulls of children are soft relative to those
of adults-----the nail bomb creates a spray of sharp wire fragments---fairly close
to the ground---- in a radius of several hundred feet. The fragments are
presoaked in coumadin so that when they enter the head of child---they---LIQUEFY his brain These bombs were used upon the residential city of Ashkelon for the
purpose of killing children a few days ago Such bombs are not unique to Gazan and Hamas usage. Children have lain dead in the gutters thruout the world as a result of their use by Jihadists. In fact they have been used in Great Britain and found in quantity in the hands of jihadists in the USA and in CANADA. A few years ago hindu children in New Dehli and Gujarat were dead in the dust to the delight of persons who refer to the people who use nail bombs as "CIVILIANS"

Tinnie refers to the people who launch nail bombs at the heads of children world wide

"CIVIIANS"

always remember------all JIHADIST TERRORISTS are CIVILIANS The persons who sneak into houses and slit throats are CIVILIANS the sluts with bombs on their stinking asses are CIVILIANS ---the jihidists who murdered in london are ----according to tinnie----CIVILIANS

BETHLEHEM, (PIC)-- The Israeli occupation authority (IOA) has served confiscation notices to four Palestinian farmers in Nahalin village, west of Bethlehem.

Osama Shakarne, the municipality chief in the village, said on Thursday that the IOA civil administration delivered the notifications to the farmers for the confiscation of their land lots.

He said that the 12-dunum targeted land lots are planted with olive trees and grapes.

IOA to confiscate cultivated land lots in Bethlehem

Forum List

Back