🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- Fierce confrontations broke out on Thursday evening between local residents with the IOF troops in the occupied Jerusalem suburb of Silwan resulting in the wounding of 11 Palestinian residents, including two women, one of them pregnant and in a serious condition. The two women were hospitalised.

Eyewitnesses, from the suburb in which high tension prevails, said that the confrontations initially broke out between local residents of the suburb and Jewish settlers who usually raid and provoke the Palestinian residents of the suburb. The confrontations extended and the Israeli occupation police and border guard intervened causing an escalation of the confrontations.

Local residents say that the reason behind such confrontations is a settlement outpost in the suburb called the house of Yuntan, whose guards opened fire heavily towards the Palestinian residents.

Fierce confrontations between IOF troops and local residents in Silwan

your link is not working.

you are also giving the impression that there are almost daily incidents of violence between israeli troops and unarmed civilians. what are the facts? what are the numbers?

that's because he's a liar and a terrorist supporter who relies on propaganda and misrepresesntation.

just for the record...

this is the message i got when i tried to open his lying insane link:

Terrorist/Militant/Extremist

any questions?

Who sent you that message?

?
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- Fierce confrontations broke out on Thursday evening between local residents with the IOF troops in the occupied Jerusalem suburb of Silwan resulting in the wounding of 11 Palestinian residents, including two women, one of them pregnant and in a serious condition. The two women were hospitalised.

Eyewitnesses, from the suburb in which high tension prevails, said that the confrontations initially broke out between local residents of the suburb and Jewish settlers who usually raid and provoke the Palestinian residents of the suburb. The confrontations extended and the Israeli occupation police and border guard intervened causing an escalation of the confrontations.

Local residents say that the reason behind such confrontations is a settlement outpost in the suburb called the house of Yuntan, whose guards opened fire heavily towards the Palestinian residents.

you are also giving the impression that there are almost daily incidents of violence between israeli troops and unarmed civilians. what are the facts? what are the numbers?

that's because he's a liar and a terrorist supporter who relies on propaganda and misrepresesntation.

just for the record...

any questions?

yeah, my browser returned "Un-expected error. Please try again later"

are you being dishonest to further your agenda?

oh, and i'm seeing a spate of the same kinds of articles in the MSM so it isn't just tinmore's arab terrorist sources that are making something of all the ugly interactions between the israeli troops and civilians.

Last edited:
?

just for the record...

any questions?

oh, and i'm seeing a spate of the same kinds of articles in the MSM so it isn't just tinmore's arab terrorist sources that are making something of all the ugly interactions between the israeli troops and civilians.

If you have provable evidence of ugly interactions between IDF and civilians, you must ask the ICC to open an inquiry.

But, you won't because you're full of shit.

my only 'agenda' as you put it, is to correct the spew of terrorist supporters.

and i am at work. that site was blocked and what i stated was the message that came up. other sites the loon relies upon come back as 'hate sites'. that should tell you all you need to know.

don't ever call me a liar again. there is no one on an internet message board who is important enough to lie to about anything.

?

just for the record...

any questions?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSECq3kxT4I&feature=related]YouTube - Israeli Military Shoot Gaza Farmer[/ame]

and i am at work. that site was blocked and what i stated was the message that came up. other sites the loon relies upon come back as 'hate sites'. that should tell you all you need to know.

don't ever call me a liar again. there is no one on an internet message board who is important enough to lie to about anything.

and you are doing that from work? is that your job or hobby? you work for a public corporation, government agency or educational institution? if so, be very glad that i don't exist in the IT department where you work or you would be looking at a pink slip in your next pay envelope.

lookie here young lady, you read whatever you want into everything. i never called you a liar. i ASKED if you were being dishonest rather than drawing a conclusion based on the disparity of the responses our browsers gave to the failed link.

i do not support terrorism. that is why you have seen me involved in news stories that seem to indicate that the israelis are doing there own kinds of terrorism. two wrongs will never make one right, no matter how much doctored history folks like you pro-israel vigilantes pour on the dissenters.

and you are doing that from work? is that your job or hobby? you work for a public corporation, government agency or educational institution? if so, be very glad that i don't exist in the IT department where you work or you would be looking at a pink slip in your next pay envelope.

lookie here young lady, you read whatever you want into everything. i never called you a liar. i ASKED if you were being dishonest rather than drawing a conclusion based on the disparity of the responses our browsers gave to the failed link.

i do not support terrorism. that is why you have seen me involved in news stories that seem to indicate that the israelis are doing there own kinds of terrorism. two wrongs will never make one right, no matter how much doctored history folks like you pro-israel vigilantes pour on the dissenters.

You have no grasp on reality.

Terrorism is defined as the intentional targeting of non-combatants for violence in order to spread an ideology.

Proselytizing is strictly forbidden in Judaism.

Islamic doctrine dictates the imposition of Islam on all non-Muslims.

Jews defending themselves against Arab Muslim aggression and terrorism, which is their history, is a right accorded under the UN Charter and international law.

Now, you're a little less stupid, stupid, though, you remain stupid. :clap2:

Terrorism is defined as the intentional targeting of non-combatants for violence in order to spread an ideology.

Jews defending themselves against Arab Muslim aggression and terrorism, which is their history, is a right accorded under the UN Charter and international law.

and once more you intrude on a conversation that i was having with someone else with your redundant, mentally conditioned tripe. go away putz face, you're obnoxious and boring.

and once more you intrude on a conversation that i was having with someone else with your redundant, mentally conditioned tripe. go away putz face, you're obnoxious and boring.

I'm here to educate the seemingly uneducable. :clap2:

you are aware that today is a friday before a three-day weekend, right? some days at work are light. and one of the advantages (or disadvantes depending on how one views it) of the practice of law is that it is very hurry up and wait. when we wait... there is downtime. not that i need to justify myself to someone who is an 'heir to a small fortune' and professes to be a blue collar type.

and keep your 'young lady' to yourself... i've been a professional long enough not to be talked down to by someone who keeps posting on a subject that he then professes to know little about and then demands niceities in the face of his victim-hood.

as for doctored history, i'll be sure to shoot off an email to the people i studied under and tell them everything we knew as factmore than two decades ago then has suddenly been proven incorrect by a bunch of revisionists on a messageboard.

and you really do have to tell marc to stop following you. it won't work and in fact, i suspect he'll be more persistent.

i'm sure you'll find that shogun will interject after my posts frequently. you don't get to choose your respondents in this venue.

Last edited:

children_by_year-lg.gif

More info and stats:
If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

children_by_year-lg.gif

More info and stats:

Your source is bogus and absent of any credibility.
Everything you write, the opposite is true.

Colonel Richard Kemp, decorated war hero, is the real deal...
Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994. He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006
Richard Kemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo]YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session[/ame]
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.

Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents.

The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.

Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes.

More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets.

And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

children_by_year-lg.gif

More info and stats:

Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994. He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo]YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session[/ame]
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.

Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents.

The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.

Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes.

More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets.

And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Stooge Kemp again? How many time are you going to post this putz?

Stooge Kemp again? How many time are you going to post this putz?

Richard Kemp: Decorated war hero :clap2:
Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993,and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994. He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006.

Tin Head: Worthless psycho loser. :cuckoo:

GAZA, (PIC)-- Two Palestinians were wounded in Gaza on Thursday evening as a result of Israeli occupation shelling, while Palestinian resistance fighters succeeded in destroying an Israeli occupation army vehicle.

In the meantime Israeli occupation aircraft fired two rockets at the Zaitoun neighborhood to the south east of Gaza City wounding another person according to eyewitnesses.

Two Palestinians wounded east of Gaza

GAZA, (PIC)-- Two Palestinians were wounded in Gaza on Thursday evening as a result of Israeli occupation shelling, while Palestinian resistance fighters succeeded in destroying an Israeli occupation army vehicle.

In the meantime Israeli occupation aircraft fired two rockets at the Zaitoun neighborhood to the south east of Gaza City wounding another person according to eyewitnesses.

Two Palestinians wounded east of Gaza

Everything you post, the opposite is true.

Gaza is not a sovereign Pallie state and, thus, cannot be occupied.
Pallies are not signatores to Conventions governing occupation.
Gazans are in violation of international law in providing safe haven to terrorist groups and in attacking Israel.

Gaza is sovereign Israeli territory under the legally binding Palestine Mandate.
:clap2:

Last edited:

you are aware that today is a friday before a three-day weekend, right? some days at work are light. and one of the advantages (or disadvantes depending on how one views it) of the practice of law is that it is very hurry up and wait. when we wait... there is downtime. not that i need to justify myself to someone who is an 'heir to a small fortune' and professes to be a blue collar type.

and keep your 'young lady' to yourself... i've been a professional long enough not to be talked down to by someone who keeps posting on a subject that he then professes to know little about and then demands niceities in the face of his victim-hood.

as for doctored history, i'll be sure to shoot off an email to the people i studied under and tell them everything we knew as factmore than two decades ago then has suddenly been proven incorrect by a bunch of revisionists on a messageboard.

and you really do have to tell marc to stop following you. it won't work and in fact, i suspect he'll be more persistent.

i'm sure you'll find that shogun will interject after my posts frequently. you don't get to choose your respondents in this venue.

i'm sure you would prefer young lady to some of the more colorful things your attitude is begging me to call you.

i was son of boss or buddy of son of boss in a factory/office environment for most of the first forty years of my life. you would not fuck around on the internet on my computers or my payroll any day of any week PERIOD. EXCLAMATION POINT.

if i were your supervisor on a day like you describe, you would all have been sent home. especially the ones on hourly wage. if you indeed work in a law office, i know that i could have found something else for you to type than the ridiculous blather you post here.

i will continue to post articles questioning israel's policies and procedures so that i can become better informed. if you maniacs continue to play the way you do it only helps to convince me and others that israel is as much to blame for the CURRENT situation as the arabs.

fuck history. this is going on today and sets the stage for what is to come. if you, marc and the rest of the warmongering, racist jews on this board exemplify what's good among the jewish people, i'm afraid my cousins are in for another rather unpleasant millennium.

fuck history. this is going on today and sets the stage for what is to come. if you, marc and the rest of the warmongering, racist jews on this board exemplify what's good among the jewish people, i'm afraid my cousins are in for another rather unpleasant millennium.

Fat fuck, who are the warmongers?

Sudanese genocide in Darfur
Iran Iraq War
Muslim genocide of Armenians
Lebanese Civil War
Algerian Civil War
Bangladesh Civil War
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq's Invasion of Kuwait
Arabs attack Jews in 1947
Arabs attack Jews in 1948
Arabs provoke war with Jews in 1967
Arabs attack Jews in 1973
Arab al Aqsa Intifada: 1,000 dead Israelis, 6,000 wounded
Arabs attack Jews leading to Gaza war.

Open a book, lardass.

Iran Iraq War
Lebanese Civil War
Algerian Civil War
Bangladesh Civil War
Yemen Civil Wars

Open a book, lardass.

where the hell are you getting this fat shit from? i rarely weigh more than 160 on a 5'9" frame. i happen to be up a little over 185 at the moment because of illness last winter but that comes off rather quickly in the summertime --- not only do i exercise hard for several hours a day, but people pay me for doing it because i do it with a flute and they like the sound.

you and your cohorts are the warmongering racists i was referring to.

this sort of historical tripe is your rallying cry.

good luck in eternity, douchebag

Iran Iraq War
Lebanese Civil War
Algerian Civil War
Bangladesh Civil War
Yemen Civil Wars

Open a book, lardass.

where the hell are you getting this fat shit from? i rarely weigh more than 160 on a 5'9" frame. i happen to be up a little over 185 at the moment because of illness last winter but that comes off rather quickly in the summertime --- not only do i exercise hard for several hours a day, but people pay me for doing it because i do it with a flute and they like the sound.

you and your cohorts are the warmongering racists i was referring to.

this sort of historical tripe is your rallying cry.

good luck in eternity, douchebag

You lose, again. Another new asshole ripped. My work is done :clap2:

Forum List

Back