Israel bombs southern Lebanon .

Are you saying I haven't learned anything since 8th grade?
of course you have but the LESSONS OF CHILDHOOD
are very ingrained and resilient to change. Did you ever
do any reading in child developement----eg
CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY ----erik erikson?

not exactly----you can negotiated terms, In fact there
is no actual OCCUPATION ----there are armistice lines ---
no actual borders have ever been determined, Bilious dear
There is an occupation and illegal blockade. Another option would be for Israel to take all the area and make all Palestinians Israeli citizens with full freedom of movement.

There is an occupation and illegal blockade. Another option would be for Israel to take all the area and make all Palestinians Israeli citizens with full freedom of movement.
Nope---there is no occupation----borders were never established. An armistice line is not a border. Do you have
a MAP generated by muslims describing the BORDERS OF
ISRAEL? Read islamo nazi propaganda----even that
"literature" does not describe "the borders of israel"

Goddammit, this has nothing to do with Jews! This is about Israelis. And no, I do not expect them to leave Israel. I do expect them to leave the OPT!

The only thing you can do with an occupation is end it.
Yeah, you don’t hate Jews, you just want Israel destroyed from the river to the sea. Ha ha ha.

Nope---there is no occupation----borders were never established. An armistice line is not a border. Do you have
a MAP generated by muslims describing the BORDERS OF
ISRAEL? Read islamo nazi propaganda----even that
"literature" does not describe "the borders of israel"
I'm sorry, land seized in the '67 war is not Israel's. That is according to every fucking nation on earth. Not one country will back you up!

Hamas cares very little for its civilians, let alone Israeli ones. They know more dead Gazan civilians is a propaganda win for them, because the international community will invariably blame Israel.

This is why things needs to change. The international community needs to quit essentially incentivizing Gazan civilian casualties and pin the blame for their deaths in IAF strikes on terror sites solely on Hamas. And the UN needs to respond unequivocally to his ludicrous claim that the safety of Gazan civilians is the UN’s responsibility and not the responsibility of the Hamas government.

Hamas Official Mousa Abu Marzouk: The Tunnels in Gaza Were Built to Protect Hamas Fighters, Not Civilians; Protecting Gaza Civilians Is the Responsibility of the U.N. and Israel #Hamas #Gaza

So why do you guys keep chanting “from the river to the sea Palestine will be free” slogan in your pro Pali protests? Oh wait don’t tell me, you don’t mean it. …either that or you don’t even know what it means.
That is the big bullshit lie you keep telling people.

Not honoring the UN Charter, is like taking one big shit on Holocaust victims.
try again----resolutions are not enforceable. If you want to cite the charter ---then cite the Charter----it
does not say muslims can sneak into houses and rip babies apart-----so sorry

Goddammit, this has nothing to do with Jews! This is about Israelis. And no, I do not expect them to leave Israel. I do expect them to leave the OPT!

The only thing you can do with an occupation is end it.
and if Israel does as you say the Iranian backed terror group called Hamas will just leave the Israeli people alone eh ?

Forum List

Back