Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

I do not believe you hamas propaganda boy!

Hamas is as bad as Israel. Bibi Netanyahu wants genocide not peace so Israel may be worse.

The world is is watching and Israel isn't fooling anyone.

Israeli invasion of Lebanon may refer to any of several Israeli military campaigns in Israeli-Lebanese Conflict:

1978 South Lebanon conflict, an invasion of Lebanon up to the Litani River carried out by the Israel Defense Forces

1982 Lebanon War, Israel Defense Forces invasion of southern Lebanon
Operation Accountability, week-long attack by Israeli forces against Lebanon in July 1993

Operation Grapes of Wrath, 1996 Israeli Defense Forces campaign against Lebanon

2006 Lebanon War, a military conflict in Lebanon, northern Israel and the Golan Heights

The innocent in Palestine are victims of both sides. There's nothing they can do. Most of them now, didn't elect Hamas. Most of them probably despise Hamas. And for good reason.
But trying to pretend that stopping the war is the right thing to do, is ridiculous. If you stop the war, Hamas will continue. They'll continue to attack Israel. They'll continue to kill innocent people. Including their own.

The only solution to this is to eradicate Hamas.

I get that Israel is creating even more Hamas soldiers, with every innocent Palestinian they kill.
It's a bad situation for every innocent person in that area. But it is what it is.

Netanyahu does not want to stop the war. He refuses any peace. He wants genocide. Remember when Obama stiffed him? That's why. Israel is worse than Hamas.

Complete Israeli withdrawal from territories occupied in 1967, including the Golan Heights, based on United Nations Security Council Resolutions (UNSCRs) 242 and 338;

A just settlement of the Palestinian refugee question on the basis of UNSCR 194; and

Recognition of East Jerusalem as the capital of an independent Palestinian state.

In exchange for those measures, the member states of the Arab League would:

Declare an end to the Israeli-Arab conflict, entering into a peace agreement with Israel; and

Establish normal relations with the State of Israel.

Thus, the initiative is, in fact, a basic formula outlining principles for negotiations and a political settlement but one that leaves maneuvering room for different meanings and practical solutions. For example, it was determined that the solution to the “Palestinian refugee problem” should be “agreed upon.”

Another example is the lack of a demand for the evacuation of all Israeli settlements in the West Bank, which is intended to leave room for flexibility regarding arrangements for the blocks bordering Israel. Indeed, Saudi Foreign Minister Saud Al Faisal noted in 2007 that the member states would have “to take notice of new developments, which require additions and developments in whatever is offered.”

As only 10 of the Arab League’s member states were present at the Beirut Summit, the API was reintroduced at the 2007 Riyadh Summit and unanimously endorsed by the member states. (Syria and Lebanon objected to some aspects of the initiative but supported the document.

The Hamas representative abstained.) It remains to this day the single peace plan agreed by all members of the Arab League.

The varied Israeli response versus support from the international community

Israeli political leaders have addressed the API in a variety of ways since it was first introduced.

Ariel Sharon, the prime minister at the time, flatly rejected the proposal on the grounds that it would require Israel to accept a large number of Palestinian refugees and that it crossed Israeli “red lines.” Nevertheless, subsequent Israeli responses have been more ambivalent.

The late Israeli President Shimon Peres welcomed the plan, and then-Prime Minister Ehud Olmert termed it a “revolutionary change,” while rejecting the elements related to refugee returns.

For his part, former head of government Benjamin Netanyahu has offered a variety of opinions on the plan over the years, rejecting it in 2007, calling it as a “general idea … good” in 2015, but then rejecting it again as a basis for negotiations in 2018.

Continued
Write till your fingers fall off... October the 7th changed all that history, and now Israel will be victorious against it's antagonist murderous neighbors.

Wrong! There is no reason for me to hate Jews. None. But we all know why, you keep spewing this lie. You can't defend Israeli atrocities, so you play the J-card as much as possible and hope people won't notice.
Look, there is no way after what Hamas done, that you can flip the script or cast the blame on anyone but Hamas and it's supporting citizen's that it governed while building a fortress out of GAZA since 2005.

Netanyahu does not want to stop the war. He refuses any peace. He wants genocide. Remember when Obama stiffed him? That's why. Israel is worse than Hamas.

I don't think for one moment that Israeli's are angels. But Hamas is a terrorist organization. It's probably two bad governments fighting each other.
Who knows, though? I don't live over there and only get my info from the same places everyone else here does.

I feel bad for the innocent people over there. Palestinians and Israeli's alike. The citizens would probably get a long fine if it weren't for their governments.

I don't think for one moment that Israeli's are angels. But Hamas is a terrorist organization. It's probably two bad governments fighting each other.
Who knows, though? I don't live over there and only get my info from the same places everyone else here does.

I feel bad for the innocent people over there. Palestinians and Israeli's alike. The citizens would probably get a long fine if it weren't for their governments.
Israel is just as bad as Hamas. Netanyahu refuses peace. If they can kill enough Palestinians , they will resettle Gaza.

People see just what animals the Hamas are...

Israel is just as bad as Hamas.

Israel does NOT want Gaza, the ancestral home of the Philistines (which was the reason for the Romans changing the name of the country of Israel to "Palestina". There is no h in Roman Latin. ) Use it right or lose it outright. :thup:

Last edited:

Muslims and other supporters of this vile brand of terrorism were out celebrating the attacks, handing out candy to the children, cheering the deaths while praising the “martyrs” in the immediate hours after the attacks and well prior to any Israeli response.

They are now and always were, Jew-haters.

Israel is just as bad as Hamas. Netanyahu refuses peace. If they can kill enough Palestinians , they will resettle Gaza.

Oh resettling GAZA is definitely going to happen..... Hamas sealed that deal when it jumped the shark in the way that it did. Sucks for Hamas, and if the so called civilian's don't get their act together, then they won't live there anymore either.

Yes, chosen by God
one would think some celestial smite, smote & smithereen would be in order>

1700343111608.png

~S~

Gaza City is being Cleared and Pacified , leaflets have been dropped in the South informing Civilians where to go , now the Enclaves In South Gaza are in the IDF’s sights . ( This will all be over in Two Weeks.

While they are crying, with mucus bubbles coming out of their noses, for lack of development, they should also deeply introspect as to why reputed private sector enterprises are really hesitant to invest big money in their extremist run areas.

Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh is worth $4 Billion.

From the comfort of his home in Qatar:

'We need the blood of women, children, and the elderly of Gaza, so as to awaken our revolutionary spirit.'

Listen to this vile terrorist safe in Qatar. The background is a picture. The Hamas leader is hiding and calling for the deaths of their women, children and elderly.

Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh is worth $4 Billion.

From the comfort of his home in Qatar:

'We need the blood of women, children, and the elderly of Gaza, so as to awaken our revolutionary spirit.'

Listen to this vile terrorist safe in Qatar. The background is a picture. The Hamas leader is hiding and calling for the deaths of their women, children and elderly.

View attachment 860501
Oct. 7 was a LESSON FOR THE WORLD as to the nature of islam

Forum List

Back