Israel bombs southern Lebanon .

That’s almost the flag of Jordan except Jordan’s has a single star in the middle. Everything about Palestine is a fake and a lie, even it’s flag.

So how many Muslim countries did they try to create this fake Palestine in? I think it’s like four or five. Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Kuwait etc. they’ve all gotten to know them quite well. In fact they slaughtered them like Israel never did, like Muslim dictatorships often do in uprisings.

yet it’s always da Jooos fault.

Israel has been attacking Lebanon since the 1950s. Remember when Ariel Sharon claimed the Litani and Hasbani rivers?
I remember the 1950s when so many Lebanese christians
migrated to the US that I thought Lebanon was a
christian country. In 1967 the local Lebanese green grocer
told me----re the 1967 war----THEY HATE ME TOO. I do
remember that the PLO stationed itself in the waste land
south of the Litani River and attacked Israel frequently but that
was not so far back as 1950 as I recall. The area has some
similarity to the Golan heights----strategic in the islamo nazi
ambitions against Israel

so Israel is supposed to do nothing when Hamas terrorists go door to door killing 1400 men women and children on the streets and in their homes eh ? typical leftist antisemetic apologist .
No, they're supposed to honor IHL ans end the blockade and occupation of Palestinian land.

Fuck off, Arab hater!
1698706975884.jpeg

Surada gave the shit of Bilious a laud because Bilious
has no anwer for a simple question other than the
shit learned from the nuns at school
They both have very limited vocabularies and IslamoNazi Jew hate / love Hamas propaganda.

Goddammit, this has nothing to do with Jews! This is about Israelis. And no, I do not expect them to leave Israel. I do expect them to leave the OPT!

The only thing you can do with an occupation is end it.
not exactly----you can negotiated terms, In fact there
is no actual OCCUPATION ----there are armistice lines ---
no actual borders have ever been determined, Bilious dear

Forum List

Back