Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

This is the world half this board supports -- and this is how these animals treat their fellow Satanist Muslims

These creatures have no redeeming qualities. They should be sent to Allah/Satan

Most of them are refugees from Israel. Remember? The Jews were refugees and nobody would shelter them during and after WW2.

That's what I read also .... Sad situation that so many have been indoctrinated, but alas we here in America are in the process of experiencing the same similarities when it comes to indoctrination and brainwashing, and it's all for the radical agenda's to emerge triumphant over good and decent values once held by the majority of Americans.

It's a slow but by design process that takes place, and with the help of government being infiltrated by those who aid and abed it all, it is that the American patriots are struggling to hold the lines.

That's what I read also .... Sad situation that so many have been indoctrinated, but alas we here in America are in the process of experiencing the same similarities when it comes to indoctrination and brainwashing, and it's all for the radical agenda's to emerge triumphant over good and decent values once held by the majority of Americans.

It's a slow but by design process that takes place, and with the help of government being infiltrated by those who aid and abed it all, it is that the American patriots are struggling to hold the lines.

You're talking about good and decent values? What hypocrisy! The US has supported Israel since 1948. We turned the Jewish refugees away.

Most of them are refugees from Israel. Remember? The Jews were refugees and nobody would shelter them during and after WW2.
The Jews weren't violent animals during the German occupation (the Germans were), and the Jews have never resorted to offensive or defensive violence without just cause or reasoning. They are defenders of peace, and will always be the defenders of peace. You are welcome to post any videos of Jews being violent without just cause. We'll be waiting.

They are human beings and God's children just like you and me.
Then they should act like it. When they do, I'd be among the first to extend my hand to them, just like we are seeing the IDF doing while under fire.

You're talking about good and decent values? What hypocrisy! The US has supported Israel since 1948. We turned the Jewish refugees away.
My grandfather was one of the first among his company to liberate a Nazi extermination camp, so don't tell me that we haven't been in support of the Jews before 1948. We fought the Germans over many issues, and the Jewish issue was definitely one of those issues.

It wouldn't have to be a really big nuke.
Israel don't need a nuke, they are doing fine just like they're going. If they don't get fooled into listening to the evil people in the world, the war should be over quickly, and the rats removed from GAZA forever.

Then occupation of GAZA for how ever many year's it takes must come next, and this is to ensure that GAZA never becomes a threat to Israel again. The Israeli flag should fly above GAZA from now on with all other flags flown beneath it. The Palastinian's who supported death to Jews, and supported a government that built up GAZA into a lethal Jew hating, Jew killing territory, has just lost all it's rights to that territory.

The Jews weren't violent animals during the German occupation (the Germans were), and the Jews have never resorted to offensive or defensive violence without just cause or reasoning. They are defenders of peace, and will always be the defenders of peace. You are welcome to post any videos of Jews being violent without just cause. We'll be waiting.

I know what you are saying...and I agree, but they have been violent since the terror gangs like Irgun, Hagannah and the Stern Gang were formed in the 1920s. They killed over 600 British peacekeepers including Count Folke Bernadotte before statehood. I know that not all Jews did that, but the ones who did set this whole mess in motion.

My grandfather was one of the first among his company to liberate a Nazi extermination camp, so don't tell me that we haven't been in support of the Jews before 1948. We fought the Germans over many issues, and the Jewish issue was definitely one of those issues.

Yes, I know Americans fought to rescue the victims. All the Allies did. All the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939 although they didn't have much in the way of armies.

I was speaking of US foreign aid.

Israel don't need a nuke, they are doing fine just like they're going. If they don't get fooled into listening to the evil people in the world, the war should be over quickly, and the rats removed from GAZA forever.

Then occupation of GAZA for how ever many year's it takes must come next, and this is to ensure that GAZA never becomes a threat to Israel again. The Israeli flag should fly above GAZA from now on with all other flags flown beneath it. The Palastinian's who supported death to Jews, and supported a government that built up GAZA into a lethal Jew hating, Jew killing territory, has just lost all it's rights to that territory.

For most of Gaza's history it wasn't Jewish. But since they left in 2005 gas fields have been discovered in Gaza's coastal waters.

Gaza was ruled by the Ottoman Empire from the 16th century. After World War I (1914–18) the city and the strip became part of the British mandate of Palestine. Following the first Arab-Israeli war (1948–49), the territory was occupied by Egypt, and the city became that country's headquarters in Palestine.

Encyclopedia Britannica › Gaza-...
Gaza Strip summary - Britannica

Originally a Canaanite settlement, it came under the control of the ancient Egyptians for roughly 350 years before being conquered and becoming one of the Philistines' principal cities.

Gaza became part of the Assyrian Empire around 730 BC. Alexander the Great besieged and captured the city in 332 BC.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
History of Gaza - Wikipedia

I know what you are saying...and I agree, but they have been violent since the terror gangs like Irgun, Hagannah and the Stern Gang were formed in the 1920s. They killed over 600 British peacekeepers including Count Folke Bernadotte before statehood. I know that not all Jews did that, but the ones who did set this whole mess in motion.
Like I said, they probably had good reasoning for resorting to violence if their tribe was being threatened due to whatever the reasoning may have been at the time, so without the introquit details of the dates and events you brought up, I can't use it to condemn Israel or it's charter currently to date. Maybe a British accounting of the events and reasoning are available ?

Literal Nazi shit.

Forum List

Back