🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

Jews can move to Palestine and receive citizenship. They would be able to live anywhere in Palestine. The Mandate was to set up Palestine as the homeland for the Jews to live among the normal inhabitants with equal rights. The Mandate specified that it was not to create a Jewish state.

Israel is a foreign power as it was declared by a small group of foreigners in opposition to the majority of the population and imposed by military force.

Wrong, dummy.

The Palestine Mandate, adopted unanimously by the full international body of the League of Nations, establishes Israeli statehood in Palestine.

Arabs received separate mandates for states in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and, eventually, Jordan.

Furthermore, Arabs have nearly 30 countries in what had previously been the Ottoman Empire, the largest state in the world, encompassing over 8 million square miles.

Israel is just 8 thousand square miles, 0.1 percent of the landmass.

Let the Jews have their little state, psycho.

The Mandate never mentioned Israel but did specified the they were not to create an exclusive Jewish state. If you want me to cite a quote, I will.

The rest of your statement is irrelevant.

I don't think Marc's last point is irrelevent. Like my best friend said, "Let us suppose a Martian were to come down to Earth, and be given a map of the world. He would be shown the approximately 22 Arab countries and 57 Muslim countries, and then shown Israel, which a finger can't even fully cover, and then told, 'Look how selfish the Jews are--they want the whole land of Israel for themselves'. Don't you think he would probably look at you like you're crazy?" This is besides the facts that the Jews have been subjected to pogroms, blood-libels, expulsions, inquisitions, and holocausts in their previous host countries; as well as their historical and Biblical connections to the country in question.

Article 5 mandates that no government except a Jewish government can rule Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

Article 7 is a Jewish Right of Return to Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

You, finally, stumbled upon the truth. :clap2:

Jews can move to Palestine and receive citizenship. They would be able to live anywhere in Palestine. The Mandate was to set up Palestine as the homeland for the Jews to live among the normal inhabitants with equal rights. The Mandate specified that it was not to create a Jewish state.

Israel is a foreign power as it was declared by a small group of foreigners in opposition to the majority of the population and imposed by military force.

Wrong, dummy.

The Palestine Mandate, adopted unanimously by the full international body of the League of Nations, establishes Israeli statehood in Palestine.

Arabs received separate mandates for states in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and, eventually, Jordan.

Furthermore, Arabs have nearly 30 countries in what had previously been the Ottoman Empire, the largest state in the world, encompassing over 8 million square miles.

The United Nations Special Committee on Palestine said the Jewish National Home, which derived from the formulation of Zionist aspirations in the 1897 Basle program has provoked many discussions concerning its meaning, scope and legal character, especially since it had no known legal connotation and there are no precedents in international law for its interpretation. It was used in the Balfour Declaration and in the Mandate, both of which promised the establishment of a "Jewish National Home" without, however, defining its meaning. A statement on "British Policy in Palestine," issued on 3 June 1922 by the Colonial Office, placed a restrictive construction upon the Balfour Declaration. The statement excluded "the disappearance or subordination of the Arabic population, language or customs in Palestine" or "the imposition of Jewish nationality upon the inhabitants of Palestine as a whole", and made it clear that in the eyes of the mandatory Power, the Jewish National Home was to be founded in Palestine and not that Palestine as a whole was to be converted into a Jewish National Home. The Committee noted that the construction, which restricted considerably the scope of the National Home, was made prior to the confirmation of the Mandate by the Council of the League of Nations and was formally accepted at the time by the Executive of the Zionist Organization.

British Mandate for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wrong, dummy.

The Mandate never mentioned Israel but did specified the they were not to create an exclusive Jewish state. If you want me to cite a quote, I will.

I don't think Marc's last point is irrelevent. Like my best friend said, "Let us suppose a Martian were to come down to Earth, and be given a map of the world. He would be shown the approximately 22 Arab countries and 57 Muslim countries, and then shown Israel, which a finger can't even fully cover, and then told, 'Look how selfish the Jews are--they want the whole land of Israel for themselves'. Don't you think he would probably look at you like you're crazy?" This is besides the facts that the Jews have been subjected to pogroms, blood-libels, expulsions, inquisitions, and holocausts in their previous host countries; as well as their historical and Biblical connections to the country in question.

I talked to some of your neighbors. They said I could have your house.

Arabs have many houses in nearly 30 Arab countries spanning 8,000,000 square miles, twice the size of the US, dummy.

Now, you know. :clap2:

Arabs have many houses in nearly 30 Arab countries spanning 8,000,000 square miles, twice the size of the US, dummy.

Not now, marc, I am watching a bunch of retarded cowards attack civilians in the Mediterranean.

Not now, marc, I am watching a bunch of retarded cowards attack civilians in the Mediterranean.

A bunch of retarded cowards are entering a war zone that international law permits Israel to prevent entering, dummy.

Your retarded comrads.

Now, you know, dummy. :clap2:

A bunch of retarded cowards are entering a war zone that international law permits Israel to prevent entering, dummy.

Your retarded comrads.

Israeli coward assholes killing civilians to protect their illegitimate so called state.

Your retarded comrads.

Israeli coward assholes killing civilians to protect their illegitimate so called state.

Dummy, Israel is the only state in the Middle East legitimzed by both the League of Nations and the UN.

The Arab Muslim shitholes were just invented after World War I and aren't legitimate.

Gaza is a terrorist base in a declared state of war with Israel. Under international law, Israel may impede maritime activity into Gaza.

The flotilla is in violation of the law.

Now, you know, dummy :clap2:

Last edited:
excuse me, could you girls pause the cat fight for a moment to share with us what appears from your words that there is something newsworthy going on right now, or is all this fussing because tinmore is watching a five year old video for some vicarious thrill and marcy is spouting her obsolete propaganda in fulfillment of her fantasy of being some kind of history professor?

excuse me, could you girls pause the cat fight for a moment to share with us what appears from your words that there is something newsworthy going on right now, or is all this fussing because tinmore is watching a five year old video for some vicarious thrill and marcy is spouting her obsolete propaganda in fulfillment of her fantasy of being some kind of history professor?

Fat boy, unless you are able to factually refute me, shut your pie hole.

well thanks for another non-answer, fuckstain.

i wasn't trying to refute anything smegma-for-brains, i was asking if you turkeys were squabbling over a current event or the same-old same-old, news from beyond the morgue and dead end ideas?

well thanks for another non-answer, fuckstain.

i wasn't trying to refute anything smegma-for-brains, i was asking if you turkeys were squabbling over a current event or the same-old same-old, news from beyond the morgue and dead end ideas?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEBby1W14Rc]YouTube - Israeli Navy are the real Pirates in the world[/ame]

JERUSALEM – An American woman has lost her eye during a demonstration in Jerusalem against Israel's naval raid on a Gaza aid flotilla, a hospital official said Tuesday.

Emily Henochowicz, 21, of Maryland, underwent surgery after suffering the injury, said hospital spokeswoman Yael Bossem-Levy.

Henochowicz was hit in the face by a tear gas canister shot by an Israeli border policeman, said witness Jonathan Pollak.

American hit in anti-Israeli protest loses eye - Yahoo! News

capt.32de7119e88a4a6ca8f25f117c16f692-32de7119e88a4a6ca8f25f117c16f692-0.jpg

For retards...they are pretty well trained...and good shots. :lol:

Shooting up civilians. Israel doing what Israel does best.

What if someone was beating you senseless with a metal pipe...what would you do? Sit there and take it or defend yourself?

maybe ask yourself why you boarded the boat like a fucking stormtrooper with military grade weapons in the first place. Do you hold as much leeway with burglars who've been shot too?

Shooting up civilians. Israel doing what Israel does best.

What if someone was beating you senseless with a metal pipe...what would you do? Sit there and take it or defend yourself?

maybe ask yourself why you boarded the boat like a fucking stormtrooper with military grade weapons in the first place. Do you hold as much leeway with burglars who've been shot too?

You have to look at it from the perspective of the Israelis...they warned the activists what would happen...the activists didn't listen....acting with disregard towards warnings means consequences. All this shit about certain products being banned...is nothing more than a red herring. This whole situation was designed from the beginning to embarrass the Israeli government and get the Palestinian cause back into the headlines again. Unfortunately it backfired and the idiots got several of their own people killed in the process.

You have to look at it from the perspective of the Israelis...they warned the activists what would happen...the activists didn't listen....acting with disregard towards warnings means consequences. All this shit about certain products being banned...is nothing more than a red herring. This whole situation was designed from the beginning to embarrass the Israeli government and get the Palestinian cause back into the headlines again. Unfortunately it backfired and the idiots got several of their own people killed in the process.

when have they ever cared about getting innocent people killed?

No, I don't have to look at this from israel;s perspective. When was the last time you recall the US landing like stormtroopers on PEACE workers? Sure, jewish dominance would be much easier if the plight of the palis were held under a rug. But, thankfully, there are some in this world who put humanity above worshiping jews.

For example:

Look at the "weapons" israel complains validates their use of lethal force. pipes and fucking kitchen knives. SERIOUSLY? Kinda like how a thrown rock incites a fucking cluster bomb, eh? Bullshit. Crafted youtube videos don't impress me and this is nothing but a long list of example in which zionism rears it's killer head.

Forum List

Back